Orlando Was With Christina Ricci

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

merryandpipsgig
I FOUND THIS PIC OMG THEY WERE DATING AUGUST 2002 OMG OMG mad confused

merryandpipsgig
mad

shadowy_blue
Yeah, I've heard that too but that's quite a long time ago. He's dating Kate Bosworth right now.

ORLI MY BOI!
wasnt he also engaged to someone but they broke up be4 LOTR or something like that

shadowy_blue
Yep..I also heard about that, I don't remember any details though. But oh well, if Orlando loves someone, I think he deserves to be happy. smile

Kitoky
Why do I see another thread of Orli and the issue of who's he is dating or used to date? Dude post that in Orlando as Legolas Thread.

OrliNElijahsGrl
Okay..im gonna say this once and im gonna ONLY say it once, WHO CARES who orlando dated and who hes dating now? is it any of our business? no! We as fans must respect his private life, and keep our noses out of his private life! if you are true fans, you will agree with me, and keep out of his personal life!

I am happy for him!

THANK YOU HAVE A NICE DAY ;-)

Ariadne
omg omg an actor actually dated someone over a year ago. WHY DOES IT MATTER? Will people stop starting these stupid threads?

OrliNElijahsGrl
I guess they will never learn ariadne

it tis a tsk roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

orlandoOYEA
Lord who gives who he is dating, stupid thread again, people get a grip. gonna leave now, toodles. smile

Gollum_Gal
ok people can put up any kind of thread they want! you ppl dont own everyone! "ooo stupid thread again"..... who cares what u think!!!NO ONE!

orlandoOYEA
ok, i wasnt trying to be mean, its just that there is already a thread for Orlando. No need to get angry

Ariadne
It would be nice if all the Orlando related posts could be put in one thread instead taking up a million of them. There's just no point.

Besides, Gollum Gal, what gives you the right to bash everyone else?

orlandoOYEA
Thank you, *bows*

Kitoky
Let's start off here......

1) You're a newbie which means you can't start sayin' things like that until you get the facts straight

2) Keeping everything such as a misc. picture of an actor should be posted in their thread so that we don't waste forum space

3) Forums are usually closed because people make threads that does not mean anything or has nothing to do with the general forum.

4) Again, you're a newbie, don't get cross with us.

PippinTook
AHHHH!!! *runs around in circles, stops, bashes head on wall* NOT...ANOTHER...STUPID...ORLANDO...THREAD!!!! ARGGGGGG! WHO CARES WHO HE'S DATING?!?!?! YOU SHOULD STAY OUT OF HIS FREAKING PERSONAL LIFE!!! Hmmm PLEASE stop making Orli threads!! I threatened to leave this forum on the last one...And I REALLY don't wanna leave!!! :-( So STOP MAKING THESE STUPID ORLI THREADS!!! WE'RE SICK OF THEM!!!

Aurora
Who the h*** do u think u are "Gullom Gal" if u would have taken a look around in the forum you would see that there are 50 thousand threads that have been made and forgotten in a day with the title "Who is Orli Dating" or "Orli is dating that bimbo" or "orli was seen with>>>>"But wait u haven't even been here long enough to look at that.... before u start judging I say take a look at that.... There are threads that are made for "Orli gossip" and those of us who are not fans of comeing on the forum to 5 new orli threads a day appreiciate it if ppl will limit Orli to his appointed threads.... or maybe I should make a new dom thread every day..... oh wait no I use my Dom thread.... ONE THREAD....IS THAT SOOOOO HARD TO GRASP???????

Wait until u make friends on here before u make enemies is my idea!

orlandoOYEA
Thank you Kit and PippinTook ad Aurora, get the feel of things if you are a newbie before you start to post weird threads. Just tryin to give some helpful advice. *bows to Pip and Kit and A*

mmmmmm_ob :)
lol.....go seniors lol......im a newbie 2 sad
i take it u don like newbies tho?

Bloom4ever
no newbies r cool, jus not when they start off by bashin us
and Aurora, Kit, OrlandoOYEA, and evry1 on this forum you guys are the kings of telling ppl off stick out tongue

Kitoky
We like newbies, It's always great to have more people join the forum and KMC but it's really irritating when they seek attention and they think they own the place, which cause them to say stupid things that they don't know what they're talking about or they're defending something for a stupid reason.

