Did you know that orlando,pippin,merry,elijah are gay?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BIIIIIIIGER
HEY ALL YOU CRAZY CATS I HEARD THIS MORNING THAT IN SOME MAGAZINE IN THE ENGLAND IT WAS ANNOUNCED THAT THOSE 4 ARE IN LOVE WITH EAHC OTHER THATS SICK EVEN THAT GUY THAT DOES PIPPIN IS ENGAGE TO A GUY THATS SICK BUT DONT WORRY I GONNA CHECK THAT STORY AGAIN TO MAKE SURE SO KEEP IT CALM GIRLS IS IS TRUE YOU DIG?

nazgulinthedark
ooo...you just wait till all the orlando fans wake up...tisk tisk tisk

OrliNElijahsGrl
Oh pulease spare us!!!!! We all know it isnt true, so dont even start a thread that isnt true, eeek someone close this quick, before i go mad!!!

BIIIIIIIGER
HEY I JUST SAYIN WHAT I HEARD DONT HATE ME FOR THAT BUT THOSE FOUR WERE IN BED IN THE END OF RETURNOF THE KING THAT LOOK NASTY ELIJAH AND MERRY AND PIPIN ALL IN THE SAME BED THAT SICK YOU DIG?

Bloom4ever
OH F*CK! THEY WERE IN BED AT THE END OF ROTK BUT THEY WERENT DOING ANYTHING!! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY COMPLETELY POINTLESS TO BELIEVE EVRY DAMN THING YOU HEAR. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE OF THEM PERSONALLY??? MAGAZINES ARE JUST LOOKIN TO ATTACK ROTK

OrliNElijahsGrl
dont believe everything you hear, they are just looking to attack the cast and rotk, id like to know where you heard this crap

BIIIIIIIGER
HEY MAN DONT GET ANGRY BUT IS POSIBLE THOSE FOUR COULD BE AND THEY LOOK VERY SKINNY AND WEAK SO IT COULD BE TRUE DONT DISS IT YOU DIG?

sauron
yeah i dig??? that your attention seeking...do you know how many times we have seen an almost identical thread before...i mean come on

your such a failure

BIIIIIIIGER
WHATEVER MAN IM JUST SAYIN WHAT I HEARD SO I DONT GO ON HATE AND DISS YOU DIG?

OrliNElijahsGrl
yes i am getting angry because dumbass's like you are believing everything you hear, its not true, they arent gay! They even started making a joke out of it, but playing along with it, because theres been alot going around saying they are, BUT THEY ARE NOT, by the way, orli has a girlfriend!!

Just because they have a tight and close friendship, doesnt mean they are gay

good grief!

OrliNElijahsGrl
stop trying to seek attention and stop starting ridiculous lies and rumors

sauron
you believe everything you read messed

and whats with the 1970s swinger talk

Leggy_n_Merry
yeah but you didnt have to say it coz its obv it aint true. if you're dull enuff to believe that then god help you! lmao

OrliNElijahsGrl
LOL! you dig? oh come on, get with the real world

Exa
what about NOT WRITING IN CAPITAL LETTERS which is far better readable
ok isnt even necessary for such stupid posts

nazgulinthedark
i dont dig anything...do i look like a shovel?

PrefectRonnykin
Billy is married to a woman isn't he? anyhoo biiiiinger your crazy stop useing all caps

Darth Revan
dude whatever you heard isn't true
also, unless your caplock key is broken, please type in lower case letters

SilverFighter
Raz gave you a fair warning at the OTF so I suggest you behave. This thread is getting fans upset so stop acting like a fool. Everyone just ignore him and report him now.

Ariadne
Wow. That's so unbelievably stupid. Not to mention half the people you named are actors and half are characters. Will someone close this?

OrliNElijahsGrl
i hit that pretty Report to moderators link just now.....BIGGGGER has been reported

I love that button! muahahaha!

hey biiiggger do ya DIG IT?!

hahahahahahahaha

Lord Soth
Are you saying that b/c they look skinny and weak, it must mean their gay? I should cut your throat just for saying something that predjudice...

SilverFighter
He is a fool, and from what I read in the welcome forum BIIIIGER has been banned. Now this thread needs to be closed.

OrliNElijahsGrl
you know what...i reported him..and im not giving BIGGG the reaction he wants...soon enough the mods will deal with him

Phoenix
Ok, so I've reported the thread, hopefully a universal Mod will be here soon to close it... big grin

SilverFighter
yes

OrliNElijahsGrl
i reported too, hopefully this thread will be closed soon

Phoenix
I wish I could help you out... But I only have powers in Harry Potter Forum...

OrliNElijahsGrl
Hes been banned, and..HOPEFULLY one of the mods will be kind enough to close this topic and maybe PLEASE delete it

i read too that hes been banned

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.