Theory on future events...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phanekim
I'm not a Star wars freak but here goes. You experts tell me what you think.

I think some how some way Padme falls out of love with Anakin or maybe even thinks she even thinks Anakin is dead.

She's pregnant with the twins and maybe marries again into the Organa family of alderan. She later dies out of sadness...maybe cuz of what anakin becomes or even if she thinks anakin is dead.

As a result, with Padme taken away...his "fear" propells him into the dark side. we already sees his anger at losing his mom. Now losing Padme drives him over the edge.

ALso, in the trailers...you see him referring to Palpatine as a good man and ob1wan chastizing him cuz of his own distrust of politicians. I sense Palpatine will manipulate and whisper in his ears and capitalize on anakin's own loss.

So in some way or form, in EP 3, Anakin will coem and defeat Dooku in combat. Once he defeats and slains him, he completes his passage into the dark side.

I dont know the reasons for killing dooku. it could be simple revenge.

but those are some rough thoughts. tell me what u guys think.

queeq
Yes...... you are NOT a SW fan. laughing out loud

Phanekim
what i get wrong?

queeq
Well, most fans who want to know, sort of know what happens in AOTC.

Phanekim
i'm talking about EPI 3.

Ratcat
Personally I'm confining my thoughts on Episode-III until I have seen Episode-II complete.

Yes there are soime givens, and thopse I have published, but other than that it's too hard to specualte just yet.

Phanekim
i agree its too early to speculate accurately. but what do you think?

bigsef2
you actually have some good ideas. I will re-express some of my theories for EPIII.

-The opening scroll will tell us how Palpatine has declared himself Emperor of the Republic, backed by his clone Army. (fairly certain)

-Anakin has left the Jedi Order and is living a simple life with Padme on Tatooine. 3PO and probably R2 are with them. (almost certain)

-The Jedi Council is in a pretty bad spot, unsure exactly what action to take, Palpatine hasnt dealt with them yet. (Possible, but necessarily likely)

-Obiwan will come to Tatooine to get Anakin's help. He will follow Obiwan on "some damn fool idealistic crusade." That crusade will likely be the Restoration of the Republic. This would be the case whether Palpatine is already Emperor or just doing alot of unconstitutional stuff. (almost certain)

-At some point after Anakin leaves, Padme finds out she is pregnant. She probably leaves on some mission of her own to get support in the Senate to have Palpatine removed or something.(possible)

-Obiwan and Anakin probably go to Kamino, since they seem to be good guys who have been used by Palpatine, and try to get their OWN clone army. (Purely a guess)

Ill stop there. You can bash those ideas and then ill give my theories for the later part of the movie.

Phanekim
well some of your ideas make sense.

lets synthesize. Since marraige is forbidden for jedis, anakin is faced with a decision, He decides to leave the jedi order.

Meanwhile, the jedi council is in deep trouble as Palpatine's power increases. Eventually, a crisis occurs when Palp wants to permanently affirm himself as emperor and with clones programmed to be loyal to him...no one can realistically stop him.

Ob1 comes to anakin needing his help. anakin goes....and padme encourages him.

meanwhile a universe civil war breaks out. some planets falling into the empire and some not. Meanwhile Dooku (pure speculation) leads trade federation droids.

Note: I dont know anything about dooku and his role since we have not seen the character develop so we do not know his tendencies and his parallel to the original trilogy.

But i suspect anakin must have hurt dooku in epi 2. Thus dooku has a plan to lure him back for revenge. The bait could be padme. however i have my reservations about this. Most likely, as Anakin comes back to help the jedi cause, the jedi cause takes padme and puts her into hiding for her own safety because of the war.

anakin fights dooku with ob1. ob1 gets knocked out and anakin fights dooku singlehandly to a standstill until dooku taunts him "your thoughts decieve you...they go towards...your wife." Anakin beats him singlehandedly while ob1 comes back to see dooku dead. Palpatine emerges from the shadows. He convinces that ob1 is weak and has been holding him back. That together they can dominate the empire. Also the fact that the jedi council has hidden her away from him turns himi into the dark side.

He then turns on ob1 and fights him. Ob1 barely escapes when he knocks the light saber out of anakin's hands. it must have fell somewhere..he keeps it. (this is baseless as well)

since he has switched sides now, he can never see padme again.

i dont know

THIS IS PURE SPECULATION and baseless...but its good to dream right?

queeq
I doubt we'll see Padme die in EpIII and I hope maybe Dooku'll turn back to the light side. Because, and this may be a slight problem storyline wise, we'd have two major lightsabre battles in EPIII: one between Anakin and Dooku where Dooku dies and then one between OB1 and Anakin, where Anakin loses.

And, what I'd really like to see is Anakin helping "to hunt down and destroy the Jedi Knights."

sand person no. 10
if dooku turns back to the lightside would that not lessen the effect of anakin turning back at the end of ep6, dooku has to be pure evil and have something that anakin wants, hence the jealousy angle.

finti
yes yes yes evil face

yerssot
I didn't read the entire posts (too long, and I'm lazy)
But one thing is sure:
there is only one "out-door"scene of Tatooine in EpIII, it's Anakin leaving the homestead, bit angry

finti
what about the trailer part they standing with all the dead Jawas? looks like out-door to me

yerssot
Talking about EpIII here

Ratcat
You think that's it, personally I don't think so.

