Who is powerful???????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remuslupin
Chose in 10 days!!!!

PrefectRonnykin
frodo LOL

Red_Drake
Argh, this forum is about HP not god damn LOTR, don't mix things up or the thread might get closed.

raven guardia
SAURON,SAURON,SAURON.......(lol thats what my friend goes by on here.) but I also like lord of the rings so my vote is SAURON ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red_Drake
*sign* okay then you guys win, I'd go for the wise old man dumbledore.

Red_Drake
lol no one voted for Gandalf, how sad laughing out loud

raven guardia
SAURON ALL THE WAY ******************SAURON ROCKS!!!!!!!

PrefectRonnykin
ur crazy it is so FRODO

pixie1
its frodo

Red_Drake
poor gandalf still he has no vote, how sad evil face

sauron
sauron big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

thanks raven love

raven guardia
GO SAURON..................I VOTE FOR SAURON!!!!!!........no stupid hobot is stronger then sauron

any time sauron stick out tongue

Candy
I voted gandalf, he's more powerful than sauron, and of course he have to be more powerful than the others cut LotR is a bigger story and that stuuf wink

Alar
i say gandalf, it doesnt show in the movies much but he's v v v v v v v v v v v v v v powerful. Tolkien sed so... The hobbits n peeps r only allowed 2 see his 'toys and jokes' but he's way betterer than any1 else on that poll!!!

GANDALF 4 PRESIDENT zorro

Candy
lol ur right, exactly right laughing

Alar
why thank you *feels v smart* haha

i know i didnt fool any1.... *feels stupid again*

sauron
and

gandalf is NOT more powerful than sauron....gandalf is a maia so is sauron...sauron is the most powerful and greatest.....olorin (gandalf) is the wisest...not strengthwise

big grinbig grin

Red_Drake
Frodo is by far the weakest character I've ever seen, seriously I've never saw a person fall as many times as Frodo did in the movies, every scene he seens to fall, and on the last movie, Frodo was so useless that in the end he had to be carried by Sam and to add with that, he had to lose his finger to realise he had to throw the ring on the pit (and even so it was because gollum fell with the ring) Frodo could never be the strongest, but maybe the purest to have survived the corruption of the ring for so long.

Phoenix
In the book he's more powerful.. although why are we discussing this in the HP forum... blink

Red_Drake
Dunno, Lupin started this thread and this is jus my oipinion about frodo angel

raven guardia
I still say sauron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pixie1
i think frodo but it all depends on the type of power is it of heart is it of mind is it of spirit is it of magical is it of strength or all of them???
but i still think frodo

Vampiree
hmm... no lupin in the poll? sad i voted for old gandie cuz he's so white and clead and neat ^^

i know on ething: harry potter is DEFINITELY powerLESS

pixie1
lol

Rachel Riddle
i 'gree, harry is so powerless...well, he had luck! big grin frodo had at least shown some strength by carrying the ring...but i wouldn't put him on the same stage as dumbly, voldy, saurony or gandy *looL+ big grin

i voted for gandalf, 'cause i do think he has WAY more powers than he shows! and that's a sign for smartness, 'cause he doesn't need to show off and keeps down, so he can handle if necessary!! wink

dumbledore, sauron and voldemort are also, really powerful, but gandalf is stronger! =)

raven guardia
No sauron is defently most powerful (I think maybe he created the rings....I only saw lotr once embarrasment ).......But I vote for sauron!!!!!!

sauron
he made the ONE ring to rule every other big grin he wqas a maia...so was gandalf...sauron was the most powerful maia

raven guardia
YEA...go Sauron!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.