Test Your Football IQ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
http://encarta.msn.com/encnet/Features/Quiz/Quiz.aspx?QuizID=75

After you take the short quiz tell us your results.

Be truthful.

I got 10/10.

dave123
*gives self a cookie*

0/10 cos i cant be bothered

silver_tears
I got 8/10 raver

MC Mike
Even though I'm Texan, I think it's fair to call it "American Football". stick out tongue Anyways, I'm not a fan but I got 5/10.

silver_tears
I'm not a fan either I just learned these things from T.V and such big grin

Shoukan
7/10

LanceWindu
This quiz was easy.

SilverFighter
This is what I got:

Excellent! To learn more about football, read the Encarta Encyclopedia American Football article. You got 9/10 correct.

Syren
5/10

not bad, considering I've no idea how American Football works!! I'm a Premiership gal *winks*

All I can say is, Im glad I knew the January showdown was called the Superbowl, and that the trophy for the top college was called the Heisman!! Although, I thought it was 3 points for a try!!

Syren
AND I'M ENGLISH GODDAMNIT!!!

Linkalicious
10/10...that wasn't very tought. But i like football a lot

and primiership too *wink*

§pearhead
Easy-peasy. 10 out of 10.

nazgulinthedark
7/10

DeNiro
I got 9/10 i didnt get how long the football game was which was kinda dumb that was easy. those questions where super easy thouhg lance

BarmyBrummie
1/10 YAY!!!!! OMG the only one i knew was the super bowl question.
I'm english, the Premiership is more my thing too

dave123
yeah, if there was an english prem. test i'd take that

Dogbert
They shuld have made that a little harder... erm

BarmyBrummie
I'm gonna find one for us english

ScottsLover
4/10 but hey im a girl happy roll eyes (sarcastic)

i got a 9/10....i only got the what is a touchdown worth question wrong...didn't it used to be 7 and NOW fairly recently they changed it to 6??? unless i just don't have any friends

N.Tonks
6/10

LanceWindu
113, a TD is worth 6 points, it always has.

The extra point after the TD brings it to 7.

Unless they go for a 2 point conversion.

Evil Dead
The Ultimate Armchair Quarterback Football Quiz
Touchdown!
Excellent! To learn more about football, read the Encarta Encyclopedia American Football article. You got 10/10 correct

God damn those were the easiest questions they could ask........they could have atleast asked some questions about play formations or penalty calls. I'm suprised they didn't ask, "a player playing what position traditionally passes the ball"..........

AliasNeo15
the easiest test eveeerrrrr. 10/10, but its kinda funny seeing people miss one. Find another quiz that is a little harder and then we can see who knows the most about football.

stinkfist462
10/10 .. easiest .....test.... ever

AliasNeo15
yup, hey sf, u a football fan?

burlyman
great, 0/10...

id fail that too

lkotbr33
10/10 wicked easy

Darth Revan
sports forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.