Movie Mistakes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wicker_man
Noticed any obvious mistakes in films/television post them here:

clavis9495
go to: www.moviemistakes.com youll find everything there

wicker_man
I know there are plenty of sites in circulation that deal with movie mistakes but i thought it would be nice if we at KMC set up our own mini section dedicated to highlighting film and television mistakes.

Just a thought smile

Crash Overload
ben hur: roman WithA Watch, the Pickup tracks in the Sand And the Helicopter.

T3, the plane's number is different from the ground and when in the air.

JP 1, many mistakes.

samhain
In Robocop, when he removes his helmet to reveal his face, his black jaw thingy inexplicably disappears too.

BarmyBrummie
Gigli, now THATS a movie mistake yes

Dogbert
kazaam is another movie mistake yes

Evil Dead
oh lord........gee, how heroic of you to make fun of Gigli.

I don't think Gigli was nearly as bad as people make it out to be. It certainly wasn't Ben Affleck's or Jennifer Lopez's worst movie. It is much better than Reindeer Games.......Bounce......The Wedding Planner.....

The movie no masterpiece......but if you want to see a horribly bad movie, check out the Rocky Horror Picture Show's sequel titled "Shock Treatment".........it makes Gigli look like the best picture ever made.

Holcomb
at the end of Major League when all the fans are running on the field, the same fat guy in a blue shirt runs on twice. its classic.

Kes
Braveheart in one of the battles you see Mel running with a sword, then nothing, the an axe and so on.

The x files:
in the episode Rush (season 7) you can see the markings on the floor where the actors(in this case Gillian Anderson a.k.a. Scully) are suppose to stop.
in the episode Small Potatoes (season 4) near the end, the guy that is transformed as Mulder is about to kiss Scully. The real Mulder burst in and Scully gets up from the couch, for a few frames you can see flesh, a knee to be precise...problem is Scully was wearing pants blink

CSI:Grissim
Whats is your favorite movie mistake.

It isnt my fav but at the beggining of Stuck On You when the boys gets out of bed and you see a shot of their feet you can see the face of a man under the bed and it never explains it later on in the movie.Has anybody else noticed it.I didnt find anything on it on MovieMistakes.com.

forumcrew
lotr the car driving in the background

gladiator the gas tank in the back of the chariot

Cinemaddiction
All of Star Wars: Episode 2.

BackFire
hah

botankus
LOL

Also in Jaws: The Revenge Michael Caine gets out of the water and is in the boat. Five seconds later, when they show him again, his shirt is completely dry.

eleveninches
In star wars, where the stormtrooper bumps his head into the wall

Cinemaddiction
Some say that was intentional.

In the original Star Wars, when Darth Vader is approaching the bay doors to Docking Bay 94, to stop the Millenium Falcon, he has a white lightsaber blade.

Has anyone noticed the one I talke about in Stuck On You

Theres a car driving in the background of LOTR!?!?!

Myth
Pulp Fiction where there is bullet holes in the wall before Sammy and Travolta are shot at.

X-Men 2 where Nightcrawler is in the background of the cell full of kids before he teleports down.

The Musketeer when he is wearing the Musketeer outfit right before it is given to him.

roundisfunny
I watched "The Godfather" again today, and couldn't help but be drawn to the fake punch Sonny gives to Carlo during their fight in the street. Every time I've watched it since it was first pointed out to me, it ruins the whole scene for me.

Also, in "Part II", when Mama Corleone cradles her "dead" son Paolo, you can see his hand move.

Also, all of "Part III".

I love movie mistakes

I like the one In MI:2 where you can see the helicopter shadow when Nia and Ethan are racing.

Lord Soth
Yeah that was pretty bad.

The one in the Matrix where, in the interrogation room, Neo's mouth closes and he jumps up against the wall. But in Agent Smith's glasses reflection, Neo is sitting calmly at the table

kiwibloom
in scream when ghostface attacks sid! if u watch or pause it at the right moment when he tries to stab her but misses and the knife hits the door, IT BENDS eek! and bounces off the door its so funny laughing Happy Dance

lol ,why cant they hire somebody to find the mistake?

Kes
Careful, do not copy past mistakes from other websites without permission and without posting were you got them.

