New Revelation!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

husky321
In M1 when neo is in the car on the way to see the oracle he passes a van and a man with a scarf and then a buick. In M3 he passes the exact same thing as he goes to see the oracle. I don't mean similar, I mean it is the exact same people, scarf and buick, exact everything

The One Himself
OMG, You're absolutely right... eek! eek! eek! ! Nice!!

JKozzy
Deja vu... eek! wink

Korri
eek!eek!eek!

BioLogos
Cool observation! But why did The Bros bother to do this??? Where they just reusing film, or is this really meant to be a "deja vu" experience? If it IS deja vu, then is this supposed to imply that the Matrix has been changed (as was true of the others), or something else?

xxphreakxx
Thats pretty good noticing that

mook
there must be a reason for this;

"If it IS deja vu, then is this supposed to imply that the Matrix has been changed (as was true of the others), or something else?"

everything that has a beginning...etc

Thomas Anderson
Is it to see if we noticed? I certainly didn't, but I'll look out for it next time...

Was it to show that there was about to be a change? Things happening again - just going round in a loop?

MovieKiller
Wow cool!!! I'll check it out. Thanks for the info wink

gabimr2
em

kalantiaw
deja vu? maybe. neo's "previous" life. his life before he believed he was the one.

mook
but what has changed?

'deja vu means they changed something'

Thomas Anderson
Now he believes he's the centre of the Matrix whereas before he was just nothing.

realworlddreams
"deja vu" means (exactly translated) "already seen"
also the direct quote is "a deja vu usually means something's been changed" so it doesnt HAVE to mean they changed something..
but i agree it goes along w/his "rebirth" within the matrix into The ONE.

dragonpisces272
yes, just like when they were in the hallway. Someone please post the pic of this smile

Sifer
Hrmmm this was mentioned months ago...by me.

husky321
hmmm. Where did you mention this? Give us a link please

SlipknoT
I never would have noticed that

Lil Seraph
Hey dats like Gandalf when he is turned into Gandalf the White from Gandalf the Grey. Neo turned into The One from Mr. Anderson

sum1butno1
We were doing a film unit in english class, and my teacher mentioned the use of "bookends" in film. Like the trace program and room 303 in M1.
Well, I think that this and other similarities (see Kozzy's thread "Anyone else notice these similarities?"wink between M1 and M3 could be bookends for the trilogy. A kind of device the Wachowskis used to close up the series.

Sifer
Are you having a laugh? You want me to go back through months of trash? I'll try and find it, but if you have even the slightest idea how much trash gets posted in this forum, then you wouldn't have asked that question.

AliasNeo15
thats cool

audioheem
wouldn't the matrix be constantly changed bit by bit to extract bugs etc?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.