The KMC Forum Rules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wicker_man
Ok, i know the general discussion areas are where all miscellaneous topics go and Raz and Co (i.e. the Mods) are pretty laid back on what is suitable but i still notice that there are some threads being closed down due to there unstableness, this is despite the implementation of a new series of rules.

Often these rules are ignored however if you put them in areas of popularity such as the general discussion areas maybe more people will adhered to the rules and hopefully cut down on the amount of unsuitable rules being made.

Just a thought smile

Raz
I don't think its that big of a problem yet to warrant a sticky in the GDF/OTF. Although if we keep getting these inappropriate threads then it might become necessary.

§pearhead
Both the GDF and the OTF are being plagued with controversial and plain old pointless threads...it's a good idea, wick.thumb up

Fitch
OTF...*whispers* concentrated crap *hides from OTF fans*

rusky
*looks around for OTF fans shifty*
IDD...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.