Who Is Who

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sauron
im starting this again who on this forum....is who from tolkiens books big grin

and say if we got someone..who was say aragorn...then an arwen...we would see how close they are to test it big grin

the samegoes for enemies big grin

samIam
how about sam !! I don't really get it but .. whatever it is .. I am sam 220%

sauron
no you can only do other people

you choose by the role they play on the forum lol

exa- galadriel big grin stick out tongue you have to have a reason....mine is that exa knows ALOT lol stick out tongue

so now if we say someone is like celeborn...we see how close exa and the other person are big grin

Discos
so the person you have chosen (exa) now has to chose someone else from Tolkiens books?

or is it that anyone (say me) can chose someone at random now and match them up with someone?

sauron
yeah anyone can do it big grin

but you have to pick someone who is like that character in some aspect....not just saying ANYONE for ANYONE else

nazgulinthedark
ok,
sauron, is well sauron,
kitoky is gandalf cause she is all wise and cause i said so.
discos is an eagle cause...yeah
uh, ... i come up with the stupidest reasons

Discos
yeah eagles rule, Gwaihir is my character from the character thread, so could I be him

sauron
yeah but you have to say WHY im sauron.....am i evil....clever.....amazingly cute with flowers....

nazgulinthedark
thats my reason

Exa

Discos
lol very good

Nazgulinthedark is....erm, hows about a Nazgul? due to him being very kickass and also enjoys defeating others for no reason

Discos - had too many orange juices today

nazgulinthedark
im not a guy!!! girl = me!

sauron
pretty clear why...why

is it the evil..clever...cute with flowers...can look good in a top hat....

Discos
was Thorondor not king of eagles?

nazgulinthedark
i think he was

shadowy_blue
Exa is Eru because she knows everything. She knows what happened in almost every character (may they be big or small) and she never seems to overlook any infos. She's almost the creator and she rules in this forum. big grin

sauron
lord

ok so get the thread going

exa-galad
discos-merry (knows quite abit...but is funny too big grin)
kit-frodo...the one that everyones turns there attention too
aurora- sam...say something bad about kit....out come the boxing gloves
mah- manwe...can shut down anything here...but is not 'all' powerful as he has a boss....

shadowy_blue
Yes he IS, he's the mightiest Eagle to ever live and Gwaihir and Landroval are just his descendants though they are mighty too. big grin

Exa
yes he was big grin

Reasons: Flowers and cleverness stick out tongue

nazgulinthedark
some one do me!

sauron
shadowy blue- the istari (all of them yes big grin) just appeared one day and is VERY clever and wise....wasted no time making friends.....

Smodden
sauron would be Goldberry def cause he likes flowers and lilly's and stuff..
OrlandoOYEA would be an elf (don't know which one) because she would want to live with orli for ever..

o yea and sauron we already done this before....big grin

shadowy_blue
Nazgulinthedark: Forgive me for this but this is just my impression of you in this forum. LOL..big grin You are Gollum because even though you both have different subjects of obsession, you are both possessive and uhh, yeah, obsessed. Gollum with the Ring and you with the Nazguls. I just see you sometimes being very possessive with the Nazguls in this forum..LOL..no offence, it's meant as a compliment. big grin

Discos
thats a good point though, some people in this forum just dont know when to stop with their obsessions about characters....

Discos - oh did I mention I sort of like eagles?

sauron
yeah smodden I did i before...but it got ruined.....so i started it up again....
and what you mean GOLDBERRY !!! big grin stick out tongue mad stick out tongue big grin

shadowy_blue
aawww..thanks! embarrasment big grin

sauron: Melkor!! He's cool and along with Exa, they rule this forum. big grin He's evil too (not literally..LOL)...wicked...and with a temper sometimes big grin wink

Discos
also just to clear this up, in the Salmarillion which does it state

Thorondor - Lord OR King of eagles,

it could be both I suppose, but sauron/exa etc are confusing me....again smile

sauron
lord of the eagles big grin animals dont have kings...unless your a lion..in which case your not in lotr big grin

and love big grin thanks shadowy blue big grin stick out tongue i meant the istari thing big grin..you know more than me on lotr and stuff

Smodden
goldberry! laughing laughing
ok i guess you have to stick with your gender so
saruman?

sauron you could not be melkor ur just not evil enough.*shrugs*you could be saron but def NOT melkor.

