We got kicked out today

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a bunch of my friends and i got kicked out of our own school tonight because we weren't watching the dance concert...such crap.

Captain REX
You mean expelled? That sux.

no not expelled..just like kicked off the premises

Captain REX
Suspended then. I've had that happen. I bitchslapped a kid for messing up my drawnig and cussing me out, so I got an in-school suspension...

Shoukan
very interesting Rex...laughing out loud

Freddy_vs_Jason
*points at rex*

Ha-ha!!

i got told off last year coz our class was suppose to read aloud to the class one at a time, i had my hand up and she picked a kid called jason so i acidentally sed "aw but jason sucks!!" and she sed "Paige if you going to be rude you can leave!!!" so i sed "fine!!" then i got my bag and walked out of the class and waited till next period.......

nah not suspended...we just got kicked off the physical premises ...we got kicked out of the building for being there on a weekend at night and not watching the dance concert....we're not in like trouble or anything

GABRIEL05
Is it a private school 113?

yeah

Myth
I was the first person in at least 4 years at my college to be kicked out of a class (for the rest of the day). I talk way too damn much and all of the Seniors said they've never even heard of anybody being kicked out of class here.

SlipknoT
I'v been suspended 2 times smile

Tired Hiker
I never got kicked out of class, but I got kicked out of a military base once.

SlipknoT
why?

Tired Hiker
My reporter and I yelled at their PR lady because she got mad at us for asking the Soldiers their connection to Jessica Lynch when the interview was supposed to be about Saddam's capture. Psh. That PR lady is mean!

i slayed buffy
haha last year all the year thirteens at skool got hammered on the last day and took booze up to the top of mt st john witch is near our skool (private 1) and came down to skool drunk and they all got detention on there last day

Tired Hiker
Priceless. laughing out loud

SlipknoT
I almost couldnt go to my 8th grade graduation because I broke a vending machine, but I got out of it

i slayed buffy
lol my skool is so stink they wont sell fizzy drinks (soda or woteva) n e more and all the vending soda machines got un pluged so these seniors plugged them back in got out sum cans and started selling them for double the price

Tired Hiker
So back in High School, this one guy had the key to the Coke Machine and he'd open it at lunch time and just leave it open a crack so we could all help ourselves. It was tight!

lil bitchiness
I was a reject, but a good student smart so i didnt do anything naughty....ever!!

ok ok I did lots of naughty stuff that i shouldnt have, but i got away with it because teachers thought i was good, and that i could never do such things...smart

i slayed buffy
once all these vanilla cokes started pourin out of the machine

Tired Hiker
Vending machine stories kick ass! One time my friend Quiet Hiker, (Brian) got ripped off at the bowling alley when a veding machine didn't give him his chips, and he started tilting the machine and banging it against the wall and all sorts of stuff started falling out of it, it was classic.

i slayed buffy
wen i was in hawaii with my mate i like spent heaps ov muny in the vending machine at the airport and i got like oreos and stiff and then i thru up on the plane lol sick

Tired Hiker
I threw up on a plane once when I was in Sixth grade and had a broken leg. I felt so sorry for the girl sitting next to me, having to have heard me barfing right next to her. Ha hah aha, that's what she gets!

i slayed buffy
i get plane sick heaps its so gross the only time i havent thrown up woz wen i wen to sydney and to hawaii on the way there i also hate boats not to my dads advantage lol wot country r u actually from?

SlipknoT
Oh one time I was at a bowling ally with my friends and I went to the vending machine to get a snak and this little *** comes and presses this botton and I get the wrong thing, and he's like "ha ha to slow" so I push him and he's like yo you wanna fight, and so wee start and this kid is pretty small so I bassically take him down in a few shots but I didnt know it but he was the owners son so then the dick head comes and kicks me, so later that night me and my friends go there and smash the windows and spraypaint it, and the best part is we didnt even get caught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.