Super Bowl Sunday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reluctant
What do you think will be the final score? eek!

Sunday night the winner will get bragging rights!
I will open a thread in your honor Happy Dance

JKozzy
28-13 pats big grin

Dogbert
pfffff, i hope the pats lose... yes
lol kozzy, was that off the top of ur head?

JKozzy
No... whistle
And I want the Pats to win, seeing I live about 5 miles from Gilette Stadium yes
AND! eek! Our Junior prom is going to be there! big grinbig grinbig grin

JKozzy
What, no comments? stick out tongue

SilverFighter
Final score:

Patriots 21
Panthers 3

MVP goes to Tom Brady!!!!!

§pearhead
Dude, it is? How come I never hear about these things? Still...thats awesome smile

boogie
New England will win yes

NE - 24
Car - 20

Reasons: NE has superbowl experience plus a SuperBowl ring. They are a more balanced team and they have the definite advantage coming into this one big grin

KidRock
defense wins games patriots=great defense

wicker_man
The Super Bowl only has a small cult hardcore following here in the UK, so i have know idea who's going to win, the football (soccer) Premiership is the talk of the UK.

JKozzy
It's what everyone's saying, even the people on the student body. Yeah, it is pretty awesome big grin

h0ck3yh0rr0r
its obvious L.A Kings are gonna win......the hockey game smile lol]

since most of u said pats are gonna win.....ima go with Panthers.

JKozzy
You're stoopid! stick out tongue

§pearhead
eh, leave him alone, hockeys cool big grin

JKozzy
I know it is, but he's going against the Pat's cuz everyone thinks they'll win! stick out tongue

Dogbert
i think the pats r gunna choke....

§pearhead
But they are gonna win! roll eyes (sarcastic) what a moron stick out tongue

nazgulinthedark
awww...my poor dad is going to miss it, he has to go to a job interveiw in south dakota

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i hope Panthers win soo bad. then ill laugh at all your ****ing faces smile smile lol or better yet i hope they both lose and the L.A Kings win some how smile lol

Dogbert
i am confident that the pats will choke, i jus made a 10$ bet that those bums lose!

SilverFighter
Patriots all the way!! If they lose you panthers supporters can taunt me as much as you want for a whole month. I'm selling the farm for this one. Go Patriots!!!!!

§pearhead
smile rock Pats are gonna win!

erm I hate advertising, but go support the sports forum! big grin the link is in my sig.

nazgulinthedark
my dad isn't going to get to watch the commercials sad

§pearhead
Bah, for once I'll actually watch the Superbowl for the game...though if the Pats win again, I'll be happy and all but I think it already might have gotten old erm

nazgulinthedark
bah humbug! the commercials are the best part!

§pearhead
Hey, before you get all indignant on me, the pats are a home team for me

SilverFighter
I rather watch the commercials than the half time show.

JKozzy
What is the half time show, anyway? blink

§pearhead
pfff...who cares?

dave123
not me

xeous
Hey hockey, I like how you guys(You're an LA fan, right?) picked up our player(Straka) right before he got injured sad Anashnkov is gonna be sweet though, thanks smile Strbak isn't bad either.

Oh yeah, BTW

21-20 Panthers

Adam V. will miss an Extra point to be the dog of the game...From top to bottom in 2 years baby!

Linkalicious
Boo on the Superbowl...both teams suck! umm...i'l go Panthers 27-21

SilverFighter
Not even close but I still got the MVP right!!!!

lkotbr33
great game but my home town team kicked sum ass!!! W00T

SilverFighter
You are from Boston??? I think is time for the Red Sox to get to a championship big grin

lkotbr33
boston area yeah, yeah i think the red sox need to kick sum yankee ass
jeter sucks

SilverFighter
I'm an Angels fan but I too don't like those Yankees!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.