Danger Mouse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mechmoggy
This won't mean anything to you lot outside Europe or maybe even outside the UK so I apologise now for your wasted journey into this thread.

I got 2 DVD's of the "Danger Mouse" cartoon for Xmas and I've been watching them whenever possible. I'd say it is the funniest program strictly for children ever made, it's not a sophisticated comedy like the Simpsons but there are so many little jokes that went completely over my head as a child. Best of all is "Baron Greenback", easily the best kids cartoon villian ever made... except maybe "Henry's Cats" ovine arch nemesis "Rum Baa Baa". smokin' big grin

finti
in Norwegian "slang" mouse has has the same meaning as the cat referals on P has in English big grin

yerssot
"Here I come to save the day!"
Mighty Max!

Ratcat
David Jason and Terry Scott where brilliant at voicing Danger Mouse and Penfold.

mechmoggy
David Jason makes me laugh with his narration too and Penfold is just the greatest! Never before has a cartoon characters eyebrows floated above thier head to my knowledge. laughing out loud

ToMacco
I think that show was on Nickalodian a while back.

mechmoggy
Cool, watch it and see what I grew up on. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.