The adventures of Harry Pooper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remuslupin
The adventures of Harry Pooper

Sneak Peek!!!!!!!

Harry thinks he is a regular boy. Except that he has diearhea all day. His aunt Smelly hates him. One day a giant named Hatred comes to get him. Harry will go to Hogwarts, where his pooping ability will come to use. Or does Voledepoop have powers???? embarrasment

N.Tonks
huh

Pipage558
Really confused!

Red_Drake
guess this is just another useless thread thumb down

raven guardia
drake, I will tell you whats useless............YOU! (lol) laughing out loud

hhhhr
i thought i'm the only person who is confused guess not this is a funny thread

raven guardia
yes I'm also a little confused.........Remuslupin what is this thread about? could you please explain it to me.

Red_Drake
As if you were worth something... smokin'

raven guardia
I worth more than you will ever be! laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Red_Drake
How can you prove you'll be worth more than I? do you have a cristal ball or something to actualy see that? Or are just a spoiled girl? Well for me you're just a spoiled girl evil face

raven guardia
lol...agian do YOU! have a crystal ball.......so there for you can not judge me, and How can you prove I worth nothing?.......okay that is your opinion of me calling me spoiled, I respect your opinion.......and believe me you dont wanna know my opinion about you!..........its not very nice.

Red_Drake
well to begin with you're the one who started all this by saying I'm useless, for your information I'm a very succeful LAN House Manager with over 30 comp on my store earning at least 2500 dolars a month, I'm currently on Brazil opening another store and planing to put 15 ultimate generation PC here cause LAN houses are getting trendy here.
Worthless or useless? I'm certainly not wink

raven guardia
well you have an inflated super ego, and I'm also supposeing you suffer from narcissistic personality disorder???? wink

Red_Drake
I can guarantee my sanity is just perfect (ok maybe I'm a little stressed) and my personality is just how it's supposed to be, the one who should have it's head checked is you, you seens to say (or better write) things without thinking if it's gonna or not hurt the feelings of that person, that's generaly a characteristic of an snakey person.

raven guardia
okay I sorry if I hurt you feelings but ya gotta realizie I was only jokeing I love arguing......and its really fun when they argue back (case in point......you smile ) (lol)

Red_Drake
well I wasn't hurt, but you gotta realize that playing with other feelings is just evil. (but you gotta agree with me, this is just another useless thread (no offense to the creator of this thread though))

Pipage558
Alright other people are confused with me! happy I'm not alone!

raven guardia
yeah okay drake I will agree with you.......you are right.

PrefectRonnykin
LOL HAHA DID YOU GET THAT POOPER HAHAhahahaha ha hah... um am i the onlyone finding this funny? oh um well uh okay um........ *snort* voldypoop hehe

Red_Drake
Okay now I got it, you are completly nuts stick out tongue

PrefectRonnykin
i know r not the onlyone who thinks so

Red_Drake
that picture of Rony, he looks like Eminem lol

PrefectRonnykin
in the one on my sig he does no no he doesn't

eezy45
on the left side? thats not ron (rupert) am i right?
its "benji" whoever that is...

Red_Drake
Uh... yes sorry my mistake, so that benji guy looks like eminem

airangel429
Phoe...this thread needs to be canned!

hhhhr
i agreeeeeeeeeeeeee

PrefectRonnykin
NO HE DOESN'T HE'S HOTTER THAN STUPID EMINEM!!! AND THEY ARN'T ANYTHING ALIKE
i agre delete the post plz

airangel429

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.