Ass Kickers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gambit Lebeau
this is a group where we talk about marvel and dc characters any 1 want to join? we can have like a king queen and the other stuff.

Vampiree
huh?

beastnpyro
dun worry vamp.. neither did i understand it... lol

Vampiree
blink me stupid not english expain.

beastnpyro
uhm... no ask me... me no tok no anderstan englis too... lolz.

Gambit Lebeau
its a group. now i know theres very smart people here

Vampiree
group? WHAT GROUP! group like, ye meet everyday for coffee, group like, yahoo geocities group, group like WHAT?! man... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Schooler
You should join a grammar club instead, or maybe a book club.

beastnpyro
aaaaah.. i think i get it.. (yeah im pretty sure were smart).. hmm.. like.. uhm... well. i luv omega red since hes so cool and well.. i luv the color of his hair

Vampiree
old schooler... SHUT IT...

Gambit Lebeau
i didnt get what you just said.(laughs dumbly)

beastnpyro
to start with... grammar and english clubs are for geeks and freaks... based on my hypothesis only losers join those kind of groups

beastnpyro
lolz.. thats the point... no1's supposed to understand it.. lol

Gambit Lebeau
yea im not in any of those groups(hides english book and chess set)

Vampiree
damn... ye really are stupid... old schooler tried to make a knavish joke... a jow bow for me.. ye know... ppl are NOT ENGLISH HERE... hmpf!

Gambit Lebeau
im not stipud im samrt

Vampiree
HEY! i like playin chess!!! miffed

beastnpyro
lolz... anyways.. wut exactly dyah wanna do in this thread???????? elaborate please

Gambit Lebeau
dont we all.

Gambit Lebeau
just a place to talk about current comic stuff and have a few(possibly more) laughs

beastnpyro
uhm.. i can play but i dun really like it..... im juz interested in them strategies that i can use... like the 3 move check mate and stuff... anyways... wut dyah wanna tlak about in this thread?

Vampiree
gambit lebeau: we already have a comic thread... i can post a link to it

beastnpyro
hhhmm... i think kess will close this when she finds out.. but ohwell... its another thread to talk in

Gambit Lebeau
whois kess?

Vampiree
The Comics

here's the link

telk there about the comics and stuff... we don;t need another thread with the same topic

Vampiree
kes is our moderator

Gambit Lebeau
ok well you cant say i didnt try

Vampiree
well ye're new so it's forgiven ^^

beastnpyro
lolz... is he new??? ooohh.. i dint know hes a freshie

Old Schooler
Hey Vampiree, I don't know if you've heard this one - but here it goes just for shits and giggles:

Q: How many Pollocks does it take to compose a stupid thread?

A: Just you, Dumbass.

I'd stay and argue with you, but sadly, I must go to work. Do people work in Poland? Have they established a currency yet? Anyway, I'm sure if I stayed I'd just humiliate you beyond repair, and you'd end up folding faster than Poland in World War 2.

Peace out.

Vampiree
**** YOU YANKEE.

Gambit Lebeau
weird

beastnpyro
lolz... remy!!! it worked for me!!!! lol.. i reckon its funny...
habout this one
Q:wuts dumber than 2 brunnettes buildin a house under the sea??
A: 2 blondes tryin to burn it down!!
Q:wut are the smartest blondes???
A: GOLDEN RETRIEVERS!!
hehe

Gambit Lebeau
lol im remy right

beastnpyro
oooops... sorry.. my bad.. lolz... i mean gambit.... hehe

Gambit Lebeau
what time is it where you live

Gambit Lebeau
its 11:37pm here on guam

beastnpyro
well.. its half past 11 pm... damn aus sucks shit

Gambit Lebeau
well its the land down under u a guy or gal?

beastnpyro
im a guy... lol.... u from guam eh... hhmm.. im actually plannin to go there to visit me aunt... (shes a teacher in a catholic school there)

beastnpyro
1137 pm there??? damn.. same time... hhmm... its actually 1145 now.... saturday night

Gambit Lebeau
whois you aunt what school bbms?

Gambit Lebeau
my cousin goes there i think??? hmmmmm alien

beastnpyro
well.. i dunnow wut school... but her names ma. irmina b rodriguez... nick name's minnette... but ms. rodriguez to her students... why?? u in a catholic school??

Gambit Lebeau
i think i used to know her does she still teach?

Gambit Lebeau
i think mr/ms kes is viewing this page? hello if your there

beastnpyro
yeh.. still does... actually... shes there... lolz.... uh.. she was in the philippines for a few months and juz flew back there on the 25th of this month i think

Kes
Closing--closed

beastnpyro
lol... hold on.. ill check if she is watchin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.