Hero, or Rat? You decide

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
So, an interesting thing just happened this past hour. My producer told me to go out and get shots of the police helicopter flying around Salinas, California tonight. So, I go outside and the chopper is way the hell across town so I get in my news vehicle and I see these three young dudes chasing a hooker down the street, yelling at her and threatening her. I noticed there was not one single person around and this woman could be in trouble. So, I make an illegal U-Turn to see what is happening and to help her if there was something seriously going down. Suddenly these two cops in one cop car pull up right next to me and they are both just mad dogging me since I made that illegal U-Turn but I instantly yell to the cops, "Look over there, these guys are chasing that chick around." Suddenly the light turns green and the cop races ahead of me and pulls up on the side walk in front of the three guys and the hooker goes the other way where another cop comes out of nowhere and stops her. So, then, I go down the street to get shots of the chopper and I figure I'll get shots of the cops and the guys just in case. Then some lady is like saying, "Did you see that? I heard those guys yelling at her and they said they were her pimps and that's how they talk to their women."

So, now I kind of feel bad. They were just her pimps and I got them in trouble. sad

Crash Overload
Dude, don't feel bad, its what I would of done. Its Better To Step in and do something rather then take no notice and something REALLY happened... then you would of felt worst.

lil bitchiness
Pimps are lowest form of human beings. That was a great thing you did hiker thumb up
Nothing to feel bad about...no

SlipknoT
I would have just stayed out of it

Tired Hiker
Thanks folks, but Slips, I couldn't have just stayed out of it. I would have wondered for a long time what might have happened to her. Then, I was filling up my gas tank with Hector the Director, and another prostitute comes out of nowhere and asks us if we want to have some fun tonight. I ignore her and Hector jokes around and says, "Yeah, after work!" So, I'm like, "Hector, she could be a cop." He's all, "Ooops." But she left and all is well. It's a crazy night outside the station tonight, I'll tell ya that much.

Crash Overload
What Station Do you work for exactly?

SlipknoT
whos hector? What the f**k?

lil bitchiness
^^ The Director im persuming...

Michael Myers 1
LoL crazy man you should of stole those pimps hoe

Tired Hiker
I work for KSBW Action News 8 in Salinas, California. We are the number one station in the central coast. big grin We are an NBC affiliate, by the way.

Tex
How funny, earlier I said lil was your pimp TH, and there you go chasing down real pimps! Hmmmm

My telepathic Mayan Mind Powers must be working overtime! yes

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud laughing out loud

My work friends are calling me "Captain Save - a - Ho!" rolling on floor laughing

lil bitchiness
big grin Tex, go drown!

Tex
laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

Pablo G
You're my hero dude !

Crash Overload
Hum.... I wonder if there is a way to see who put down what....

MC Mike
Thats invading privacy sort of. I guess mods can... It'd be stupid especially if people didn't want their choices being shown...

Tired Hiker
Nice, two people called me a rat! big grin

MC Mike
Tied Hiker and Deniro's Mom perhaps? roll eyes (sarcastic)

i slayed buffy
u did the rite thang feel pround lol stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
I doubt it. I heard Tied is making a movie down in Hollywood, and D's Mom is too busy setting D's clothes out for his little party tonight. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.