What Happened To The Goo Goo Dolls?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BOPRecruit 16
whatever happened to the goo goo dolls? i haven't heard anything about them since 2000 or 2002. not one scrape of news if they are on tour or working on a new album from anywhere, not even mtv or vh1. did these guys split or something? do tell me please if anyone knows! i love these guys's music!

wicker_man
Although i am not a massive fan of the Goo Goo Dolls myself i did try to find some news to their status as a band, their official site seems to be inactive but i did find the following link that may help you, hope it is of use to you. smile

http://www.vh1.com/artists/news/1472119/05282003/goo_goo_dolls.jhtml

BOPRecruit 16
thanks for the info., wicker man. i can't wait to hear more about their upcoming work when they are done touring and taking a break. that would be interesting if johnny rzeznik did a solo. the article mentioned that he wrote for other artists, i hope i can hear those songs soon. also, it would be great if he wrote with other big name bands of the now.

crazy_c
i really like the song "iris"

BOPRecruit 16
i remember the goo goo dolls being on an old vh1 show called "storytellers", but never saw the whole thing...so what's the story behind that song?

alic88
iris is an amazing song. thats their only song i have ever heard. but its absolutely brilliant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.