Who will die in the End???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remuslupin
sd fef

Sakura-Chan
you kno who

PrefectRonnykin
voldy
WHO VOTED NEVILLE OO IF I FIND OUT OO U ARE SO SKREWD

megajoint
I believe of course voldy,but dumbeldore moody and some more will be murdered

Vampiree
potter... cuz he's a TOTAL loser

pixie1
harry it would end the series for good

PrefectRonnykin
who said neville?!!! u evil person

eezy45
h3h3 just voted neville, too

PrefectRonnykin
DIE YOU STUPID EMMA LUVER! LOL j/k

pixie1
harry will die or go into another dimention

Maikahyandowen
what if Dumbledore dies?

Candy
how do ya mean that...
another dimention?

Maikahyandowen
through a wormhole of course.

*Danii*
Hehe, yeah.
I think one of the main characters will die for Harry. Maybe Hermione or Luna.

Maikahyandowen
Luna? ewww. Hermoine will be too busy saving Ron, and Harry will be saving the three of them. or Harry and Voldy could ide at the same time.

Maikahyandowen
ide? meant die.

FallenForever
yeah, i think there is a very good chance harry and voldy will die at the same time, but voldy will definitely die

*Danii*
Mebe Hogwarts'll get blown up and everyone'll die (not ide Maikahyandowen!)
wink

Or something really unexpected.

Maikahyandowen
don't mock me or i'll smack you. how could Hogwarts possibly blow up? Voldy will never get inside so long as Dumbledore is there

Aurora
I think that Harry will die, it would put a definate end to the entire story.... Although I have a bad feeling that she will kill Dumbledore in the next book. I don't know why but she has shown she is not afraid to kill off characters we love. It would put a major spin on book 7!

eezy45
omg shed NEVER, not before voldy's gone, i think

Maikahyandowen
Dumbledore's too important. but, since Voldy was able to get into Hogwarts and get to Harry when he was gone, she might kill him so that Voldy will be able to get into Hogwarts and go after Harry.

iluvorlando
I highly doubt that Dumblecore will die....it would ruin too many things....my vote is for voldy to die, or maybe even ide if he gets lucky smile

The Alpha
never expect happy ending

she will surely make our favoite characters die... but i think hary and voldemort both will survive

pixie1
they cant both live the profess said they couldnt but they may both slip into another dimension or in to the Vail

Maikahyandowen
what is it w/ the other dimentions? Voldy is going to die no matter what. it's simply a matter of who ELSE is going to die.

iluvorlando
i'm almost scared for the next book....just cuz i don't want to lose anymore of the characters i love!

Stumister
I think Voldy is goin to die and I agree with Maikahyandowen when he said it is a matter of who else is goin to die apart from Voldy and I think it will be one of Harrys friends!

And who ever says Harry and Voldy will die at the same time, well you are people who can not chose cause if you read the books it told you (THE Prophecy) that one would die and one would live!!! Happy Dance

Also this whole Dimension thing is stupid.

Oh and the whole falling into the veil thing is rubbish cause that means they will die and as I added previously they can not both die!! cool

Maikahyandowen
Harry could die right after. the prophacy simply said one would die at the hand of another. didn't say what would happen afterwards. what's wrong w/ dimentions? you're just jelous because you haven't been to another one.

pixie1
we dont no u die when you go through the vail we just no your gone where to we dont KNOW

Maikahyandowen
:gasp!: it's a wormhole!!!

Bloom4ever
lol, why r u calling him you-know-how? Are you afraid of him big grin? neways, i think Voldermort'll die cuz i think JK has to show that good will triumph over evil
And i hav a feeling Ron and DD will die saving Harry, and i mean DD has to die, if you look at it, he is old

Maikahyandowen
RON save HARRY? i think you have it backwards. Harry defeats Voldy and dies saving Ron and Hermoine.

Maikahyandowen
oooo! or Ron could die defending Hermoine. oh the possibilities!!!

Bloom4ever
well whatever, i just wonder when the sixth book is gonna come out

Maikahyandowen
yesterday.

pixie1
that would be so sad sad

Maikahyandowen
yes. but that hasn't stopped her in the past, has it?

FallenForever
yes, it hasnt, but if at the end of all the books, if sirius, ron, and hermione are all really dead, and harry is still alive i will be so mad at jk rowling. i will send her hate mail for years. that would just be so mean of her she kills all of his family, and all of his friends.

lol-ok maybe i get a little too attached to characters in books

iluvorlando
sall good, i'm quite attached to the characters myself! I kinda think we are getting carried away w/ how many ppl are gunna die....if we keep going at this rate we're gunna predict the death of the whole wizarding world! smile (by the way, I think that the veil theory is a pretty good one!)

FallenForever
wait, veil theory? have i missed something? confused

Maikahyandowen
probably.jumpvelhostarwars

Maikahyandowen
it involves somthing in the end of the 5th book

myredmirage95
My theory is that Hagrid will die. Reason: I remember watching The Rosie O'Donnell Show and she had Robbie on the show and she asked him if he was signed to be in all the movies or not, to which he began to stutter and look a bit panicy and said he had not been signed for them all. It could just mean they hadn't signed ANYONE for all the movies yet OOOORRRR he was gonna die in the 5th or 6th book.. but since he didnt die in the 5th book.. my prediction is that he will die in the 6th.

pixie1
i dont think that has anything to do with weather or not he is going to die bcoz j/k wouldnt have told anyone what was in the next books let alone an actor who is playing the part or hagrid i do however think that
hagrid has a good chance of dieing i sorry to say i think this becouse......
although he has strenghth on his side and courage he has very little magical powers and wot he does have comes out of the pink umbrella (but he might be able to get a new wand now he has been cleared)and againt even giants he has not the strength that the do so i think he may be killed by giants simply bcoz they dont seem to like half breads or small giants(look @ wot they did to grawp(sp*))he might even be killed by his mother to her he has commited two offences 1 being too small 2 haveing the ordasaty to stand and fight for the other side

celestial_moon
i have the strangest feeling that it will b ron, as much as i would hate 4 him 2 die...

pixie1
i think there will be more than one death of our favorate charictors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.