Random Tales from a Random Hero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Random_Hero777
This is a thread about all the great adventures I've been on and all the amazing things I have done because I am so great. But first to avoid any jealousy and envy that my last thread caused *cough*Juggernaut*cough, cough*. These stories are mostly made up or highly exaggerated and are for fun and to laugh from time to time. So stay tuned and enjoy,.

Random Story #1: I remember back in about '83, there was criminal underground drug lord. He's known only as Jo Jo Bean. He had plans to inject a highly modified version of cocaine into the tasty, marshmellow treat, Peeps. Why you ask? Cuz Peeps are awesome and millions are sold on Easter. Knowning his plan I quickly went into action under the allias, Del Lito. Under said name I was able to infiltrate his hideout and foil his evil plan. After the Peeps where saved, I ***** slaped him and took him to prision. few months later he broke out and went looking for Del Lito. Sadly for him it was just a allias so he never found me so I stalked him from behind and then shanked him in the spine. He then pulled a gun and shot, but I dodged the bullet. He shot again and this time I used the Dido and shot the bullet back at him. His tryanny is over

§pearhead
thats nice thumb up

dave123
yeah, so if i could have that in 2 lines, please

badkittykitty
I'm to tired to read that..but I'll assume it was really super

Random_Hero777
Seeing how it's the Super Bowl, I guess I should share my storey of when I won the Super Bowl all by myself. It was a few years ago, I cant remember against what team becasue they where just some jobberish team that I felt didnt belong. So I went there and knocked out the other team and went out onto the field by my lonesome, with out pads I might add cuz that stuff is for sissys. It was a great game, I sacked the QB almost every time and every so often when they managed to get the ball down field I'd just interceipt it and score the TD. The best was when I threw a 107yd pass and caught my own pass and won the game. The screw was like 251 to 7(only cuz I felt so sorry for the other team, I let them have a touchdown) But the NFL couldnt have this so they used computer technology and added in another team. I was in such disgust I didnt even watch. That includes the commercials too! Much anger this caused me

dave123
keep it to 2 lines, maybe 3 if it involves me

thanks

Random_Hero777
I guess I should add a disclaimer: If you cant achieve a 1st grade reading level, dont bother.

Jost joking with you Dave123, I'll try to shorten them the best I can. And Maybe I'll post about the time you and I teamed up to defeat King Kong

dave123
laughing out loud good times.....

Random_Hero777
Random Hero777 and Dave123 VS KING KONG!!! (In 3 lines)

King Kong was being a jerk so Dave said to me "Random, lets kick his @$$!" so I said "Sure" and we went to the Empire State Building and kicked Kong his his giant balls. He fell down and died

dave123
theres a lot more to it than that, but we had to only include the main bits yes

venomfan
I saw this happen and said "hell yeah, Kong you went down like a ****"
kong then cried

Random_Hero777
True, Kong also cried like a little b!tch with a skinned knee.

Random_Hero777
Venom, it's good to see you man. It reminds me of the time you and I got super pissed at Spider Man, so we put dog poop on his porch and lit it on fire. Oh man he sure was mad at us.

venomfan
LMAO yeah, then you rooled up in the chevey luv and we blew up his mail box

Random_Hero777
Hell yeah dude, THe Luv Machine ownz all!!!

nazgulinthedark
omg, this is so retarded

Captain REX
How do you do it, Random Hero? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Random_Hero777
With talent and skill. Like the time I challenged Tony Hawk and showed him up with a 1080. He was Like "WHY?!" and I told him it's purpose

Random_Hero777
I remember this one time when me, Venomfan and Hulkster all where walking down the street when we saw James Hetfield of Metallica. I was like "Holy SH!T DUDE!" Then he told us to come with us and we all got to jam with the Tallica boyz!! It was friggin rad

Random_Hero777
I remember this one time, me and Jet Li got into a huge fight. Suddenly in steped Bruce Lee. The 3 of us had one of the greatest brawls of all time. Who one this great fight you ask? Well after 7 days and 7 nights of intense fighting, we all decided that we were all equally great and went home

Random_Hero777
The battle against Evil:
Evil was being a real douche bag today. So I was like "Evil, what's the deal man? You're acting like a b!tch" And evil starting freaking out and he said he wanted to kick my @$$.
So I was like "Oh really?"
and Evil was like "Yeah that's right"
And I was like "You think so?"
and Evil was then like "Damn straight"
So I quickly kicked Evil in the shins and evil started crying. I laughed at the tears and said "THATS FU-CKIN RIGHT DOGGY!!!" Then I destroued evil with a dominating Rio Grande and said "What now? You insignifiCUNT!!!" Evil then ran away

nazgulinthedark
you come up eith the saddest stories

Random_Hero777
Well here's a thought that I guess you couldnt comprehend: Don't read them

nazgulinthedark
heres one you must not fully understand: humans are natrually born curious creatures, it is our habbit to learn and examine, therefore, without the knowing it was so sad and retarted, i went ahead and followed my human instincts, and read them. this you probably know nothing of, since your nopt exactly what most would call human

Random_Hero777
Wow that was cleaver... oh wait no. That was just stupid

Random_Hero777
and I think you mean "it's in our nature to examine and learn"

nazgulinthedark
cleaver? sorry but thats not a word smart one

Random_Hero777
Neither is "nopt" but you sure seem to think it is. and if you like correcting typos. it's "you're" not your

Random_Hero777
But enough of this back and forth. It is below me (lol Ok not really! I love arguing) But that's not what my thread is for. If anyone else out there has any stupid stories let me know, it's cool to see what other people think of

Random_Hero777
While at a party one night, this girl came up to me (Obviously stoned out of her mind) and she was wondering why they call them Hamburgars when it is made from beef. After a 5 minute conversation with this I thought to myself "Man... this is F'n werid"

*This is a true story too*

Random_Hero777
VenomFan VS Venom!????

This was one of the greatest fights in history. They fought for a good 30seconds before they realized that they were equal. Then when Venom least expected it, VenomFan jacked him from behind and stole his lunch money. THen bought a cheese burgar and ate it in Venom's FACE!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.