When Tex closes a thread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Nothing is more funny! I love his classic two cents he writes right before he slams it all down upon you. Let's see if he does it to this thread . . . smile

lil bitchiness
Hes on a power trip...like...permanatly!

Tired Hiker
I think it's legendary. I can't help it.

Tex
Yes, I am a legend, what can I say! diva

Tex has been around a long time, I know what a nice friendly place KMC was before you stoned street ruffians started piling in. Threads were very seldom closed back in those days.

I'm just trying to maintain that old classic charm I so fondly remember! euro

Impossible with you boozed-up hobgoblins parading around the place! stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
Where's Hiker gone?! ermm

Freddy_vs_Jason
when was this? back in the time of the dinosaurs? get with the times buddy.........

Michael Myers 1
^ doesnt know she called a mod a dummy

lil bitchiness
OMG thats hilarious laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
It wasn't that hilarious. I remember those days too. Sorry Mils, I had to go edit some crap.

lil bitchiness
It took me a while to figure out your post! thumb up

lil bitchiness
But, i suppose its ok for him to call us ''boozed-up hobgoblins''...of course, what am i thinkg...

Shoukan
i am just curious...is it only the mods that get the bigger avatars???

lil bitchiness
yeah...thumb up

Shoukan
oh just wondering

Tired Hiker
I was totally going to change it, but I knew you'd figure it out since you are so smart and sexy!!! Or should I say, smarxy!!!

I forget that when I say edit, people instantly think of KMC and not my job. big grin

lil bitchiness
OMG!!

smarxy!! laughing out loud

Thank you TH...i think thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.