Evy_O
LotR:
-Car driving in the background when Frodo and Sam leave Shire
-The Orc that was supposed to be dead lying on the ground, standing up then falling again stick out tongue

Lord Soth
Yeah....I never notice mistkes by myself, I always have to go to moviesmistakes.com laughing

silver_tears
They removed it from the Extended DvD I think, I was looking for it, and nothing erm

silver_tears
I also like in Spiderman where he breaks the lamp in his room, trying his web, and when he closes the door the lamp is back in position unscratched big grin

The One Himself
If you watch carefull you can see a guy wearing jeans in Gladiator!

silver_tears
what part eek!

Darth Revan
That wasn't really a "mistake", the lightsaber Ben first gives Luke also looks white. It was just because their editing techniques were so primitive back then.

And as for the LOTR car thing, I could never find it, myself messed

I thought it was kind of funny in Big Fish how Ewan McGregor kept slipping back and forth from his "southern" accent to his regular English one

silver_tears
Unless you pay really close attention, and can tell between accents, it's not very noticeable erm
I didn't notice, I was busy following the movie blink

The One Himself
Just after the battle in Germany... smokin'

§pearhead
me neither miffed

silver_tears
Truthfully I never saw Gladiator fully embarrasment
But I'll check that out laughing out loud imagine that, jeans stick out tongue

Oh and I'm pretty sure the lotr thing was edited out of the dvds stick out tongue

§pearhead
oh...dammit. miffed

silver_tears
do you think they would leave it in stick out tongue
then look extremely foolish no

§pearhead
but foolishness is funny! And I like comedy over drama. yes

Kaleanae
I saw it, or I think I did messed

Aku
Theres a mistake in Gladiator. When they goto that desert province thingy and theres that arabian fellow trying to sell the slaves. They are discussing prices when....

Oliver Reed says "I'll give you 2 (2000) for the slaves and 4 (4000) for the beasts, thats 5 (5000) for an old friend."

I mean hes obviosly conning that guy or something?

SpikeSpiegel
I think that was meant to be there. As you said to try and con the man into giving him the slaves for cheaper

DARK ASSASSIN
the scene in the little mermaid where the preist is marying ursula and erik and the preist has a boner sticking out, it may sound fake but its true.
alladin when he whispers to raja "take her clothes of" under his breathe.

Creechuur
I thought Ewan's accent swapping was horrible. I don't know about you, but a southern Georgia accent and an engilsh accent are nothing alike. It totally distracted me.

The car in FotR...I have the extended edition so maybe thats why I havent seen it, though I sure would love too.

How bout in TTT, when Gandalf is walking towards Theoden. the front shot has Gandalf hiding his staff kind of behind his arm (like he was supposed to) but the back shot has him holding it straight up. The shots are edited together and look pretty bad.

Also in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, when the bridge breaks and Indy swings to the cliff face, you can see the rocks bounce and go all spongy when he hits them.

Kes
Theres a thread about this here. Those are all fakes. That is his knee and the other he says something different.

Creechuur
Actually, the more I think of it, theres quite a few spongy rock scenes in the Indiana Jones films. Damn good movies though.

This isn't really a mistake, but I've always been curious about it. In The Big Lebowski, when The Dude first visits the Big Lebowski's house, and Lebowski's secratary-or-whatever (can't remember his name) is talking about the kids in one of the pictures he says a line twice. This may not be word for word:

"Without the necassary means to, necassary means to otherwise..."

What is up with that?

Evil Dead
hmmm.......

Technically it is a mistake.........I just don't know if Quentin Tarantino did it on purpose or not.

At the beginning of Pulp Fiction (the robbery, right before the credits) Yolanda says "Any of you ****ing pigs move and I'll execute every mother ****ing last one of you".................during the same scene at the end of the film she says "Any of you ****ing pigs move and I'll execute every last one of you mother ****ers."......obviously the dialogue has been switched around.

roundisfunny
In the script, it says:

Brandt: "They're not his, heh-heh, they're not literally his children; they're the Little Lebowski Urban Achievers, inner-city children of promise but without the--"

Dude: I see.

Brandt: "--without the means for higher education, so Mr. Lebowski has committed to sending all of them to college."

