Wrestling Forum?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Michael Myers 1
Do you guys think there should be one? I am observing how many people would like this idea. I love wrestling and i think there should be a forum... Thanks

stinkfist462
wrestling got boring as soon as wcw and wwf like joined together

§pearhead
Perhaps not a wrestling forum, but a general sports forum.

lil bitchiness
Wrong forum...tis was ment to go in the questions forum...

venomfan
genearl sports forumthumbup1

SilverFighter
Do you mean Wrestling as in WWE, or as in School Wrestling? I much prefer a sports forum. So far Raz made what I (and others) always wanted..........a QT forum. What more can I say? I'm satisfied smile

stinkfist462
WWE WWF ... whatever the hell its called

nazgulinthedark
general sports forum thumb up

SilverFighter
WWE is dead McMahon kill it a long time ago. It was better back in the old days of Andre the Giant.

§pearhead
well it seems theres enough interest in a sports forum, ill start a thread about it in the news forum

h0ck3yh0rr0r
wrestling is gay now. now that wcw combine with wwf and turned into some shit called wwe

sports forum would be good i guess.

§pearhead
Alert to all people interested in a sports forum: Go to the news and questions forum and vote in the thread "Sports Forum?"

SlipknoT
as soon as it turned into wwe it began to suck

badkittykitty
As soon as wrestling turned fake it wa...oh...crap,it is fake!

Tired Hiker
Hi bkk!!! Long time no see!!! smile Do you and RJ still have that forum?

badkittykitty
hey TH!!! it's really rj's forum ,I just visited there he seems to be having fun big grin

Tired Hiker
Is it busy?

badkittykitty
he's got like 45 people there now...a few regular posters it's cool smile

Tired Hiker
Does Slayer hang out there?

badkittykitty
no...what happened to slayer? I never see him around.

Tired Hiker
I don't know, but I miss the guy.

badkittykitty
I thought he posted alot over at kennys forum

Lord Soth
Two words: Absolutely not. Not only does wrestling have nothing to do with movies whatsoever, it's one of the worst things humanity has ever devised

Ryan10000000000
wwe is awsome i like rey mysterio

Michael Myers 1
there we go big grin

§pearhead
Not that I support a solely wrestling forum, per se, but what does video games and music have to do with movies? Whatever pathetic link you find, I could find one connecting movies and wrestling.

Michael Myers 1
Well i gave people the idea of a sports forum so there stick out tongue

§pearhead
Actually...that was my idea and I've been thinking about it for awhile.

Michael Myers 1
Yea i thought of it too but i realy didnt care for sports besides wrestling so i ddint say anything and what took you so long to let it out?

§pearhead
I just needed to see if I was the only loon with the same or similar ideas. Turned out I wasn't. erm

Michael Myers 1
Well duh silly goose

§pearhead
It's almost unanimous results right now, 16-2 last I checked.

Michael Myers 1
yep i hope it gets made but if it does......... whos gonna be the mod?

§pearhead
ME! stick out tongue jus kidding...maybe if I had been around longer. It might become another unmoderated forum.

Michael Myers 1
hehe cool

Lord Soth
Well there's the point of movie soundtracks, and a lot of video games are made into movies.....

LanceWindu
And...Vice Versa.

Movies get turned into games.

Lord Soth
Exactly, I forgot to mention that

§pearhead
Well, some actors play sports...erm sorry if it sounds like I'm stretching the truth, but it's the same that you're doing.

Lord Soth
Celebs only play sports for publicity or charity. At least my claims have identifiable links to movies....

§pearhead
Well this reason has little to do with movies, but the GDF is being overrun by sports forums...

Raz
There is already a sports forum thread here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.