Im a newbie so why did you guyz diss me for?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BIIIIIIIGER
HEY MAN I LOG IT LAST TIME AND I WANTED TO MAKE FRIEND BUT YOU GUYS TREAT ME BAD LAST TIME AND IS NOT FAIR SO IM JUST TRYIN TO B E COOL WITH YALL BUT SOME OF YOU SAID SOME BAD THINGS TO ME IS NOT COOL DONT GET ANGRY JUST TRY TO BE FRIENDLY THATS ALL YOU DIG? no expression

BIIIIIIIGER
JUST DONT DISS ME AND LET ME POST IN PEASE YALL YOU DIG?

Crash Overload
Heres a hint: Loose the caps.

Thats it, Thats all.

BIIIIIIIGER
I CANT MAN BUT IM BUYIN A KEYBOARD TO TALK TO YALL YOU DIG?

Tex
Doesn't help that you...http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1070425#post1070425

Use your shift key to overide your broken caps lock key.

Crash Overload
Why Can't you? The text in the title of your Thread are not in caps.

And maybe they make fun of you for the "You dig" also, its pretty annoying...

DeNiro
well cras i dont think that u can make a thread title in all caps but umm yea why dont ur caps work?

Lord Soth
Well, when I was a newbie (I think I still am by this forum's standards....), I was really nice to everybody. Now that I'm pretty well-known, I can afford to be a little rude at times. Seniority has something to do with it, yes, but it's more attitude

DeNiro
good post Lord Soth thumb up

BIIIIIIIGER
HEY MAN IANIT GOT ATTITUDE I LIKE TO MAKE FRIENDS THATS ALL NOT HATE JUST FRIENDSHIP YOU DIG?

lil bitchiness
Woah woah woah....you are a sock!

from that BIIIIIIIIIG person....now it just has 'ER' on the end...

stinkfist462
SOCK !

BIIIIIIIGER
WHATS A SOCK? I DID GET BANNED BUT I JUST RESIGN AGAIN I DONT WANT TO GET RAZ UPSET SO IM KEEPIN IT COOL YOU DIG?

stinkfist462
thats even worse that you made a new account to get past your ban

DeNiro
What does it mean to be a sock?

stinkfist462
you have 2 or more screen names

Lord Soth
If you get banned, you should take that as a hint that the God-like Mods have decided you are unfit for our world....

stinkfist462
yeah and if you come back with a new alias ... then say bye bye .. PERIOD .

LanceWindu
Hey dumbass.

SOCKing to get past a ban is an IP bannable offense.

Reporting to Raz.

stinkfist462
REPORT IT DUDE!

Raz
Well since he's admitted hes overcoming a ban. I better banish him...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.