I would expect that the dialogue was said exactly this way by Phillip Seymour Hoffman in the movie. The Coens are known for (among other things) having every little stutter, cut-off speech and mispronunciation written exactly the way they want it delivered.

LanİeWindu
It's on Movie Mistakes now.

Also...on Stuck on You, when Bob is covered in blue screen and Walt is seen "alone" on the screen, if you watch the action of Walt and Moe on the screen, and in front of the screen, the actions do not match up.

Aku
Stuck on you was a big fat mistake anyway. In X-Men 2 when they try to save the children and nightcrawlers already in the back ground before he supposedly teleported. Also in Independence day when the UFO blows up the empire astate building, Its on the wrong street. And in back to the future, the guy who played thingys father was actually 2 years younger than him. Someone pulls a mooney in the matrix when Neos running away from the agents in the street. 28 days later, when he runs away from the zombies after punching the priest at the church and they blow up the gas station its night time, then when they get back to the shop about 2 seconds after its day time. In xXx, if you see the angle of the jump when he does the superman seat grab while shooting that guy, theres a roof right in front of him on the other side, so he'd just crash right into the building.

The fast and the furious before jonny tran and jesse race, you see tran with a shirt on, then its not on him like the second after, but he doesnt have time to change it coz hes about to drive.

Hows that for a mistake or two.

Kes
Hmm well either the actor changed it and the director(s) didnt mind, or the director(s) changed it them selfs. I dont consider that a mistake. The script is what you here in the final version. Meaning the movie.

Creechuur
Its such an awkward line though, I can't imagine it being in there without some story or inside joke attached or something.

big gay kirk
Don't get me started on mistakes... Raiders of the Lost Ark.. its 1936... so why are the Germans using MP40 smgs, first made in 1938, and Russian RPG7s form the sixties.... also, in Goodnight Mr Tom, why do lots of houses have TV aerials?

sailor_neriede
In Harry Potter #1, when they get to the train station, there's a plastic square with the number 9 on the left side of a pillar and on the right side is another square with the number 10 on it, stating that platform 9 is on the left and 10 on the right. But on the pillar behind it, the number are switched.

ashtonsNO1fan
Hav u ever watched a movie where you see something that you're spose to or somethings there one minute and gone the next. if so post it here.

heres a few i noticed:

THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT- no im not gonna say how kaylee got a small cut on her head to havin a big scar down her face coz if u watch it properly u'll no why. or watch the directors commentary. When evan goes back the first time and he jumps out of bed and grabs a towel to cover his bits, if u look closely at the bit when he's on the floor he has white/cream shorts on then he grabs a towel?

PRACTICAL MAGIC- After gillian and sally kill jimmy they drag him in the house to bring him back to life. when they get to bit when they lift him onto the table, before they lift him up they's folded sheets and fruit bowls and watever and when they put him on the table there not there.

SCREAM- when she's on the phone she walks around the house she locks the door then wen shes runnin around she locks the same door

forumcrew
theres lots of these, and i think many threads on them..

gladiator the chariot flips theres a tank in it, lotr theres a car in the background

Mr Parker
Hmmm,I will have to rewatch SCREAM again soon.One that I know of for sure is in STRIPES when Harold Ramis Has Bill Murray on the ground and he is yelling at him saying-where the hell is it winger,where's the reward,wheres the glory ect.During that time when he is doing that,one minute you see the bag under his head,the next minute,its next to his legs,the next minute its under his head again,the next minute,its by his legs again.ect ect.you will see that like 5 or 6 times during that scene.

T.M
one i noticed first time was in a indiana jones when he escapes from the place with all the snakes he pushes a boulder out of the wall and you can see the shadow bounce which clearly for a huge boulder is kinda goes against the laws of gravity still a fantastic trilogy though hope they don't spoil it with the new one

eggmayo
also in indiana jones, you can see the snakes reflection in a piece of glass inbetween harrison ford and it.

in bourne identity, when he hangs off the fire escape, there is no snow, and then next second there is loads

D-Double
In the "Commando" car chase scene with the Porshe, the Porshe flips on it's side and is dented and scratched. When Arnie decides to flip the porshe back over and drive away.......Brand new Porshe!

thegreatrudini
Mummy returns: the bloke hides in the bath of bubble bath. Brendon pulls him out (hes covered in foam) the jump out the window and when they stand up he is no longer covered.