Discos
lol Merry, I seem quite funny then wouldnt that mean something along the lines of pippin, plus I am scottish like him. I could put on a pippin voice

Discos - also get a cap and tracksuit bottoms and stand outside a supermarket like any Glasgweichen,

btw I am not from Glasgow

Camellia
I'd probably say Aurora for Merrybig grin

Discos
lol oh that sounds like a challenge smodden

its debatable if Melkor was infact evil-er than Sauron, but yes melkor definetly in the end

sauron
no because pippin is not the brightest is he big grin merry is clever AND funny big grin and brave

and i COULD be as evil as melkor...i just dont ever show that side

it was only orlandoOYEA that ever saw me get even CLOSE to it

Phoenix
who is me...?

sauron
actually if you read the silmarillion it says of sauron

he is only less evil than melkor in that he served another before rising himself

sauron
phoe you can be ulmo big grin you come here quite alot (here M:E) but you only have powers somewhere else (the sea) you know quite alot of people and can calm them..or work them up depending on what you want big grin (osse)

Smodden
well melkor is more evil and if you want that title sauron than you beter start doin' some evil stuff NOW.

and nobody has said anything about me...sad

Phoenix
big grin... who's ulmo...? embarrasment

Discos
ok cheers Sauron for saying I am clever......whatever clever means??

shadowy_blue
He's an Ainu...he's the Lord of Waters. He's cool. big grin And he loved both Elves and Men and he really cares about Middle-earth. big grin

Smodden
it means ur wity you can decieve ppl if you wish, or you can find ur way out of problems example:
i tried to loose gollum but he's too CLEVER a water-man

shadowy_blue
Thanks! but nah...I think you know more than me...I also sometimes suffer from short-memory loss and have to check my books up if I forget something. laughing

Smodden
50 first dates
finding nemo

nazgulinthedark
lol, i never actually looked at myself like that, but yeah

Phoenix
ooh!

*is happy*

which books?

sauron
ulmo is god of waters...heres a bio from E of A

Dates: Immortal. Existed before the making of Arda
Race: Ainur
Division: Valar
Pronunciation: oo'lmo
Meaning: 'He who Pours'
Titles: King of the Sea, Lord of Waters

Lord of the seas and one of the greatest of the Valar; in the dark days of the First Age, he kept watch on Elves and Men while the others of his order remained in Valinor. He is famed for bringing Tuor to Gondolin, and so ultimately bringing about the downfall of Morgoth in the War of Wrath

Smodden
can i be tulkas???

sauron
if your tulkas i will kill you....

im trying to think of someone for you.....

Phoenix
One of the Istari... cos you knows a lot...

nazgulinthedark
i smeagol...preciousss...

Smodden
i'm off to choir practice(yes choir )

c u l8er

nazgulinthedark
bye bye

Tela<3sHaldir
Can I be someone

Discos
Catch Ya L8r........Dude

Tulkas the strong, dont think there is anyone here

Sauron, has anyone tried to stop you doing anything evil lately?

Exa

Discos
erm, judging by your status I could guess haldir? - or the wife?

nazgulinthedark
you didnt mention me!! im so left out!

Discos
lol Tulkas isnt nasty, he is strong!
But he did keep Morgoth on a short leash from ruling Middle earth and all......ya know' that sort of thing

Discos
erm....me too

hasnt she already mentioned us though?

then it is settled, I shall be Thorondor and Naz can stick with Smeagol?

Tela<3sHaldir
Someone has to nominate me or whatever???

Discos
I thought I mentioned Haldir, or his wife?

I don't think he had a wife though

Tela<3sHaldir
Haldir is so hott. Sure. big grin

nazgulinthedark
oh boy smeagol..im really appretiated..*sigh*

Discos
lol ok, so to put everyones character so far (which I cant do) so I shall look back and see who everyones final one is...

Infact everyone post their final thoughts of other peoples characters.

Camellia
Anybody have any ideas who I could be?

PippinTook
*jumps up and down with hand high in the air* Oooh!! Oooh!! Do me!!!Do me!!! big grin........hehe......

BingaBonga
Naz, I'm sure someone would love to do you :P laughing out loud

Since this is up again, who would I be? confused

Discos
erm,Pippintook I am going out on a limb here but hows about.......Pippin due to the fact that you also seem to be obsessed with him.

bassically I am just chosing people in which their sig/avators are, or how they mention the characters alot

sauron
thats NOT how your supposed to do it

look in the which characters aere your family most like ...she says her dad is elrond..wise and keeps thigs together.....

its PERSONALITY...not who they WANT to be big grin

Lord_Andres
Hi guys, could you pick one for me? big grin

sauron
hmmmm....well you could be gandalf....as you know alot...are a good laugh....and tend to wander to other forums big grin

Aurora
hummm 4 pages and still I have yet to find a Merry...

