If you were at hogwarts who would you go out with???????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remuslupin
I Like..... uhhhhhhhhhhh.................

Candy
just say wink
awww what a question.... DRACO love

Alar
not if i get to him first! *steals draco from under candy's nose* BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Candy
haha ya dont get him, i was first laughing

Miss Unknown
Draco definitely.

Alar
yall get ur mitts offa my boy!! i *SAW* him first, that makes him mine. Plus stick out tongue he likes me better laughing

Candy
muhaha in yer dreams laughing

Miss Unknown
You wish! He's mine! yes
Stay away from him shifty.

Candy
aw, miss unknown, stop dreamin'
wink

Miss Unknown
I don't need to dream smile.....unlike some girls wink

Candy
aw, if ya get draco I'll get tom, okay wink ya two can fight bout him.
erm i am pretty sure i have to fight woth rache riddle bout tom too laughing

Miss Unknown
You can have Tom...Draco is mine! Mine I tell you! Mwahahahaha!!!!! laughing

Alar
well u can all plainly see he's wit me *glances over to draco who's sat beside me kissing me softly while i waste precious time typin this*

Alar
*sigh*

Miss Unknown
Not anymore *steals Draco away* zorro shifty ninja

RonzMyBoy
Ron is so mine! But if the little bushy brat takes him away from me I'll go with Neville!

Juventus
i'll be with crabbe and goyle then

enya
ew draco u people are mad... i would av none of them!!

pixie1
im having bill he sounds nice

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
Draco... because he is soo evil..nd hottt

eezy45
Hermione! What a question! wink

mei
wat about oliver wood?? remember him??? phwaor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

*Danii*
I'm having Draco's twin brother, with exactly the same name and personality!!!!!!! HA!

Alar
hehehehehehehehe, lets clone draco!!! lots and lots of times, then every1 can have their own!

but i want the original

thats so true... love

shaber
I think the younger Sirius Black and Belletrix Lestrange must have been of a very handsome race.

Tela<3sHaldir
Terrance Higgs

PrefectRonnykin
if ronzmyboy haz ron then I GET TREVOR

PrefectRonnykin
i mean NEVILLE lol

Alar
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA crossbreeding!!!!

half toad half ronnykin... eeewwwwwwww!!!!!

j/k! im sure ya gorgeous n we all know that trevor is... blink

pixie1
no bill weasly is the fittist

PrefectRonnykin
yeah bills prob the hottist you know the whole bad boy thing i love bad boys not siggy MAJOR BAD BOY heehee

pin
ummmm....may be Fread He will make a lot of Joke.
but Harry is better ^^

pixie1
the lurid green jakets put me off

airangel429
laughing out loud From our RPG Tela...good one! smile

eezy45
just wanted to say... "kyrie"
(l@@k at thread "Yule Ball" big grin)

renny
well it depends...ummm....if it were a few books ago..i would have chosen cedric love

but...now....id choose draco..i mean theres nothing like a big bad right!!??

raven guardia
I pick either draco or harry!

BunnyWolf
Bill... love

RonzMyBoy
YES RON IS ALL MINE! big grin Man PrefectRonnykin we have a lot in common! GC, Trevor, Neville, and RON!!!

Tiger
I'd go out with Oliver......

merryandpipsgig
id have ron because he is cute and cuddely looking and is so sexc with those face expressions. but actualy pip merry and legolas seem good lol

kane4hermione
hermione!!! she is sooo pretty, and smart, and funny!

but in the books i hope she gets 2geather with ron because i almost look exactly like ron! Happy Dance

myredmirage95
I don't know what character he plays or his real name but my goodness he is friggin hot! love (guy standing beside draco)

Razul
As long as ya all keep your stinkin fingers from Fleur, I dont give a f***

big gay kirk
Peeves, for definite....

celestial_moon
wow...ur weird. i would go out with harry potter!!!!!!!!!!

RonzMyBoy
Poor Neville nobody wants to cuddle with him... so yall can have Ron I'm trading him for Neville!