Terminator: well here goes near the end of the film when arnie has just been burnt u see him rise from the flames as the endo and as he walks towards the cam u very quickly see the puppeteer controling him then he ducks out the way.

roundisfunny
http://www.imdb.com/Sections/Goofs/A

mc pee pants
smiliegenerator

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=292427&highlight=movie+mistakes

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26929&highlight=movie+mistakes

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10227&highlight=movie+mistakes

SlipknoT
In Evil Dead 2 you can see the string attatched to they flying eye.
There is a car it the background in Ben Hur
You can see the string on the little plane in Annie

D-Double
In the Matrix, when Neo backflips out of the way of the train...

At the apex of the flip, either the stuntman or Keanu grabs the, momentarily visible, wires to steady himself.

This is definatly nitpicking, but the only "whoops" I could see in an otherwise perfect movie.

cal31
yeah, in Reloaded you can see the wires on Neo for a sec. too.

ashtonsNO1fan
also another one from the scream series

SCREAM- when tatum is in the garage with ghostface she smashes bottles of beer on him in the next shot of him he's completely dry?

Cinemaddiction
I'd imagine you can't see "wetness" on something that is black.

This may be a slight oversight on Schumacher's part, but while I was watching "Phonebooth" today, there was an instance where Kiefer Sutherland cocked his rifle two times in a row without firing.

BackFire
There's a goof in One flew Ovr the Cuckoos Nest. When RP.Mcmurphy begins to strangle nurse ratchet towards the end he has his little beannie on, a moment later it is off. Or maybe it started off and then was on, yeah I think that's it.

Cowboyography
Nurse Ratchet was a *****!!

vvvrulz
In Gladiator, you can see huge tractor tyre tracks as Maximus runs back to his home. Thats the trouble with using farmlands as your set.

WindDancer
I know some of you heard and seen this one:

Star Wars: A new Hope a storm trooper bumps his head on the door during the scene in which C-3po and R2 are inside the command center.

Mr Parker
Oh yeah,I think everybody knows about that one.What about the one I mentioned winddancer,ahd you ever noticed that one?

WindDancer
I gotta check it again Mr. Parker. I don't recall right now. confused

T.M
in day after tomorrow when the streets get flooded and then freeze the damage would have been tremendase because of the increase in the mass. also when the boy is speaking to his father on the phone it becomes partly submerged in water this would cause a short circuit so the phone wouldnt work but he carrys on talking.

Curl_Up&Dye
this is a blunder in nearly EVERY movie

have you ever noticed that at the end of a phone conversation when the person on the opposite end of the phone hangs up, you hear a dial tone...

this does not happen in REAL LIFE

GOSH!!
lol

Reborn Again
The boat scene in The World Is Not Enough (James Bond #19). When Bond fires the missiles from the launchers in the front, the top missile fires twice while the bottom launcher is empty and was never fired.

thomasgeorge
this is a thread when in a movie something stupid happens like in jurassic park when the Trex is on the bridge theres a fench but then its gone you got any tell me

Nevermind
Does something like this belong in Movie Trivia?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f32/

thomasgeorge
hey mcfly fan you ***** i started this you ****

Mando
Older thread but I got one.

On "The Blue and the gray", the sequence that shows Bull run, a Helicopter can be seen in the backround.

Mr Parker
wow I cant believe this old dead thread has been brought back. eek!

Mando
Originally posted by Mr Parker
wow I cant believe this old dead thread has been brought back. eek!

Actually it's not that old, it's this month.

of last year. big grin

T.M
In a scene in Troy there is an Aeroplane flying over Brad pitt's head.

You can see and Addidas sign on a hat in POTC.

