Who hates the Yankees?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
I do!!! mad mad

Dogbert
pffff.... the Yankess are the best team in baseball.... PERIOD

Shoukan
thumb upi hate the Yankeesthumb up

Darth Revan
rock

BarmyBrummie
erm, Yankees, They are the New York team right?

Shoukan
yes

BarmyBrummie
Whoo, i'm finally learning something!!! So why does everyone hate them?

Myth
I hate all LA fans and all NY fans so YES! I hate the Yankees!

Darth Revan
because everybody loves them and they win the World Series almost every year and they didn't let the Sox in last year mad and they think they're soooo cool and...

BarmyBrummie
DARTH!! Cool down big grin So everyone hates them because they are good? Good reason big grin Now, the Sox, they are erm, let me think, the boston red sox?

Dogbert
Yankees rock

§pearhead
As a Bostonian it is imperative that I hate the yankees. And I do. big grin nothin personal, bert.

Darth Revan
well.. it's sorta like this... y'know how everybody loves the jocks and they get all the attention because they're 'cool', meanwhile poor ol' DR and his nerdy friends are sitting off in the corner all by themselves because the jocks are really a$$holes? That's how I feel about the Yankees... I don't know how else to explain it... and yeah the Sox are the Red Sox rock

and Dog man--just like spearhead said.. nothing personal

BarmyBrummie
I get ye big grin Poor DR sad

Darth Revan
poor me sad

§pearhead
Jocks...I hope they all die.

SilverFighter
HA! NY Yankees??? AL Division series 2002!!!! Angels beat them fair and square!!!

juggernaut26
not everyone does i love em but people don't like em cuz they kick everyones ass

DanZeke25
I HATE THE YANKEES!!!!!! THE A DEMN BOUGHT TEAM! THE ONLY REASON THEY WIN IS BECAUSE THEY BUY PLAYERS! THEY BUY THE WORLD SERIES! I HATE THEM! THEY ARN'T GETTIN FORST PLACE THIS YEAR! THEY LOST SOME PRETTY GOOD PEOPLE AND THE RED SOX GOT BETTER! tHE RED SOX ARE GETTING FIRST THIS YEAR! THE YANKEES SUCK! AND IF THERE WAS A SALARY CAP IN BASEBALL THE YANKEES WOULDNT HAV ALL THE GOOD PLAYERS! I HATE THE YANKEES! GO RED SOXS AND PHILLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

§pearhead
...right. I'll agree with him on the salary cap part.

Stewie is God
I LOVE THE YANKEES!!! i watch everygame..and i need 2 represent my home town team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Parker
Yeah thats exactly how I feel.Living in Kansas City and being a huge fan of the royals,its imperative to hate the yankees around here.Not only because of what you mentioned,but the yankees represent everything thats wrong with baseball.George Steinbreener is a selfish greedy bastard who only cares about himself.He would have his own mothers house bulldozed if it met him gaining millions.Pretty easy to make it to the big show when you got the number one pay roll in the league.

TimberlandG2
I hate the Yankees!!!! They spend the most money than everyone and still cannot win the World Series!!! Happy Dance

darbanana
Allow to express my feelings in two riddles:
Q1: If someone who is employed is an employee what do you call someone who is yanked?
A1: A Yankee
Q2: What do you call the person who yanks him?
A2: George Stienbrenner

xeous
I'm a Sox fan so go figure.

Art_of_drowning
Eww.. The yankees suck! Go Mets! Aim me at AttackYankeeFans!

madmonkey
I don't hate them I just think that they win to much

Mr Parker
LOL big grin yeah you know some heads are going to be rolling when Steinbrenner gets through.I loved how when the yankees failed to win the series in florida,it was reported that Steinbreener was throwing chairs and slammed the door to the suite on his way out.I wonder how he reacted when they lost at home? I didnt hear about that. big grin laughing

Krabs55
i hate the yankees.......its all money .....it isn't even a sport anymore !

DanZeke25
OMG I HATE THE YANKEES EVEN MORE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY GOT A-ROD!!!!!!!!!!!!! JEEZ WE REALLY NEED A SALARY CAP!!!!!! THERE OVER 200 MILLION PAYROLL! THAT 80M MORE THAN THE SECOND HIGHEST!!! AND 80M IS MORE THAN TO PITSBURG PIRATES TEAMS COMBINED! THIS IS RIDICULUS. HOPEFULLY SELIG WILL REALEASE THIS IS WRONG AND NIX THE DEAL!!!!! I HOPE THE YANKEES GET KNOCKED OUT THE FIRST ROUND IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!! OR BETTER YET.... NOT EVEN MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!

WindDancer
Ugh!! The Yankees can keep A-Rod for all I care. I'm happy my team has Vladimir Guerrero, and not over paid Alex. Great slugger, but too much money for a season.

boxofdeath
Cheering for the Yankees is like rooting for the house in blackjack.

