Reservoir Dolls.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil Dead
Does anybody have the Mr. Blonde/Marvin Nash torture set? I really need that..........waiting a week on Ebay just to be outbid at the last second is just annoying as hell.

I hope they do a Pulp Fiction set to coincide with it's 10 year anniversary.......that would own.

SilverFighter
Do you mean the action figures from Mezco? btw-are you bidding on this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3171740279&category=36567

Evil Dead
Yes......the Mezco figures..........I have all 4 of the original figures + the Mr. Brown limited edition...........I'm done bidding on the Mr. Blonde/Marvin sets on Ebay........I had one locked up a few days ago and was outbid at the last second. No, I'm not bidding on that one.

Dogbert
are they still in their boxes or u took them out?

badkittykitty
wow i never seen those before...swEEt!

Evil Dead
I took them out.......I'm not a collector. I've got my office set up in my house.......basically it's just my computer desk and filing cabinets with movie stuff around the room. I keep all of my framed posters, my freddy glove, etc. hung up in here.

I've got a big corner computer desk with three shelves, one on each side and one in the middle. I've got my figures set up on the middle shelf.

Dogbert
Which Reservoir Dolls do you have? All of them?

SilverFighter
Check out the new Kill Bill vol.1 Action figures:

http://store3.yimg.com/I/actionfigurexpress_1778_521419

Evil Dead
I have the set of the series 1 Mezco figures........the set has: Mr. Blonde, Mr. Pink, Mr. White and Mr. Orange.

I also have the Mr. Brown Lmtd. Edition figure. It wasn't released as part of the set.........they made him later. They made around 25,000 of the other four figures, there are only 3,000 Mr. Browns.

Myth
I want to recreate the ear-cutting seen just like they did on the DVD.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.