Miss Bisie is way to confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Miss_bishie
Ok now my family is over and there watching the superbowl in the same room that my coumputer is in. Now Im typing away and then I heard POTC MUSIC COMING FROM THE SUPERBOWL ON TV!!!!!!!!!!!! Did anyone hear that!! Am I insane? Well Aye but did anyone else hear the potc music on the t.v!

beaujay1
maybe it was a commercial.....i swear i thought i heard that for some other movie preveiw... i kno what yer talking about....maybe it was master and commander i dunno

JackieSparrow
yea i heard master and comander music and it sounded like pirates of the caribbean and i looked up im like "pirates?" then my mom walked in and asked if i said anything im like "no i didnt i wasnt talking to myself"

airangel429
Ok...this is a pointless thread......it needs deleted.......

KMC
What sport does the "Superbowl" involve? i know its a big deal in the States but it means little to me! LOL

Kate xx
embarrasment

SUPERgirl#1_B&M
I didn't watch the SuperBowl SORRY! I was showing in a horse show at that momentsmile

Becca~

Unholy_Cheese
There is a thread about this, apparently its trueyes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.