Favorite Scene in Xmen 1.5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

uberreality
What's your favorite scene in the first Xmen movie? Mine was when Rogue was dead, and Wolverine was all crying and holding her. big grin

flavinho
Storm's most famous quote (and the worst too)laughing out loud ...I laughed soooo much when I watched it first time...oh, but come on, the special effects are good (at least this).

uberreality
What quote? Witch one?

LanceWindu
"Do you know what happens when a toad is struck by lightening? The same this that happens to anything else."

That one?

DezW
muhahaha that was funny! evil face

my fave is when Logan meets Ororo and Scott... and Wheelz evil face

Lance: cool sig! big grin

LanceWindu
I Loved..."Keep your EYE open."

Thanks Dez, I just had Hege make it today with the Future EVO pics from extreme-evolution.com

DezW
yeah, I like those pics! future Kurt is awesome! hmmm... big grin

Vampiree
my was (of course) the wheels line ^^ and... uhm... practically every scene that had magneto in it... anywho... really nice sig lancey... does this adress contain a virus too, like the previous one?

LanceWindu
The other one had a virus???

I never knew that, it was just a fun site that made you restart your computer.

And no, this site is literally for you if you are bored. Bored.Com , it's got fun stuff to do to pass the time while on the net.

Vampiree
well... it did make me restart my comp but with an addition from norton antivirus... miffed...

LanceWindu
Awww....I'm sorry. I didn't know it would do that.

Vampiree
it's nothin.... got rid of it already

LanceWindu
That's good.

Kes
Topic ppl

BarmyBrummie
Wolvie: Hey, its me
Cyke: Prove it
Wolvie: You're a dick
Cyke: O.K

laughing out loud laughing out loud

And the Wheelz line of course.

In the train station aswell when that cute little boy looks up as Cyke and pulls a funny face, hehe

Elanor
hey that's cute, you dickwheel!

BarmyBrummie
I said it was cute!!!

Elanor
okay ^_^

flavinho
Yes, that one, sorry, it wasn't a qoute, it was a line, but I think most people got what I meant.

the wheelz line is really great either...

Sesy Allerdyce
laughing laughing

Gambit Lebeau
i liked the "your a dick" part too

Paola
what's the difference between X-Men & X-Men 1.5????? big grin

remy_zero
just extra scenes, and tons of behind the scenes stuff from x-men... right? been months since i've seen it

Paola
oh okie big grin

uberreality
xmen and xmen 1.5 are the same movie...xmen 1.5 is the real name...just like x2: xmen united is the same as xmen 2... smile

flavinho
really??? why would they put the name of a movie X-men 1.5???? confused

uberreality
actually, its Xmen version 1.5...I guess so it could sound all technologicallly advanced or cool or something... smile

flavinho
omg, i never seen any poster or something with that name...thought it was just X-men...

uberreality
lol...flavinho- I love your sign thingy "x3 phoenix rising"... smile

flavinho
thanx!! big grin dunno if that will be the name but i like it.

Kes
X-men 1.5 is not the movies name. Its just what they decided to name the DVD will all the extras. Kinda like a special edition.

Artgirlphoto
rolling on floor laughing (Wolverine opens door) Replies "hey it me" Cyclopes-"prove it"
Reply-"Your a dick" Cyclops-"ok"

Herr Logan
My favorite was the last scene, with Xavier and Lensherr sniping at each other so civilly.
"And what do you do when you wake up to that?"
"I feel a great swell of pity for the poor soul who goes to that school looking for trouble."
Patric Stewart knows how to be a bad-ass subtly.

Paola
I love when Mystique kicks Kelly's face big grin

FieryPhoenix
I liked Storm's quote before she killed Toad too. laughing

I also like it when Logan was with Jean in the Infirmary and he was lying on the X-Ray/CAT Scan table, and he says "You just couldn't wait to get my shirt off again." Jean gives him the "whatever" look and hits the button for the X-Ray machine and sends the table with Logan on it into the machine. It's not that funny, but I liked that scene anyway. big grin

Sunspot
sabretooth: scream for me

Meant2be
Rogue - Does it hurt.. when they come out?
Wolverine - Every time..

love

xmen fan
i like when rouge goes into the bar and the guy says to the other guy that gunna fight wolverine...."don't kick him in the balls"then the other guy says..."i tought you said anything goes?" then the dude says.."yeah i did but,he'll take it personly" so then the guy kicks him in the balls ang wolverine looks at him and BOOM!he hits him in the forhead! laughing Happy Dance

xmen fan
i also like when jean says.."i think she's a little taken by you!"and then wolverine says"you can tell her my hearts already taken by somone else"thats when she sould have kissed him right there,i know i would have!!!! love

Sunspot
I also like "dont you ppl ever die?"

xmen fan
i don't remember that,of coures i have never seen all of it..only when he defeates magneto! miffed

Mana4X2
I have two. I loved it when Storm rose out of the lift all powered up and I also loved it when we saw Logan's blades for the first time when he was confronted by Stuart in the bar. That was a classic shot of his rage and use of his weapons. Love it so much! He is so sexy.

Mana

remy_zero
You gotta love it when Wolverine smashes the metal detector, and gives Cyclops the "finger"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.