In Anaconda 2 the people are going up a river but manage to fall off a waterfall. (could only do this if you were going down a river)

U_CHODE
i noticed, in LOTR TWO TOWERS. Merry and Pippin has his hands bound when they have been captured by the orcs. when the rohirrim recue them, Pippin is almost squashed by a horse. He opens his arms as if he has had nothing round his arms, then rolls over and cuts the bind on an orc blade. big grin

Have u noticed anything similar???

thomasgeorge
good point

bksdrums
everytime i watch goodfellas i notice the drinks move up and down in the scene where joe pesci jokes with ray liotta about being funny. everytime the the camera changes an angle the drinks in the glass move up and down. its kind of funny.

Solo
Should be in Movie Trivia.

Mando
OR Movie Blunders

McFlyFAN2005
In the butterfly effect when evan sees kayleigh he jumps out of bed "naked", covering himself with a sheet, when if u look u can see he is wearing white shorts, watch it in slomo if u cant tell.

McFlyFAN2005
SCREAM: when dewey goes into Stu's house armed with a gun 2 investigate, the table with the vase fo flowers is knocked twice by someone off set.

A.D. Skinner
Ah yes...the wonderful world of editing. Sometimes I can't believe how bad some of these flaws are, and how they were ever missed.

Twister is one of my favorites...when they are chasing the F5 at the end of the movie, and dodging the debris as it falls upon them, the front windshield of the truck they are in is smashed from a arm of some farm equipment. Though in the next shot, the window is not at all damaged.

MovieRose0101
Okay, here's how this works. If you find a mistake in a movie, post it on here. Make sure you explain it so that we understand and know what your talking about. Also make sure you put what movie it was from. Have fun. ^_^

Mine is going to be from the 1996 horror film "Scream". Toward the end theres a scene where Billy is standing in the kitchen talking to Sidney on the phone and Stuart is sitting in a chair right in front of him. It looks like he gets pissed off at what she says to him and he throws the phone and nails Stuart in the back of the head with it. But if you listen to the directors commentary he says how Skeet, who plays Billy, actually lost his grip on it because there was so much fake blood and it just went flying. Matthew Lillard just played along with it and adlibbed.

NOTE: Billy Loomis . . . Skeet Altrich
Stuart Macher . . . Matthew Lillard
Sidney Prescott . . . Neve Campbell

H. S. 6
www.imdb.com

All the cinematic mistakes you'll ever need.

ragesRemorse
well, thats no fun

The Hawk
How is that a movie error? Cuz it wasnt planned? When I think of movie errors I think of stuff like in Oceans 11 where Brad Pitt is eating a plate of shrimp, and the next scene its a out of a bowl/cup.

Anyway, In 25th Hour when Barry Pepper beats up Edward Norton, that first punch actually smashed Edward Norton for real. Delayed the filming for a day. If you watch it in slow motion you can tell he aint faking that reaction.. lol

Zac-E
In the Theater version of the first LOTR, there was a car in the background of the part where Sam and Frodo are passing the farthest part of the Shire that Sam has ever gone. It's was digitally cut in the DVD.

Also in the first LOTR when you watch Arwen get chased by the Ringwraiths, she is passing through some trees quickly, if you pause at the correct moment, you can tell that it isn't Liv Tyler.

MildPossession
Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull apparently has the most mistakes in it so far for film releases this year.

Do people go into films looking for mistakes? oh dear.

The Hawk
Back to The Future II has a huge plot hole.

Old Biff goes back in time, gives himself the Almanac, then comes back to the same 2015 where he stole the time machine. It should have been an alternate future after he gives himself the Almanac.

MovieRose0101
I didn't post this to be a nitpicker or anything. I'm working hard to become a screenplay writer/director one day so I just thought this might be a good way to recognize common mistakes. That way I'll know them, can look for them, and make sure they don't ever occur in my films. And really the thing I posted about the adlib in Scream was just because I couldn't think of any movie errors at the time. Nothing decent anyway. A movie error can be considered anything that happened during filming that wasn't intended. I'm not trying to be a killjoy or anything, so don't worry. I'm not going to take it personally if you think this topic is stupid or boring.

ScarletSpeed
I like the idea of this thread...

umm

the bit in star wars when the storm trooper smashes his head off the doorlaughing out loud

the scene in gladiator where you can clearly see a gas cylinder in one of the chariotslaughing out loud

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a19/kidchino05/gladiator.jpg

found this one too

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a19/kidchino05/wizardofoz.jpg

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by MovieRose0101
I didn't post this to be a nitpicker or anything. I'm working hard to become a screenplay writer/director one day so I just thought this might be a good way to recognize common mistakes. That way I'll know them, can look for them, and make sure they don't ever occur in my films.

