person u most want to kill and how

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

i slayed buffy
who is the person you most want to kill and how wod u kill them...

Myth
People always say that they want somebody to die but somebody will say that "you would feel bad if they actually did die." WRONG!

I know this is bad but years ago, there was a kid that I wanted dead more than anybody, and well he died and I was happy. It was Jr High and this kid was the biggest *******. He never quite did anything horrible, but he thought he was better than everybody else, he ball hogged on a JV basketball team, but mainly he picked on less popular kids including when he threw their shoes into the trash and when they went to grab them, he pushed them in as well. He was pretty much a bully. Most the time I didn't have encounters with him with the exception of verbal arguements about him being an ass to others. Well, one day in H.S. he went hunting (drunk) with his cousin and uncle. Let me just say, I'd love to shake his cousins hand. laughing

ash007
yeah but killing is wrong

i think it is really sick that you guys are actually thinking about killing someone.

I mean i have enimies but i wouldn't want to kill them that be just wrong.

If you continuee to have these wired urges go see a Shrink

crazy_c
jim with a stck

BakaXero
ill kill anyone but by beating them to death a feather

Raz
no sick killing talk here, thank you very much!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.