Dr. Loomis' Gun changed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaseyLong
OK, I've seen Halloween 1, 2, 5, and H20, and between watching 2 and 5, Loomis' gun changed from an revolver to an autoloader. Am I right? What model (optional answer)?

michaelmyers
i just watch the film not look at wat ****in' gun he has roll eyes (sarcastic)

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Michael Myers 1
i dont know my guns and i dont pay attention to his guns big grin

tabby999
so what if he changes guns, lots of people who work in the justice department have to get new guns. now you think about it, if you had to choose a gun to defend yourself against someone like Myers, would you want one that you can shove a clip into or one you have to spend ages reloading. oh and its just a movie, i dont think it matters

Evil Dead
Over a 15 year period, I'm sure he had lots of guns. I bet Dr. Loomis had an ass load of guns in his collection at home that he didn't even bring with him in the movies.

Michael Myers 1
That would be sweet and tabby you should use a machine gun on mike or an uzi big grin but Mike got up from a machine gun so i dont know

tabby999
sh*t it took a whole mess of machine guns and a few bazookas to clean up Jason in Jason Goes To Hell, i suppose Myers'd be the same (or close anyway)

wicker_man
On topic at the start of Halloween 2 (whose story lead straight on from the events of the first film) Dr Loomis was loading up a shotgun, after having found that is standard hand gun was ineffective against Micheal.

tabby999
well spotted

Michael Myers 1
Ah Wicker knows all big grin

CaseyLong
Bah, if I found that Jason was after me, or Michael, I would spend every ******* cent I have to buy an arsenal of firarms, plus a few grenades, even if I have to get them illegaly.

amlap
speaking of changing guns threw out series. how bout that house of the dead when everyother scene they had different guns!

wicker_man
The same could similarly be said for Resident Evil as each member of the S.T.A.R.S unit was carrying a different gun. Im not 100% sure but i don't think they'd do that in a real combat situation.

amlap
yeah but at least they keep their guns through out the wohle movie! and dont magiclly get new ones

tabby999
what about the matrix's bendy guns, the ones that flex when they hit the ground wink

BackFire
irrelevent, closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.