Superman defeated Thor!!! What a joke!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

X-Menfan2003
I recently read Book 2 of the Avengers/JLA crossover and was shocked to see Superman defeat Thor. I'm still not sure how it happened. Thor was chucked aside and he just collapsed to the ground. What a stupid way for Thor to be defeated. I guess that he was just tired from all the other battles beforehand. If Superman and Thor battled each other at the peak of their powers, Thor would win!!!

kal-el
Of course supes beat THOR! Supes is much tougher.I don't care if Thor is a God, he ain't as tough as the man of steel!

Obviously
There was another crossover instance where Thor smashed Superman if it makes you feel any better.

LeAtHerRFace
Thor would beat superman

Rasta
But he didn't. And if you're talking at the peek of their powers, Superman would sunbathe, allowing his powers to increase dramatically.

[LP]
JLA/Avengers crossover 4 comes out soon. The cover has Superman holding Thor's hammer and Captain America's sheild. I think then we will see who the real victor is. Plus, if it was just Supes vs. Thor, no matter how much I would love to see Thor win, I don't think that would happen,but I do think the battle would be a lot longer than it was in the JLA/Avengers crossover.

---

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.