Freddy is...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dogbert
a pussy in the real world. He is all hard in the dream world, but when his ass gets yanked into the real world, he gets his ass whooped.

Jason420
thats true i noticed that hes a ***** in the real world

Evil Dead
He's 150 lbs soaking wet.........what do you expect?

Dogbert
for him to stop being a little bit*h and work his shit out, pump iron and lift, do summin!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
actually freddy is still strong but not as strong as in dream world. when he jumped out of water and did that matrix shit he jumped really high...so i guess he cant do that in real world but he did?

Evil Dead
he didn't do that in the real world........that was in the dream world. Jason had just woke up.......leaving Lori and Freddy in the dream world alone. This is when Freddy got super pissed and jumped out of the water.......landing with his demon face on.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
hmmm i dont remember...was it in dream world or real world...?
you may be right...smile

Evil Dead
dream world..........it was at the end of the dream that Lori and Jason both shared (don't ask me how they shared the same dream) while sleeping in the van on the way to Crystal Lake.

It started as Lori was walking through the camp.......sees all of the kids picking on Jason as a kid.......he goes into the water......Lori goes to a councilor (who is ****ing) for help........that councilor is Freddy. Freddy jumps in and starts holding Jason down. In the real word, the van crashes.....which wakes Jason up leaving only Lori in the dream with Freddy. Freddy shoots out of the water onto the dock, looking like Darth Maul.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
k i remembered thx ^

SlipknoT
I know. If freddy didnt have his claws in the real world he would be completely defensless.

amlap
i loved the demon face when he jumped out of the water... ****ing brilliant. and i think freddy could hold his own in the real world. the fvsj fight was pretty balanced

Freddy_vs_Jason
wow, that bit seems pretty kool, the WHOLE movie seems kool, so are the kids picking on jason? wot r they saying? and actually freddy can use limited powers in the real world........so he can stand a good chance.......

Freddy_vs_Jason
and why is jason sleeping in the same van as lori? dont they relieaze he's dangerous..........and why doesnt jason kill her when he wakes up?

Michael Myers 1
he tried to

Freddy_vs_Jason
oh, ok. But does lori know that jasons in the van with her?

Michael Myers 1
yes why do you think hes in the van? for the heck of it? they need jason

Freddy_vs_Jason
well i thought he might have snuck into the van then waited, then killed them..........

Michael Myers 1
no hes not that smart

Evil Dead
Jason is in the van because:

Freddy possessed one of the teenagers (ala Nightmare 2) while he was sleeping.........Freddy used the kid's body to shoot Jason full of traquilizers. This of course put Jason out.......allowing Freddy to fight Jason in the dream world.

Meanwhile, the kids have hatched a plan. They put Jason's sleeping body into their van to drive him to Crystal Lake. The plan is to take Jason to Crystal Lake then pull Freddy out of Lori's dream so they can fight in the real world.

The kids want Jason to kill Freddy. If Jason wins, Freddy is dead and Jason will already be home (Crystal Lake) so he won't follow and kill them anymore.

As I said, Jason wakes up when the van crashes. During the crash Jason is thrown from the van.......that is why he doesn't just raise up and kill her.

Michael Myers 1
^yes^

h0ck3yh0rr0r
agree with Evil Dead ^^

Freddy_vs_Jason
ahhhh.......those kids are quiet smart, apart from the fact that they crash the van...........

amlap
wait a thought...
how the **** did they get him in the van?

Jason420
how could they get out of town if the police put up a barricade? remember cause the one cop told the other "no one gets in no one gets out"

amlap
ok i think we are looking alittle too much into this... i jsut think we should appreciate the fact teh movie wasnt a complete waste of time... cause it blew me away... but maybe thats because i wasnt expecting much

Jason420
i knew the movie would be good and it was its my fav movie right now

Freddy_vs_Jason
wow i have GOT to see this movie, and isnt it obvious thats they CARRIED jason into the van? i mean, come on.....its just common sense, i know hes big but they could still do it.......

Evil Dead
They do make a valid point..........

Jason weighs a good 270lbs................the characters left at the end are:

2 girls......and 2 weak ass pussy guys who couldn't lift 100 lbs between them...............

Freddy_vs_Jason
and amlap, are there ANY horror movies that you don't hate? why come into the horror forum if you h8 the movies we are talking about?

Evil Dead
He didn't say he hated it........actually he said the opposite. He said it wasn't a complete waste of his time.........it blew him away.

but.......I see your point. Pointing out flaws in slasher movies is like playing basketball with a retarded kid and calling him out for double dribbling........

Dogbert
lol evil, nice comparison

Freddy_vs_Jason
yeah,be a little open minded next time amlap.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.