Newbies rock

Camellia
I'm going to be killed for saying this but....so?stick out tonguestick out tonguestick out tongue

orlandoOYEA
Exactly cam, what is the point. Kit i agree, you stated it perfectly!

aniron
I care who orlandi natrually, but I dont know why everyone has to argue about this:
ok you don't like orlando threads but it isn't going to kill you ppl, this thread was about the shock of seeing orlando with christina ricci thats all and was just a wonder if other ppl knew so calm down, and if there is an orlando thread, then ignore it, it's not going to do anything except go away because less and less ppl will go into hit, so lets just get back to the topic with the ppl that want to talk about this, I'll start:

aniron
U like christina ricci she was ace in sleepy hollow with Johnny depp, I don't know why but I would rather orli be with her than kate bosworth, I know it's bad of me but I just don't like her.
If orli had to go out with anyone (apart from myself obviusly) it would be so amazing if he went out with Liv tyler, their kids would be so beautiful that you'd be throwing rose petals before their feet and spewing over theur magnificence.

aniron
-I not U sorry-

Aurora
I don't want anyone to think that I don't love newbies!! I love meeting new ppl, i just hate new ppl coming on and saying that we have no right to state our opinions....

Camellia
Yes, exactly right, Aurora!....wait, am I still considered as new around here?confused Compared to all of you, I've hardly been on here at all!

OrliNElijahsGrl
Gollum_Gal- for the love, your a newbie, you have no business bashing on others whom you dont know, you dont know how the board works, i suggest you get a little newer around here before starting fights and bashing

thank you

And by the way, i wish this thread was CLOSED, because its invading of orlandos personal life and we have no business dicussing it!

PippinTook
I agree. Hopefully mah will close this meaningless thread soon...

But no, mmmmmm_ob, we don't hate newbies! We lurve them! love We just hate newbies who come on here for the first time making stupid threads and bashing everyone on here! Those threads usually get closed within a week anyway, so why make them?

Anyways, welcome, mmmmmm_ob! big grin Trust me, if you stay away from the threads bashing other people on this forum and just plain stupid threads, I promise you'll love it here stick out tongue Everyone's wonderous!!!

aniron
for gods sake, lets just drop the god damn newbie argument and just ignore those who don't want to talk about the topic in general, I don't think this thread meant any harm

Leggy_n_Merry
lol hey peeps i agree with everyone saying about too many orlando threads it is annoying- ive only been here for a month and theres been millions of orlando threads made! but i just wanna say btw that pic was in my magazine last yr and they arent actually at the same place the magazine put 2 pictures together and said "this is what they would look like if they were together" i think it was just a rumour anyway

Kitoky
It's taking up forum space and if you guys want to discuss this then you should look in the Celebrity Gossip forum because there's plenty of those in there. I'm quite sick about how people come galloping in a start Orlando Bloom threads which we have already seen millions of and they should go to one of the Orlando threads and start the conversation there NOT start a new thread which takes up more forum space then it needs to.

aniron
well if people that didn't want to talk about orlando wouldn't enter then wouldn't the thread get taken to the second page anyway?

Kitoky
Once again, IT TAKES UP FORUM SPACE. Go back a look through all the pages and I will bet that there would be atleast 5 threads about Orlando Bloom that discusses the SAME DAMN THING, and I wasn't here in the beginning and I noticed how many threads there were. This forum is the Lord of the Rings forum, not an Orlando Bloom forum. this thread should be moved to the Celebrity and Stars forum.

aniron
urgh but if it was left alone it would go at some point and not take up forum space!

Kitoky
Which means we need this thread closed and deleted.

Aurora
Yes it would go away and in about 5.32 mins there would be another thread named "OMG is Orli dating (who the hell cares)" And if someone doesn't say something it will never end.

aniron
well it hasn't ended so far so how will starting on a new person help?

Kitoky
We were pissed. Peeved. Miffed. What ever damn word you choose.

aniron
the mod is capable of spotting these things themselves, so if it is wrong then it'll be closed, but making arguments just make matters worse so just ignore the threads and ppl will get the picture. The person starting the forum was only letting orli fans know about him and christina ricci nothing more nothing less and BECAUSE the person is a newbie gives the more reason for giving them the benefit of the doubt instead of gettin worked up.

