GL talks anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigsef2

King Jedi
Obi-Wan? Owen? confused

yerssot
or Yoda for being a great jedi

bigsef2
im thinking that maybe there will be something to those old rumors of an obi-wan/amidala/anakin love triangle. maybe anakin has reason to beleive obiwan has feelings for padme

Gundark
I could see that. Perhaps Padme is drawn to BOTH of them......

Debbie
Why on earth would padme be attracted to obi wan and in any case i thought jedi weren't supposed to love and obi wan comes across as a jedi that more or less sticks to the rules unlike anakin.

yerssot
we are men, we are known to make mistakes ... from time to ti... ok ok, EVERYTIME!

Ushgarak
The original Obi-Wan/Padme love thing was one of the original plots of The Phantom Menace, before Qui-Gon was made a major character.

The plot was never used but many suspect it will be recycled.

However, I agree. In the set-up we have, Obi-Wan does not seem to have a lot of time for Padme.

bigsef2
i actually agree with that. obiwan doesnt have time to play around with padme. the again, its not necessarily what obiwan is DOING. its what anakin THINKS he is doing. The fearful, paranoid mind sees enemies everywhere....

ToMacco
Maybe Ani starts to smoke pot. confused That would explain his paranoia!

JediOasis
I think the jealousy will be a combination of things. First off he is jealous of the Owen for the fact that Shmi now has 2 sons. And he is probably jealous of the Jedi in general in that he should be the "Choosen One"(like in the trailer) and he still isn't the most powerful Jedi.

Julie
Shmi has a second son? eek! ....ohhhh I c now....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.