RebelPhoenix
Lol I'm surprised that so many people picked Dra(e)co! I would have thought Harry was the most popular choice but hey, I learn something new everyday! As for me personally you couldn't pay me to go out with little brat if I were that age again, I'd be so tempted to knock him out like Hermoine did!

Lemme see... the only character I ever found remotely appealing was Sirius... whistle

RebelPhoenix
Lmao! I was wondering when somebody would mention her, but then all of the major female students are physically attractive in some way e.g. Hermoine when she goes to the Ball with Victor Krum, Cho Chang is described as attractive, Padma & Parvati are described as the prettiest in the year, obviously Fleur and even Pansy Parkinson. The one in the future I guess would be Ginny, and there is always Angelina for the older teens.

justine
I like daniel radcliffe

justine
love

big gay kirk
But you've got to admit... Peeves is the biz....

big gay kirk
Yup... but at least I'm ugly....

iluvsirius
SIRIUS ALL THE WAYHappy Dance!....love know his not right now at howgarts but hey the only one i would date and marry and have 500 kids!SIRIUS

YEAH BABY!SO PAWS OFF! stick out tongue cool happy

punkyhermy
my one and only apart from batsy that is Jamsey!!!!!!!

Machete_guy
Whos that girl that harry likes..she sounds hot. Happy Dance

phoenix chii
okay one answer for me......ROn weasley is is fo cute........i just wanna kiss his little face..............

heen68
draco he's sooo evil and cool

*Danii*
Hey, machete guy, a guy with a machete used to haunt our school toilets and it was DAMN SCARY! zorro (There are no decent smileys!!)
If I was at Hogwarts I would go out with Jake M. Smith. I know he's not at Hogwarts, but that doesn't mean I can't go out with him wink .

Joy2dWorld
Ron Weasley! love He's cute, he's funny... he's my knight, my quidditch goalkeeper, my king... I love him!

tassie
Sirius love

or maybe, since he's too old, then Harry of course thumbup

Elondra
I think he was the seeker in the Slytherin team in the first film.

Hell yeah he is hot!

Elondra
Snape is mineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd go out with Snape.I feel quite sorry for him and I'm sure we'll see more of him big grin

Well I know you're gonna go ewwwwwwwwwww but Draco is taken so I'll take Snape stick out tongue

tassie
eewwwwwwww stick out tongue

RebelPhoenix
Lol! Just make sure you can get him to start washing his hair whistle

celestial_moon
yah, he's gotta wash that hair.

Elondra
Well yeah that's gonna cause a problem big grin

Barbossas Child
"It's an innocent kind of selfishness, highlighted by devilish good looks...and enough money to pay for his failures."

I read that somewhere and instantly thought of Draco Malfoy! Draco would be the first I'd pick, definatly.
After Draco it'd be the weasley twins (1 or both would do!!) they are yummy!
Or maybe Snape, he's groovy.

celestial_moon
i love the weasley twins 2!

AlexRyder
Oliver Wood....

big grin

Maybe Draco Malfoy.

Joy2dWorld
how do you date the weasley twins? will you go out with both in 1 date or one at a time?! laughing

there's also the matter of scheduling... who do you go out with first - Fred on Saturdays, then George on Sundays?! big grin

Barbossas Child
Just date Forge.... or gred

&lt;don't ask where that came from&gt;

RIPriver:(:(:(
I WOULD GO OUT WITH RON!!!!!!! HE IS SO MUCH CUTER THEN ANY OF THEM!!!!!!

CoolWizard
Hermione!

MorbidLullaby'
Draco Malfoy.
Damn it, he's so frickin' hot.

FoamyFan
umm...no.....maybe the second one....not Oliver!!!!!!!!!!!!

MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!

i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeee OLIVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jumpwoot jumpwoot jumpwoot jumpwoot

he is my burning flame burning anyone who is anyone would never steal a man away from a person! Oliver is mine! go get malfloy

d'wittymudblood
Ron.. of course... because i'm Hermione..
hahahah.. *grin*

CoolWizard
Hermione!

tigress
Draco or Ron if I were at hogwarts with them or maybe one of the twins

lilsis
yeah i like Snape too but hes not my overall choice so u can take him. & apart from washing his hair make sure he brushes his teeth too!
my decision would be ron weasley but seeing as how im older than him i choose his older brother bill! YES MOST DEFINITELY BILL WEASLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tigress
hmm Bill waesley is my age nice i agree

~TheDeppFreak~
blink

i wouldnt wanna go out wiv any of them BUT i'd like 2 give Malfoy a good kick up the ass laughing

pretty angel
i would go out cedric diggory if he was still alive dam y did he have to die sad messed

~TheDeppFreak~
laughing

Nienna
I also want an answer to that question cry

I would go out with Ron droolio

Or Cedric confused

~TheDeppFreak~
big grin

FoamyFan
chester...oh wait...he doesn't go there....nvm

sparkle3041
hehe..............Oliver Wood (sean biggerstaff) he is soooooooooo fine, but if he gets taken, i guess ill just ahve to settle 4 draco*smiles and kisses both malfoy and wood on the cheek* haha i love oliver more!!!!1

sparkle3041
Wait hold up.................why hasn't anyone mentioned Percy Weasley! I know its weird, but he's cute in a prefect kinda way LOL!!!!!!!

But OLIVER is still better and is still MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

orlisgrl15
darn.... its so HARD to pick just ONE... lol. it would either be... (back in thier day: Tom Riddle!!!!, Sirius!, Rumus, and definately James!) then in the now: Draco and Ron, OMG and Wood! lol i CANT CHOOSE!!!

>Devil's_Hal
shifty drool

sorry....but Johnny Depp's WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY better yes

*dies at thorght of his sexyness*

chic_sxydiva
hmm... that guy who teaches harry the quidditch game... what's his name?

willysp
me too Happy Dance

Peeves-04
Hermione!

i would also like to be friends with harry

Amy Black
Probably Bill Weasley. Or you know what? Anyone, if the Fab 5 makes him over. tongue_smilie

COTTON MOUTH
Well i would go out with dumbeldor.....*blows head 4 saying such crap*

~Freak-N-Crazy~
Hmmm...Voldie yes.....Wat?....In our "Bored Books" My friend mad wrote that...so well i just went along wiht it laughing

~Devil's_Halo~
who??....me or kaz??...i 4got...

~Freak-N-Crazy~
laughing it was Kaz

~Devil's_Halo~
ooooooohhhh......yeah.....LOL

Merry Lover
Yay! No one's claimed Charlie yet! (as far as I know...) So I'd date Charlie (Who cares if he's like 10 years older than me big grin) Or back in Marauder time: REMUS!! He's MIIIIIIINEEE!!!! (Actually, I'd have shared him with Sirius stick out tongue No offence to any slash haters)

ladygrim
hmmm ... u read my mind....

badsymbiote
That's Oliver Wood--the keeper and Captain of the team, played by the delectable Sean Biggerstaff--and I concur whole-heartedly.
That guy is at least a decade younger than I, but he is a stone-cold fox.

sing my song
omg i wantg hagrid....does anyone want him ..hes soo delisious..lol jkjkj eww no..more like harry(dannny) or even more the guy who dies in the forth book...the guy who whent out with cho.. i bet hes hot..tbu out of anyof them...i pick ron..i dotn know hes just liek ..awwwww

RoguePw25
I would so go out with Hermione. She seems to be my type I guess. Plus I'd be stealing her away from Harry/Ron! So yeah, Hermione for me!!

~Devil's_Halo~
love
i luv him...and i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVEEEEEEEEEEEE his accent!!! love love

ladygrim
smile

RogueWitch
I love Olivers accent too and plus he's gorgeous...but since i don't want to join the oliver fight.. I'd pick Dan/Harry now that he's older and cuter big grin

Happy Dance

ladygrim
smile

wilma
oliver wood - he's a beast!