Ahahahahahahahaha!

Now, excuse me while I type in 'movie mistakes' on google, and pass off a bunch of them as my own detective work.

ScarletSpeed
I used google to find the wizard of OZ one

already knew the other 2

also the one with the cardboard cut out of the boy that is supposedly a ghost, in 3 men and a little baby/ladylaughing out loud.

MovieRose0101
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
Ahahahahahahahaha!

Now, excuse me while I type in 'movie mistakes' on google, and pass off a bunch of them as my own detective work.

Does what I intend to do with my life amuse you?

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Just your reasoning behind this thread.

Teehehe.

MovieRose0101
Just your reasoning behind this thread.

Teehehe.

I figured it would be a little more interesting then searching through a ton of pages on google.

anyway, I've come up with another movie error. In the movie Grind, the actor Vince Vieluf went to jump and land on his skate board, and landed wrong and broke or fractured his tailbone, one of those two. they had to delay filming because of it.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by MildPossession
Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull apparently has the most mistakes in it so far for film releases this year.

yeah, Crystal skull was one massive mistake

I dont know how people spot some of the mistakes they do. Sometimes, people are so hardcore about it i feel stupid for not seeing them.

My favorite mistake is being able to clearly see the stage in one of the scenes in evil dead2. There is no way they overlooked that in post production lol

Wolfie
In the way that the thread starter defines "movie error":

In Wayne's World, Chris Farley is giving directions to Mike Myers. Farley ends his directions pointing one way, then turns and points another way. It played off funny but he was actually supposed to stop at the last point. He stopped at the wrong point and just moved.

As far as movie errors, like bloopers:

In Men in Black, when they're driving on the roof of the tunnel, Will Smith's pants are hiked up. His stunt double was white.

In Teen Wolf, there is a scene where Michael J. Fox is talking to someone (I forget who) and closes his locker. The conversation ends and he closes his locker again.

In Star Wars Episode 1, Sen. Palpatine's costume keeps changing from blue to green during one scene.

I might be wrong but I think I saw at the beginning of Indiana Jones 4, Harrison Ford's shirt kept getting tucked in and untucked.

Selphie

Well, I'd hope people don't go into films looking for mistakes.

Usually you just happen to notice one after seeing the movie a few times, and you just see something that doesn't seem right.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I figured it would be a little more interesting then searching through a ton of pages on google.

This was your reasoning:

I didn't post this to be a nitpicker or anything. I'm working hard to become a screenplay writer/director one day so I just thought this might be a good way to recognize common mistakes. That way I'll know them, can look for them, and make sure they don't ever occur in my films.

So, next time you make a movie, you've got to make sure you can't see a gas cylinder in the back of a chariot, and that your lead is wearing the correct shoes. Also, make sure that there are no accidents. I see, you'll learn a lot from this thread...

anyway, I've come up with another movie error. In the movie Grind, the actor Vince Vieluf went to jump and land on his skate board, and landed wrong and broke or fractured his tailbone, one of those two. they had to delay filming because of it.

So, you're not actually looking for errors, you're just looking for...things that happened during a movie's production? Riiiiiiiight...

MovieRose0101
This was your reasoning:

So, next time you make a movie, you've got to make sure you can't see a gas cylinder in the back of a chariot, and that your lead is wearing the correct shoes. Also, make sure that there are no accidents. I see, you'll learn a lot from this thread...

So, you're not actually looking for errors, you're just looking for...things that happened during a movie's production? Riiiiiiiight...

When I say "error" it's used as a broader term here. Because of something that happened that wasn't supposed to, they had to delay filming. One of your leads breaking his tailbone BY ACCIDENT I would call an error. He made an error in his shiftin of weight and footing, and thus hurt himself. He would not have been on a skateboard at that time in that place had he not been in the process of working there on that set.

