50 First Dates

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nightcrawer89
it is going to be one of the best romantic comdey with adam sandler.i love this movie and really want to see it.

Battosuai_Tim
This movie was, I like to say, one of the best I've seen. It was funny, serious, and sad. Imagine having to live the same day over and over and not knowing what you did yesterday, but the same thing.

Cinemaddiction
So, just an opposite ripoff of the similar romantic comedy, "Groundhog Day"?

hobbit_lover
so what..it was good movie

stinkfist462
yeah it was pretty good .. i liked it .. i will most likely buy it ..

Lord Soth
It was very good, I was surprised, I usually hate Adam Sandler, but he was actually lovable in this. I didn't like Rob Schneider though.

overall, 8/10

nightcrawer89
good i can't wait to see it i have heard good things

stinkfist462
i give it a 9/10
one of Adams best .... well recent best .. his other ones are kinda crappy ( imo )
but nothing can compare to Billy Madison ( imo )

nightcrawer89
all of adam sandlers work is funny i have the last four movies he did on dvd

Herr Logan
I really liked this movie, and considering that it's a romantic comedy, that's saying a hell of a lot. I also hate Drew Barrymore, but not in this movie at all. Mostly well-written and well-acted, I believe it's Adam Sandler's best film yet.

burlyman
It looks good... but not my cup of tea really

nightcrawer89
i can't wait until the dvd comes out in about 6 mounths.

sexybeast99
i thought it waz kinda sad !! in other words i didnt like it that much!!

8 out a 10

nightcrawer89
it has been geting good reveiws all over the place.

Sigillum_Diaboli
yeah .. maybe cause it a good movie confused
i give it 10/10

Striel
I thought it was alright. The ending kinda annoyed me. Just a little.

periera
I loved the movie, and i'm not usually a fan of romantic comedies. Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore play off each other so well in every movie they're in together. (All 2 of them smile )

nightcrawer89
their is good chemistry with drew and adam sandler i can't wait until they make another

kalantiaw
this is a sad story with comedic scenes. just the thought of living the same day over and over and over is just tragic. but good movie none-the-less.

Sigillum_Diaboli
yeah that would suck major ass !
but it still was a good movie !

nightcrawer89
it sounds like a good concept

babe182
I LUVED THAT MOVIE!!!! SEAN ASTIN WAS IN IT AND AS HOBBIT_LOVER WOOD SAY.. HE WAS HOTT HOTT HOTT.. AND ALSO DREW BARRY MOORE IS MY FAVOURITE ACTRESS!i!i!i!i

VilleValo462
who is sean astin ? and which role did he play in that movie ?

nightcrawer89
i don't know have't seen it

Freddy_vs_Jason
who is sean astin? WHO IS SEAN ASTIN?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hes a really hot guy who played sam in lord of the rings and when he was a kid he played "mikey" off the goonies

nightcrawer89
i don't know

Freddy_vs_Jason
oh!!!!!! errr!!!!!!! mad i know who sean astin is!! i was just saying "WHO IS SEAN ASTIN" in surprise because you guys didn't know who he is! jheez!!............

nightcrawer89
i have know i dea

shortieSarah07
i saw it was pretty good..and funny..adam sandler is awesome

Battosuai_Tim
Which movie do you think Rob Schneider was the funniest in:

Duece Bigalow or this movie

nightcrawer89
this movie.did you know that there are making a Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo i can't wait.

Battosuai_Tim
Sequels! Being invaded by.....SEQUELS!!!!!

nightcrawer89
ok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.