~Devil's_Halo~
YAY!!!....i get Oliver!!!! *grabs him and runs* stick out tongue

lyllzpanda
when i saw the first harry potter film "sorcerer's stone" i thought harry was pretty cute. but... as i saw the second and third, i say none. smile

mouth
either george or fred weasley.. or both!! TWINS!! can't go wrong with twins wink

~Devil's_Halo~
dance

SiMpLePlAnLvR82
Oh my gosh! Daniel Radcliffe (Harry) is so yummy! His accent is so hot too. My best friend likes Ron though...he's a cutie...but Harry is totally hot. I love all the books and the movies! Dan looks so fine in the POA. His messy hair is so...hot! Ok...I'm done.

smokin' Cristy smokin'

Freâk'n'Zömbí
PERFECT!!!!
u can have Harry...and i'll b running off wiv Oliver big grin
savvy?!

fudge
cry blushing bored starwars

Teen Titan#1FAN
hmmmm I would Have to say Oliver Wooddrool

Freâk'n'Zömbí
shock
nooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo!!!! he's mine!!!!

GoldenWitchy1
I'd pick George!!!!!

and I will be willing to fight and destroy anyone who wants him more than I do which actually cannot be possible!!

starwars tank

he is under arresst for being too cool and awsome and attractive!!!police

Freâk'n'Zömbí
shock ....o....k....thats kool......TAKE HIM!!!! laughing

dragongirl15
i would go with umm............harry or ron big grin laughing

Wizardkid233
id go with cho chang shes sounds hot (jus playin none of them there movie stars they want nothing to do with us so we should stop dreaming)

Freâk'n'Zömbí
...cry...but it's fun 2 dream...coz in Lala Land...u can make ur dreams come tru...and nobody has 2 no about 'em shifty

but...every1 KNOWS wat happens in MY lala land shifty

SVAK
lol

Freâk'n'Zömbí
Don;t u laugh at me MR!!!...wait...ur Auzzie?.....YAY finally another auzzie has joined us... whatthe

Freâk'n'Zömbí
Don't u laugh at me MR!!!...wait...ur Auzzie?.....YAY finally another auzzie has joined us... whatthe

marlenne
with harry, definetly because he's so brave ......
and strong.
besides, he's so alone in the world.

Freâk'n'Zömbí
...mm-hmm .....right no expression

a1hsauce
if i was at hogwarts, id go out with Hermione, id make out with her all day in the back of Umbridge's class.

lilsis
confused riiiiiggggghhhht...........o.......k.............ummm.........like i said bill weasley for me thanx & i think ill go now wink cheers!!

Freâk'n'Zömbí
... no expression ...yeah.....i'll leave 2 shock

lilsis
.........& it looks like everybudy else did too laughing

lilsis
.........man...........i guess nobudy else wants to go out w/ anyone @ hogwarts............. confused

a1hsauce
well it looks like all the guys took hermione, u wanna go out lilsis

lilsis
w/ who?

a1hsauce
ouch... im right in front of u askin you.... with me

lilsis
big grin i figured thas who u meant....okiday.......seriously? confused

a1hsauce
sounds like u dont wanna go out with me, sad whistle its okay ill find someone else

Harryslover14
Harry or Cedric Duh
Harry Is The Best!

lilsis
NO!! DONT FIND SOMEONE ELSE! i was asking "r u for real?" even if its not my answer's still yes! big grin

a1hsauce
wink cool Happy Dance zorro thumb up beer big grin eeeeeeeeeexcceelllent

lilsis
laughing sooo were u talking about for real er not.......

a1hsauce
well its alil hard to do it for real.... i mean ur over there im here... maybe we could work somethin out

lilsis
thas wat i was thinking wink

a1hsauce
well u got any suggestions

lilsis
about wat?

a1hsauce
how to work things out

lilsis
hmm.......i dunno where u live 1st of all?

Freâk'n'Zömbí
*sigh*...PLEASE!!!! ppl'z!!!.....lilsis....can u PLEASE keep all that for pm's!!!! not on the forums and threads...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>