Exa
yey, wouldnt it also be interesting first to name a character and then to decide who this should be?
Like for example ok who in this forum is most like frodo and so on

Aurora
Yes exa like a poll or a voting system then we can have a definate solution on who is who.

samIam
hey who could i be?? .

aniron
who am I? (hint hint, Legolas' wife hint hint)

sauron
ok aniron you are a beautiful elf maiden...with the light of the stars in your eyes....you visited rivendell during the council....you saw legolas there visiting from mirkwood.....and fell madly in love.....with gimli big grin

who insisted you wear a beard during those 'tender' moments

samIam
hahahah .. OK that is brilliant .. DO ONE FOR ME !!! i am a hobbit- not an elf - TRUST ME !!

aniron
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

sauron
samiam..i see you marrying sam...but he leaves you for frodo...so you get into the more...nasty type...saruman..prime example stick out tongue

aniron
Ok how about me and gimli split because legolas and I are in love -sigh-

samIam
FOR FRODO !! NOOO he leaves me for rosie.. more noble .. so now i am after a evil person .. oo sauroman ..no I was thinking a little less umm HAIR .. no .. how about witchy .. ok so i know witchy is taken how about gollum

muse5
who am i?

Discos
yet another thread gone hay-wire!

anyhoo I believe Naz is Gollum,

Discos - Thorondor

samIam
so I am with gollum?? thats ok !

shadowy_blue
Kit: Curunir! LOL..no seriously..I don't mean it as an insult or anything but Kit is so wise and clever and he knows a lot of stuff about Middle-earth. He's one of the knowledgable people here just like Saruman who is knowledgable about the lores and crafts of Middle-earth. I just said that he's like Curunir/Saruman 'coz he seems to like picking up fights! (LOL Kit, you said so yourself) stick out tongue *hides* It's a compliment, oi! big grin

shadowy_blue
aniron:
This may seem to be a little far off from what you've expected but I see you as Pippin because you seem very curious about certain matters. big grin Just like Pippin, you seem to be interested about the histories of Arda and other events that happened even way back from the Beginning of Days. I'm just seeing you in some of the threads asking eagerly about some infos that you aren't familiar with (especially The Silmarillion stuff). You are kinda like Pippin in that aspect, I remember reading ROTK and Pippin asks lots of questions to Gandalf about the Seven Stones, etc. big grin wink

BingaBonga
Shouldn't we stick to humans? confused

samIam
no! what about hobbits and elves and dwarfs and all free folk!!!

Discos
sorry shadow blue but Kit is a girl as far as I can remember smile

also bingabong what are you on about?

shadowy_blue
eeh...but he said he's a guy...confused..but yeah, I also remember other people confusing him as a girl, now I'm not entirely sure, whatever he/she is then. big grin

Exa
Kit is not big grin yeah we also thought so stick out tongue see other thread wink

Discos
confusing........I think so

sauron
kits a guy...used to be a girl..but not actually a girl just a girl on here and a boy in real life...so it was a boy who was a girl but not really......

confused

ok kit is now officially a KIT!!!!! thats the end big grin

and also no...just humans..what about valar..maiar.....iluvatar himself big grin

Discos
ok, in real life is "kit" a dude/dudette

in real life I mean at school and whatnot.....

Discos - eagles wouldn't be this confused!

sauron
he is a guy.....

big grin its not that hard to grasp stick out tongue once you get the hang of it

Smodden
kit would def be Dernhelm-for obvious reasonswink

but yeah see the "specify plz for the bigest gender blender in history"
i thought he was a girl too, but its very complicated. but i realy do not want to do this argument again...kit's a guy! you can ask her.

Camellia
Ooh! Me! Me! Who would I be? *jumps up and down whilst waving her hands about energetically* Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Smodden
camillia:--elanor gamgee

Camellia
YAY!!!!smile

muse5
what about me? I feel all alone in the world

sauron
BILBO MUSE5

a sensilble clever person...but also funny big grin

samIam
yeah cam .. elanor !!! AWSOMEST NAME EVER( spelled the sam way)!!! WHOO HOOO !!!

Bar-en-Danwedh
uh-hem!!!

why have I yet to be mentioned...
???

samIam
u for some reason remind me of isildur ..... u like to be in charge have it my way or the hwy... ( it iss a compiliment) and stuf f.. those rn;t good reason .. that is just what u seem like to me ..

Alar
im gonnas choose my own coz non of u know me so MWAHAHAHAHA...

im gona be goldberry (mentioned but not taken).

coz i love her! ''Like Tom himself, Goldberry is a mysterious being whose place in Tolkien's mythology isn't easy to establish. She seems to be some kind of river-spirit, though some have conjectured that both Tom and Goldberry belong to the order of the Maiar.''

and i love nature, and walkin n stuff, and just for good measure; Tom's my hunni love

sauron
he found goldberry in some rushes lol big grin maybe thats why he calls her river daughter

Bar-en-Danwedh
Isiuldur... hmmm, that was the last thing i was expecting, but i think it works. A friend of mine agrees.

I'm dead...
bump! stick out tongue

I was searching some of the old threads and I thought this is a pretty interesting thread. big grin

Discos
well whatever youmay say......I am still Mr Gwaihir,

Discos - thats the name on my mail yes

The Innkeeper
Discos-Radagast

Discos the fool- nice ring to it smile

Discos
mmm.....Radagast does sort of suit me, he played cards with Gwaihir (in which Gwaihir betted all Landrovals loot)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.