Kitoky
AGAIN. We weren't PICKING ON THE DAMN THREAD MAKER! to me, merryandpippinsig is a great dude and everything but it's Gollum_Gal that I was pissed at. The irritation from seeing atleast 3 Orli threads everyday on this 1st page just accumulates, and this type of thread should belong in the Celebrity thread. And If I need to, I can PM mah right now and tell him that this thread doesn't belong here and it either needs to be moved or closed.

Oh and another thing, I like gettin' into fights.

orlandoOYEA
let it go.....

aniron
ha ha me too:

Ok why don't we just agree to disagree, if a new orlando thread pops up, just ignore it and it'll go away eventually, don't panic -is that how you spell panic or am i spelling it the wlesh way- about forum space, your comp shouldn't explode.

friends?

Kitoky
*pouts* But I don't wanna. *gives puppy dog eyes*

orlandoOYEA
not you, keep goin to whenever it floats your boat love, its other people who i want to let it go.....

Kitoky
I shall not just ignore it, I shall comment on it, if it relates to the forum, I shall discuss about it like a human being, but if it should belong any where else, I shall comment.

I don't believe my computer would explode for it is a new laptop and I'm not worried about my computer, it's the forum space, which could be used more wisely.

Fine. Friends.

aniron
excuse me?

aniron
not to you

orlandoOYEA
woa confuzzled, excuse me to who

aniron
sniff sniff whats with the fine? you can comment but you'll only get worked up again and your head will pop with annoyence!

aniron
wot other ppl?

Kitoky
I never got worked up in the first place actually and trust me...I've gone through far more annoyance then this.

orlandoOYEA
other ppl like people who are that concerned with orlandos personal life, i dont believe it should be any of our buissness or take up forum space, but thats just my opinion. Not that signifigant....

orlandoOYEA
*chuckles at Kit*

Kitoky
*wink wink nudge nudge* wink

aniron
thats what Ive been trying to say!

aniron
hey no winking and nudging

orlandoOYEA
*nudges and winks back*

aniron
ok then

Kitoky
sad Why not?

aniron was this what you were trying to say because it really didn't seem like it, AT ALL.

orlandoOYEA
indeed, nudging is fun

aniron
kind of, to cut a long long long long long story short, I was trying to say, I dont think this person was really interested just wondering really, and i didn't see the point in ppl going on at a newbie about it because well they're new. and I can't remember much else lol

aniron
and if you dont like orli then don't go onto the threads too.

orlandoOYEA
its just you cant resist the stupidity some times and you know Kit has to put his comment in. j/p kit we love you

aniron
I'm leaving now cos I have to read in school service 2moz (noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo) and I don't want to humiliate myself in front of the school so im gonna practice or just watch t.v, yup, watch tv.

aniron
I think this personwas just letting fans know thats all, well c ya

orlandoOYEA
we relize that and all we were trying to say was that there is already a thread for Orlando and that is where all of the stuff should go. we werent trying to be mean or anything like that. Just trying to give some helpful advice,smile

Kitoky
I have NOTHING against Orli and I don't like how people come to the conclusion that I despise Orli, I DON'T. Orli's a great guy and everything but EVERYONE seems to always obsess over him it's disgusting.

orlandoOYEA
we know that you dont hate him and we know how digusting it can get. blah didnt mean to offend anyone. im gonna go now

Leggy_n_Merry
wooooohh thank god thats sorted! i was getting scared there! bye bye orlandoOYEA and aniron!

merryandpipsgig
well no one tells me off dats for sure how old are you's anyways respect your olders

samIam
oh well nobody hates orli - i think we just r tired of all the threads .. u know

merryandpipsgig
noooo i dont know why dont you tell me..... thats what this web site is here for threads duhhhhh

samIam
hey but it just seems like there are a whole lot of them .. u know

merryandpipsgig
yes but i dont want to be picked on just because im new and everything, i mean please let me have my fun for now dont be mean geeez what dod i do to you's. i dont say stuff a bout your threads but if i did phht. anyways dont mean to start trouble i just want to enjoy the treads

orlandoOYEA
we arent tryingto bean mean honestly, we love newbies!!! Heck im still technically a newbie in a weird kind of way. We just want to let you know what you are doing wrong so that you know for next time. Nobody was purposly being mean or anything.

Kitoky
Do I have to put this in bold?

We aren't PICKING on NEWBIES. We were irritated by the fact that there are so many damn threads about how Orlando datin' who, who the f*ck cares?!!?

And if you read all the posts merryandpipsgig, you would know that I think you're cool and all.

orlandoOYEA
yes rock yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.