College vs pro sports

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§pearhead
which do you prefer?

LanceWindu
Personally I am into the Professional scene.

I've just never gotten involved in the College sports that much.

But lately my aunt and uncle have been talking about the UNLV Football team, so I may watch some of those games.

One college football team I like...the University of Tennessee.

nazgulinthedark
collage, because LSU is a collage team stick out tongue

§pearhead
I never told anyone my reasoning.

I've got to say college sports because the atheletes play for the love of the game, and remain loyal to their team. Unlike pros, they aren't traded back and forth so this loyalty is necessary, and also pushes athletes to play the best they can.

LanceWindu
College basball doesn't excite me, well...neither does Professional baseball...stick out tongue

College football has some real potential to get me interested, there's many teams to choose from as well.

Shoukan
Pro Sportssmile

nazgulinthedark
LSU Happy Dance

§pearhead
That reminds me of the funniest shirt I saw recently. "One day without lacrosse is like 900 innings of baseball." Not that I'm a lacrosse fan or anything, but it was still hilarious.

tptmanno1
LSU Sucks,
It's all about UCONN!!! (Note sig)
Oh and Miami 'Canes for football!!
I'm a College fan.
March Madness!

Dogbert
I like college basketball better than professional, but i like pro baseball and football better then college

metallicachick
Can't decide! Ahhhh! Too many choices! I love both college and pro football!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.