And in response to everyone whining that there is no salary cap and the Yankees buy themselves the World Series, etc. It's not like the salary cap applies to every team but the Yankees, other teams can shell out money and pay players to come play for them too. Its just nowadays all the other owners want to go the way of the Florida Marlins and try to win a World Series and only pay their players peanuts.

Not that I like the Yankees or anything, it's just that salary cap argument is trash.

Dogbert
That is a hell of an arugement you got there thumb up

We got A-Rod Happy Dance

LeAtHerRFace
New York rules but... I also hate the Yankees.

SAtown_punk
I DESPISE

SAtown_punk
I DESPISE the Yankees. But even with A-Rod, I don't see them doing well. It's like the Lakers...they get an all star line-up, and then blow up form the inside. Astros all the way!

WindDancer
Lakers are not organize, but eventually will pick up. As for the Yanks they just don't learn from their mistakes. They don't need anymore sluggers! They need pitchers, a good bullpen stock with left handers will help them. Soriano/A-Rod trade will benefit the Rangers more than the Yankees. Pitching is what really matters in the AL!

Blissbo
You should title this thread Sore Loser central. Looks like another second place finish for the sox this year. Red Sox try to buy a World Series too. They just spend too much on crappy players. Lets give Kevin Millar 40 million a year, even though he sux, he started Cowboy Up. I'm sure Nomar is going to go all out this year too considering they tried to trade him. He and Pedro are going to look good in Pinstripes in 2 years. The Sox can keep the rest of their trash players.

clemtigers610
You guys are just jealous!!! rock Pfft..

SAtown_punk
It definitely won't be the Yankees in the World Series. Steinbrenner can try, but as you guys said, he can't buy a World Series victory. And what will he do when a salary cap is imposed on the league?

backsidedown
how bout' dem rangers just kidding trading a-rod was so stupid

backsidedown
we should get better pitchers that's all we need to win a championship b/c i'm sry but if the marlins can win anybody can do it sry if i offended anybody

clemtigers610
This was a great trade for the Rangers. They needed to get rid of A-Rod's contract so that they can get some pitching. Plus, Soriano is actually really good and has pontential.

With that said, thank's for A-Rod!! Happy Dance

Blissbo
Yankees got A-rod just to show up the Red Sox because they couldn't close the deal. They don't necessarily need him because they got Kevin Brown and Sheff and still have Giami, Posada, Jeter, Williams, etc. This is going to be a long year for Sox fans, like usual.

SAtown_punk
it's their fault. Should have signed him when they had the chance, but too much pride to pay that amount of money. And now you're bitching about not having a salary cap...damn hypocrites. Anyway...you'll never win again because of the "Curse of the Bambino". Whether you believe in that or not, that fact still remains that you guys can't make it to the World Series. You should have beaten the Yankees last year, but you blew it.

Mr Parker
Sorry Blissbo,I hate the yankees with a passion obviously,but the curse of the bambino has struck again.I really honestly believe in curses and honestly believe The Bambino really has put a curse on that organization.

Darth Bandon
I hate the Yankees.

Blissbo
The owners have put a curse on that organization not the Bambino. They just don't know how to draft a good farm system, they don't make good free agent signings (other than Shilling and Pedro, who will be Yankees soon enough) and they get a bunch of babies that cause problems in the locker room (Manny, Nixon). On the flip side, the Yankees get A-rod who is best friends with Jeter, who doesn't cause problems and is the best player in baseball (sorry its not that steroid juicer bonds), they get Kevin Brown who has the best sinker in baseball and can be abosuletey dominating when he is healthy, and they get Sheffield who is a legitimate triple crown threat every year. People condemn Steinbrenner for spending so much money but in reality he is doing something that no other owner is doing, he is using his baseball revenue to make a contending team every year instead of hording it away or wasting it. He should spend some extra money on tanning for Brian Cashman though. He's a tiny bit pasty.

WindDancer
I don't condemn King George for expeding his money the way he would please. But if that butt-kissing Commisioner of Selig had the guts to establish a enforcable salary cap. Then the Yankees and everyother team would be regulated on offering contracts to All-Stars. Like I said before if the Yanks want to secure a title shot then they need a good bullpen. Wells moved to the Padres, Clemmens moved to the Astros. So the Yankees lost two good veterans in the bullpen.

I got a feeling that the AL will be like this by Sept:

First place teams:

AL East: Yankees
AL West: The Angels (my team)
AL Central: Royals

ranger_fan10112
PHILLIES??????????????????????? pfft the TEXAS RANGERS r better than the PHillies ommfg

Dogbert
The hating has to stop! Sorry if our team rules. big grin

shortieSarah07
i hate the yankees

Linkalicious
change the name of this thread to who doesn't hate the Yankees and it would get like 0 posts.

Yankees suck!

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
i LOVE the yankees... but i must admit i like Nomar too bad he plays for the gayest dumbest stupidest wackest worst disgusting team ever known to MLB!!!!! Pedro and Manny deserve to be banned from baseball... RED SOX SUK ASS!!!!
dont hate get some hateradend jump off!!

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
o nd for all u sox fans...