I don't think Anakin will return to Tatooine after the death of his month.

yerssot
wow! the death of the month, sounds exciting wink. I thought they posted the pic of him walking away? I have it here, but now I think it's from EpII

bigsef2
Yess, is correct, they are done filming in tunisia (tatooine) They shot one scene there. Its most likely the scene where Obiwan comes and gets anakin to follow him on some "damn fool idealistic crusade." its quite likely, that the reason anakin is angry is because hes had a falling out with Owen, who doesnt want him to go.

Phanekim
The key thing is by marrying Padme he basically seals his fate. By marrying, its a public profession of love. This against jedi code. Also, by her constantly being on his mind, he is weak and vulnerable due to his "fear". They also must hide her because the sith can trap him by getting to her.

Thus, in a sense, he eventually loses her because of the jedi council. As a result, Palpatine manipulates him and turns his anger and makes him go to the dark side. Then he turns against the jedi.

Phanekim
hrmm...the tatooine scene i've heard about for quite a while. but i would guess he goes back there...and ob1 gets him to go...like what i said originally.

oh well...something like that.

Debbie
From what i have heard and what i have seen and mostly from what i have read i think that the jedi coucil will try to keep padme's pregnancy a secret from the emperor and from anakin. It is obvious in ANH that neither of them is aware of luke and leia's real parentage.

Padme would probably die of a broken heart sometime after the birth of her children. What i would like to know is how and who decided where to hide the children. was padme friends with alderans royal family or were the jedi council just looking for a good environment to raise leia. the place they choose to hide luke makes perfect sense but if anakin ever suspected that amidala was pregnant then wouldn't tatooine be one of the first places he would have looked.

Ushgarak
More likely the Jedi Council were history by the time the twins were sent away.

Obi-Wan, of course, is a freind of Bail Organa; it's all probaly his idea.

yerssot
perhaps, perhaps not... kinda the "hiding it in his own home"thingie

Phanekim
To deb:

The reason why the jedi council will keep padme's pregnancy a secret from anakin is for the same reason that the hide padme away from him. The more people that he values in his life the more they can manipulate him. For example, they(sith/empire) can kidnap the twins or padme and lure him into a trap (like ESB with luke). Also, this also will effect him internally, he has fear...fear for their safety...which effects not only his concentration but his ability to reject the dark side.

As a result, they are hidden while she's pregnant...so he is unaware especially after the Palpatine sways him to the dark side convincing him the jedi have been holding him back and by hiding her (for his 'own' good and their cause 'which is to beat back the clones')...he feels a sense of loss...thus fear. you saw how he reacted when he lost his mom...but his mom had last words for him...padme never had last words for him...so he loses it.

Padme might marry into the family or somehow hide there. I think Bail Organa and Palpatine are political rivals...this when Palpatine asserts his authority and tries to make the empire enforced with his clone army...Alderran is naturally his enemy...as is the jedi council which are peacekeepers of the republic. so thus alderran might be on the other side of the clone wars with the jedis.

As for Tatooine...it makes sense...kinda. I still have yet to resolve it. I think its plain simple that anakin doesn't know. If he doesn't know...he doesn't look. I think they hide both in separate locations to enhance chances of survival. If you have two people in two different places...its better than having both in 1 place. By then, you could kill two birds with one stone in a sense.

Also, i suspect he would never go to Tatooine cuz of the fact his mom died there. There is such an traumatic place, i'm sure he wishes it farewell forever...thus never to return to that "horrid" place.

Ushgarak
I very much doubt he cares once he has become Vader.

Julie
How much of Anakin Skywalker is left in Vader anyway?

yerssot
his head... and the rest I don't know

Phanekim
vader is more machine than man. <shrugs>

LanceWindu
So we already know that he is more than 50% machine. We know that his head is still human that is why he still thinks on his own, well some of the time.

yerssot
I'm not supporting this theory:
Anakin looses his arm in EpII

jedi212guy
This is a little off subject, but I don't really care.

I don't think that the people of the galaxy will know that Darth Vader was once Anakin Skywalker. If they did, then people would have told Luke long ago that he is Vader's son.

yerssot
perhpas... but afterall it's Tatooine, not Coruscant

jedi212guy
I mean after Luke joins the Rebellion. Somebody would know if it was common knowledge that Vader used to be Anakin Skywalker.

yerssot
Perhaps Skywalker is a common name; like Antilles

master harmax
Yerss I bet you get a real kick out of that spoiler hiding thing you do ! wink

But I think Bigsef's got it the best of all in his post of the opening scroll - all that stuff in there is quite logical - i think its quite possible that anakin will kill dooku in single combat, and then take over as the new sith sidekick to palpy - similar to ROTJ, luke vs. vader, except luke unlike anakin, desists from destroying the existing sith lord, and going down the path of the dark side.

Phanekim
hehehe.

also, yerssot...i'm not sure what ur not supporting. i'm not quite sure...

queeq
Nobody is.

yerssot
can you guys recap for a moment so I can get my point again?

master harmax
We were discussing how much of Anakin is left statistically speaking ( roll eyes (sarcastic) ) in Vader, how much of vader ( in terms of percentages - ( more roll eyes (sarcastic) ) is machine and how much is human, and you were not in support of some theory or the other because anakin loses his arm in ep.2 - ( oops - sorry i forgot about hiding spoilers - stick out tongue )

yerssot
can't remember

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.