Marilyn Manson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
The guy is a legend! rock

dragonpisces272
Yey the first to post! Erhem...I dont actually know him but I've seen his videos

Korri
everyone says he is a freak but hes not!

he is a really down to earth guy and he is so funny!

dragonpisces272
you know, the first time I saw him, yea I thought he was a freak. Different colored eyes and random style from everyone else. But when I saw him in the documentary of a show, he wasnt so weird. He doesnt talk like what you expect him to talk like (redundant, I know). So you shouldn't really judge people by means of their video smile

Korri
yes exactly

lil bitchiness
OMG i love Manson!! rock

Korri
dont we all lil!

dragonpisces272
very spontaneous smile

Korri
yes..yes indeed

wicker_man
Not exactly a person i'd class as a legend certainly not on the lines as Rob Zombie, Alice Cooper & Ozzy Osbourne.

dragonpisces272
well, everyone knows ozzy as total "rock god" sorta guy. Wasn't he the one who bit the bat?

wicker_man
He was indeed the one who bit the head of that bat, but if you look under that event and that dip-laudable television series, he is a very talented man...Black Sabbath rocked.

dragonpisces272
yeah but i dont know much about him. My cousin loves him and black sabbath...

nail_bunny
Marilyn Manson is awesome, I have never thought he was a freak, he has always looked smashing to me! thumb up

BloomBabyGirl
hes scares the shit outta my cousin and im not really into all he is

punkyhermy
HE IS A FREAK AND AN EMBARRESSMENT TO THE HUMAN RACE!HE SHOULD BE BURNED!

BloomBabyGirl
ehe tell em like it is hermy roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bana_Rama1968
EW..i don't like Marilyn Manson..I'm sure hes cool to other ppl but he just insults me and hes really creepy and wears fake boobs but thats just me! my friend thinks hes one of the hottest guys ever..but shes crazy!

Black Onyx
hes cool, he has his own style and hes not following the crowd. Hes a really nice guy too ive read interview. He doesnt seem like a freak to me blink

go manson rock

freakwithnolife
i f**king love manson

fuct_up_kid
yeah, he's really great. did anyone in the UK see 'Xrated:the pop videos they tried to ban'? there was a clip of one video by...NIN i think, and it showed marilyn manson with no make up on. he just had a lip ring. he looked rather smashing. kinda like billy from good charlotte

ÞÁØlå
laughing
I have a friend who has a friend who went to Manson's concert here in Mex (a thousand years ago roll eyes (sarcastic) ) and never washed her hand again (or so she said) 'cause Manson spit her on her hand laughing

I love him btw.......

freakwithnolife
haha gross if he did that to me i'd go up to him after (if it was at ozzfest or smth) and slap him with it.

sorrow
i like his songs!!
hey... anyone has his pictures? post some..!!

lil bitchiness
I love how he inovates everything, and how he managed to piss off so many religious people! laughing out loud

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
His satanism doesnt bother the fact that he has great music. I like him a whole lot, he's great.

lil bitchiness
Hes not a satanist, thats the whole point.

If you listen to his lyrics, you might release that..he says:

''I never hated the one true god, but the god of the people I hated''

Meaning he doesnt hate 'god' he hates what have people created with religion. roll eyes (sarcastic) and its so true and thats why he rocks.

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
ic smile he still rox lol

Paola
I posted here and let this die? blink

I like this lyric of him: "you were automatic..... and as hollow as the "O" in god"

rock

MildPossession
Rob Zombie a legend?! okay....

I enjoyed Mansons music, and find him interesting to listen to when he is talking, but apart from that, not a legend.

Turbo-Cajun
30 years from now people from this generation will still know his name. While people like Alice Cooper or Ozzy are may be on a different playing field (arguably) Manson is still legendary because all the weirdness that is Manson comes from something in society that I think a lot of people have experienced in some way. When you have a lot of publicity, name recognition, etc. and you have people who kind of understand where your creativity comes from, you have a legendary musician.

Turbo-Cajun
Yeah, Rob Zombie shouldn't have been on that list.

MildPossession
That shouldn't be enjoyED, I enjoy his music still lol. Not a legend still to me though.

pinsleepe
He is GREAT!

I haven't been to his concert last year cause Vampy's parents didn't let her go! cry

Darth Revan
I've always liked Manson. Oddly enough, I can really identify with him. And like lils said, I love how he pisses religious people off laughing out loud

Paola
Go Mr Manson!!! notworthy rock

pinsleepe
What can I say droolio

desiringhaydenc
AHH I love his music,the Best of cd rocks! I listen to it everyday!!wink

Bierbommetje
My dad saw an interview with him once, and he told me that he actually came over as quite an intelligent person with good intentions

Lord Shadow Z
Wait a minute, why is Korri making a thread about loving Marilyn Manson when there is was a rumour that he gave drugs to Keanu's sister hours before her death? I'm so confused...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.