DanZeke25
hey Ranger Fan 10112 the ohillies have a great team. wut are u talkin about. the rangers arnt going anywhere this year although i like them a little they are not gonna do too good. the phillies are the favorite to win their division. and i dont think the rangers are favorite to win their division unless the people are ranger fans

Samas-adian
Just think, Yankee's have a payroll over 190 million dollers. There's teams in MLB that dont cost that much combined together. Its a pretty unfair advantage.
Blue Jays all the way....hahaha i wish..but never because of the yankee's

Mr Parker
Cool that your an Angels fan.They are my 2nd favorite team in The AL after the royals.

VengeanceGOD
*boston fan wanders into the topic*

Yankees suck! Yankees suck! Yankees suck! Yankees suck! Yankees suck! Yankees suck! Yankees suck! Yankees suck! Yankees suck! Yankees suck! Yankees suck! Yankees suck! Yankees suck! Yankees suck! Yankees suck! Yankees suck! Yankees suck! Yankees suck! Yankees suck! Yankees suck! Yankees suck! Yankees suck! Yankees suck! Yankees suck! Yankees suck! Yankees suck! Yankees suck! Yankees suck!

*wanders back out*

DanZeke25
I agree 100% with you.

Mr. Bacon
Jeter swallows

HockeyHorror
i dont watch baseball. i dont like baseball (watching).
playing is better.

Darth Revan
I also think playing is better but I no longer have the time sad

HockeyHorror
who does sad

DanZeke25
Yankees Suck!!!!! It would be great if the Sox could come back... but if they dont.. the Cards will crush the Yankees...
Yankees Suck!!! and Yankee fans... Who's Your Daddy?... Cause the Cardinals will be soon

wuTa
if the cards meet the yanks in the world series than it will be another disappointing year for yankee fans and another offseason of watching strienbreiner cry like the b*tch he is smile

DanZeke25
^^^ hell yeah!

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
CaN u FeEl ThE iNtEnSiTy ??? ThE cUrSe lIvEs 1918..
fck the soxx 2-0 baby... go yankees... we ain't the underdogs anymore muthafckerssss.. laughing by the way sorry to here about schill.. and another thing do you thing Pedro will like being in Pinstripes and actually goin to the world series next year??

Dr. Strangelove
Yah know, I just think it's funny that all of these Yankee fans are coming out and talking weak five year old smack after a 2-0 series lead. If you want to talk smack grow some cohonies and do it before the series with your "BO SOX sucK, I Slept WIT jTER LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!" instead of after the series has started which make you people look weak, because I know if it was 2-0 Red Sox or 1-1 I wouldn't be hearing a peep out of Yankee fan.

Side not- Nice new features on the spelling corrections

Raz is Godpraypray

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
the key word in your post Dr. Strangelove is "IF" if the sox had the lead... if is all that matters.. they don't have the lead... so get over it... all u sox fans whine constantly.... o boo freakin whoo they made a shirt that said who's your daddy get over it... i seen sox fans at fenway wearing shirts that say Jeter has AIDS... which is worse?? nd the yankee fans dont complain....

Dr. Strangelove
Ahh but the key word of "if" comes right back to you.

IF you talked your smack before the series it would at least show that you had the guts to pick your team. But you talked your smack after your Yankee's took the series lead. That to me makes you a coward, that you only talk smack IF your team is leading in the series. Really I could care less whichever team is leading in the series as I would call out a Red Sox fan who never posted before the series and started talking smack if the Red Sox had a 2-0 series lead.

Also I'm not a Red Sox fan per say, my favorite teams are the A's and Giants but I do root for the Red Sox if both are out and I don't think I'm whiney.

Just to clarify the who's your daddy T-shirt controversy was a big story mostly because the shirt was an MLB sponsored product. The "Jeter Sucks" or "Manny suck" or whatever T-Shirts are usually made by some college kids trying to make a buck that are sold outside the stadium. The "Who's your daddy" shirt was made by the MLB and sold in Yankee stadium which is extremely unprofessional as you would never see a "Jeter swallows" shirt sold at Fenway.

Anyways these threads will probably be closed by GP whenever he returns which is good since the MLB playoffs thread is where all the smart baseball discussion happens instead of all of this stupid smack talk.

DanZeke25
^^^ I agree 100%

Wade N Sparrow U got Owned

Just say Steinbrenner has a heart attack and they have to get a someone else to fill his job. And that guy doesnt have a lot of money so they Yankees can't afford all their All-Star players so they let them go into Free Agency. The Only people they can affford is Jeter and say A-rod. Then for the next fifteen years the Yankees didn't make he playoffs. You guys wouldn't say anything at all. You would pretend u were neveer fans of the Yankkes. Then some other team starts doingreally good. Say the Angels. And they make the Alcs 4 years straight and win two World series. You would then start likeing them and they will be your favorite team. Not because u like them... not because u live near them... but because they win.... and there is millions of Yankee Fans like that.

and yes this will be closed when GP comes back.

G.P
Gosh, you're smart. How did you gues that all those "Hate/suck/etc." thread would annoy me ?

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.