Most Embarassing Moment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sauron
so whats all yours?? big grin

NyC-gUrL
oh God, too many

crazy_c
i dont want to say its too embarassing whistle embarrasment

NyC-gUrL
laughing out loud

aaaww...come on shifty

crazy_c
well.....i cant remember its so embarrassing that ive suppressed the memory! stick out tongue

badkittykitty
well where should I start? I was born then its all down hill from there

lil bitchiness
big grin

I dont have most embarrassing...all are equaly so...

dave123
i don't wanna say.... lets just say he looked like a girl from behind embarrasment

only joking smile

lil bitchiness
OMG Dave laughing out loud

You amuse me

dave123
it was just for your amusemt, nothing like that ever happened yes

lil bitchiness
ok...i wont tell anyone! no

Trinity_Matrix
laughing out loud

I'd say one of mine would be the time I was leaving school (and walking home with the guy I liked) and then walked into a pole... embarrasment

dave123
you wont tell anyone, you'll just link everyone to this page roll eyes (sarcastic)

lil bitchiness
I would NEVER do that to dave no

To Spence however shifty

dave123
"IRENE, JEZ, FRED, VIRGINIA, TRACE, LIV, MIKE, LOOK WHAT SPENCE DID"

see, saved you the hassle of typing it out smile

lil bitchiness
Isnt it, look what SPENCE did What the f**k?

dave123
maybe it is shifty

lil bitchiness
*clears throath*

Last edited by dave123 on Today at 11:25 PM

Crash Overload
oooh my name was mentioned.

I guess the most humiliating thing would be walking into a pole a couple of times, the same pole, And being in a variety show and having all my moves srewed up... but thank god it looked okay, mostly, and what else, oh yeah, standing up in a bus and shouting that he missed my stop... even if mine is the last one...

dave123
it's a lie roll eyes (sarcastic) i did no such thing

amity75
I once cracked a joke about a girl having a glass eye and one of the guys listening walked away coz his wife has one. I mean, how many girls do you know with a glass eye? And whats the chances of their boyfriends being in your company when you poke fun at them? Tsk!

Bloom4ever
i was out with this guy i really liked and his best friend. Evrything was going great until they jus started laughin. I looked around to c wat they were laughin at: my mom was stormin into the place, A PUBLIC PLACE WITH PPL AROUND, to take me home!! embarrasment embarrasment
that sucked embarrasment

LordMortis
most embarrasing moment for me has to be either when i got off the bus. being as tall as i am i walked into the bus's wing mirror nearly rendering me unconcious lol embarrasment or actually being k.o.ed by a football when i was in goal. well at least i saved it lol embarrasment

cheeky munkey
what have you done that afterwards you have regretted forever?... you know, that one event that your "friends" like to remind you of.
something totally humitliating!!!
something you usually do when you're drunk big grin
and when you wake up in the morning you just think *oh god* embarrasment
you all must have done it... come on...... i wanna no big grin laughing

Mr. Bacon
i farted at a funeral

SumWatTwisted
Well the most embarassing thing that happend to me was actually embarassing for both me and a boy. We were in a line during kicking drills at my Taekwondo school (he was right in front of me), he did his spinning hook kick, stummbled and fell right on top off me!!! Our face were almost touching!!! *blushing* Then my best friend, who happens to be his older sister was like, "WOOOHOOO!!! It's about time!!!" It was terrible.

Myth
I don't get embarrassed easily because I am very good at turning things into a joke. However, this one caught me off guard:

Sophmore year, I just started going out with this girl that I had liked for about a week. All day, I really really wanted to kiss her but didn't want to rush her too much. So decided I'd wait till a goodbye kiss when she was going to get onto her buss. I decided, nothing big, just a peck on the cheek. She saw it coming. She actually turned so that I would kiss her on the lips. However, I'm a little taller than her, so I kissed her right on the nose. This big fat kid behind us yelled, "EWWW!!! What are you trying to do? EAT HER BOOGERS!?!?!"

FRO§T
Post all the embarrasing things you have done here

JToTheP
Or just say you've done alot, because these can get pretty personal.

FRO§T
wll u put what u want, some people can be ok with telling personal things

JToTheP
Well, I meant for modding purposes also.

Hit"Em"Up
alot of stupid things.

not embarrising things

BackFire
Going to see Queen of the Damned in theaters was embarassing.

Painkiller
ssmae as backfire

Hit"Em"Up
i went to the movies with an ex girl of mine.

we sat in the way back of the theatre. when the movie was playing she got horny.

so she how can i put this in non explicit terms?

lets just say she was using her hand on me for somthing.

so wile this was going on some mother and her kid walked buy and the mom was staring.

when i saw the mother watching us i let somthing loose.

Myth
I once fisted myself in the butt? confused

Hit"Em"Up
thats just wrong myth

Myth
Why yes, yes it is. evil face

HitMan
frost had an embarrasing moment when she made this thread, she wrote embarracing.

but we wont hold it against you yes

Lydia
i woz finkin it looked strangelaughing

Myth
I was born. sad

shellie
laughing frost is a guy , not a girl .

Mighty Yoda
can't think of anything

FRO§T
i wrote it twice the second time i spelt it write u know

misha
hey frost..ur cool!

FRO§T
thanx but, i dont know u yet

misha
yeah but i talked 2 u a few times...well...once....an ur cool! every1s makin threds bout ppl...an i thot id just say ur cool!!!
but i would like to say that the thred bout me is an original!!!

shellie
i second that .

frost is my buddy . big grin

Mighty Yoda
whats embarracing about that

misha
notin i was just sayin!

Mighty Yoda
oh. OK then

shellie
sorry , i got off topic .

Mighty Yoda
posting my pics was enough for me.

John Allerdyce
no expression when my shoelace got cought in the esculator

MichaelMyerscoo
When I was in a graveyard looking at a gravestone that said "This man is not dead, he is just sleeping." I ran and fell on a gravestone then I got up and ran then fell over another gravestone.

Moral: Never run in a graveyard, the dead is just sleeping and they hear all so they curse you to fall if you run out of a graveyard like I did.

It hurt too! sad

Fëanor
the dead cannot sleep for then they would not be dead, and if they're not dead then must be alive, but if they are alive then they can sleep for they are not...dead

OrliObsessor1
I was swimming with all of my little cousins and my top came loose and came off and floated away.

MichaelMyerscoo
They so can be dead and still be alive! Just ask Frankinstein! big grin

Fëanor
i have...and you are sadly mistaken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.