MovieRose0101
This was your reasoning:

And second, your ruining the thread. The gas cylinder thing teaches me that if there is something in the scene that takes away the feel of the movie or damages the storyline, but it has to be on set, I have to make sure it is consealed in some way or not within view of any cameras. As for the shoes, I have to make sure that all of my actors/actresses, stunt men, and whoever else are exactly the way they are supposed to be. Their costume must be exact.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
When I say "error" it's used as a broader term here. Because of something that happened that wasn't supposed to, they had to delay filming. One of your leads breaking his tailbone BY ACCIDENT I would call an error. He made an error in his shiftin of weight and footing, and thus hurt himself. He would not have been on a skateboard at that time in that place had he not been in the process of working there on that set.

Oh, so when you say 'errors', you don't actually mean 'errors', instead you mean 'accidents' and 'acts of celestial beings'. You should have made that clear for the viewing public, but luckily I'm here to help with interpretation.

And second, your ruining the thread. The gas cylinder thing teaches me that if there is something in the scene that takes away the feel of the movie or damages the storyline, but it has to be on set, I have to make sure it is consealed in some way or not within view of any cameras. As for the shoes, I have to make sure that all of my actors/actresses, stunt men, and whoever else are exactly the way they are supposed to be. Their costume must be exact.

Hahaha, that's great! I love these little posts of yours.

Mr Parker
For the people who have seen STRIPES watch it again sometime.If you do,you will notice that when Bill Murray is trying to leave the army campsite and sneak out,After Harold Ramis tackles Murray trying to prevent him from leaving the campsite,Murrays bag he carrys first lands AWAY from him and is lying by his feet,the next camera scene,it shows the bag UNDER his head,NEXT frame,its by his feet again,,next its under his head,next frame-by his feet again,next frame-under his head again,final frame? by his feet again. laughing pretty hilarious screwup job by the director. laughing laughing laughing

Mr Parker
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed

the bit in star wars when the storm trooper smashes his head off the doorlaughing out loud

yeah that was funny. big grin

Tyranno-Chris

Kazenji

66 according to moviemistakes.com

Bardock42
Originally posted by Kazenji
66 according to moviemistakes.com Is that it was made one of them?

Kazenji
??

Sorry i can't read engrish.

Bardock42
??

Sorry i can't read engrish.

Or English for that matter.

Kazenji
Oh i can read english its just the way you typed your message.

Bardock42
Oh i can read english its just the way you typed your message.

Or not.

Anyways, you get it now? Do you need a thorough explanation?

MovieRose0101
Oh, so when you say 'errors', you don't actually mean 'errors', instead you mean 'accidents' and 'acts of celestial beings'. You should have made that clear for the viewing public, but luckily I'm here to help with interpretation.

Hahaha, that's great! I love these little posts of yours.

If your trying to drive me crazy, your succeeding. But I'll have you know arguing with a 15 year old girl isn't going to get you anywhere in life.

Impediment
Stop it, Floo. She made a mistake in spelling. Shit happens. Stop harassing.

Bardock42
But I'll have you know arguing with a 15 year old girl isn't going to get you anywhere in life.

You are a 15 year old female author and content developer?

Very Arrested Development.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Bardock42
Or not.

Anyways, you get it now? Do you need a thorough explanation?

No need to get into a pissed off mood over a post that you failed at typing roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
No need to get into a pissed off mood over a post that you failed at typing roll eyes (sarcastic)

Haha, cute.

You are one of those "retards", I hear about on the news lately, aren't you?

MovieRose0101
You are a 15 year old female author and content developer?

Very Arrested Development.

Are you insulting me or do you mean it's just strange?

Koala MeatPie

I think he means you're lying off your ass.

Gah, another resurected DEAD thread which I need to unsubscribe to.

Bardock42

I think you are a liar. Still strange.

MovieRose0101
I think you are a liar. Still strange.

If you'd like proof I can give it to you. I have had publishings with both Noble House and a poetry series called Immortal Verses. I have references for my gaming work too, if you'd like that aswell.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed

umm

the scene in gladiator where you can clearly see a gas cylinder in one of the chariotslaughing out loud

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a19/kidchino05/gladiator.jpg

I was watching cable tv yesterday when Gladiator was on and it's true! You can clearly see the canister in the scene.

Never took much notice before. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.