is there a force strong enough?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amlap
is there a force strong enough to handle pinhead. i deamon who can do anything and everything! the closests challenge to my mind is the BLOB. the thing is a big pile of shit that would prob be really hard to torture. even if some of you dont like the hellraiser series, pinhead is still the strongest horror icon.

and no, MICHEAL MYERS and JASON VOORHEES are not good answers!

samhain
You didn't include Freddy, does this mean that you think Pinhead has dreams? If so, then Freddy might have a shot.

amlap
but pinhead is a demon... do demons sleep?...i doubt it!
enough if by chance pinhead is sleeping and he sees freddy... dont you think he would still ahve some of his powers to defend himself against freddy.
the thing is what woulh happen if both were at their powers peak? thats atough one.

samhain
What about the wishmaster? Surely Pinhead has desires?

amlap
but wishmaster acan only use his powers when someone wishes him... which infact a human must know bout pinhead and wish him dead... but if its anything like a wish masters wish, the person will prob not be specific enough, and just wish him somewhere else. that is a good choice tho samhain, its one that i over looked!

plus both are servants of satan.... how would he feel?

Jason420
if pinhead does dream freddy would get him

amlap
too many whats if's

Jason420
does he dream?

BackFire
this is going to turn into a vs thread, closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.