The Jeepers Creepers Rating

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Michael Myers 1
Well this is were you can discuss this movie and give it a 1-10 being as 1 means it was the worst movie on earth and 10 being the best.

I give it a 5 and the 2nd one a 7 1/2 cool

venomfan
5 the creeper aint scary, hes to goofy lookin to be scary.
in the beggining when he was a figure in a coat with huge wings that would make a icon.
but no he had to turn into evil roach that was ridiculous

Michael Myers 1
LoL an evil flying roach

amlap
ok the first movie gets a 6 from me, jsut because of the twist in the end.

but the second one gets a 2... and thats sjut because im in a kind hearted mood.

Michael Myers 1
haha i wounder if its gonna get past 7

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Jeepers Creepers i give it a 3.
Jeepers Creepers 2 i couldn't vote sad there is no -2

lol

Freddy_vs_Jason
wow, i wonder if there are any good and FAIR critics in this forum......

venomfan
I gave the film a fair rating, i find the creeper as a shadowy figure is much more interesting than whatever he is supposed to be.
since the days of Alien and Predator not a single creature has been created well. those were scary, beliveable, and unique.Every thing since then has been goofy and flawed in one way or another. im not picking on the creeper, im right.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
my honest opinion. The Creeper is an EXCELLENT creature for a horror movie. BUT the plot was incredibly stupid.

venomfan
I say it would be a great improvement if the creeper lost the little things on his head that's what i didnt like. I didnt mention before but i think the fact that it flies is great it can be very scary if like you said it was in the right plot.

swordmaster
I just found it wierd when in J.C. 2, he'd just disappear when he flew away, and then reappeared, like he flew to the stars...or the top of the atmosphere, which ever came first, but I gave the first an 8, it isnt that good, but i liked the lair with the bodies linning the walls...very badass. good character, bad plot line

amlap
i jsut hate the fact that during that movie all those kids on the bus... wher ethe **** didd they go? i hate not having closure in a movie, and that was perfect example. very dumb and stupid. how the **** did that girl see that guy fro mthe first one... does she know him? the movie blew nuts

Michael Myers 1
lol^ yes

Dogbert
neither films deserve over a 6... erm
and that is being lenient

Michael Myers 1
yes

reander
I haven't seen the second yet, but the first made me laugh. Come on that movie was so funny. Killer was okay, but plot was sooooo crap, and it wasn't scary.

Freddy_vs_Jason
amlap. the girl (minxy) who saw the boy in the cron field and talked to him (darry) she had some sort of psychic dream and went into some sort of dream, darry was trying to warn her, it is obious that she has some soprt of psychic power, and i like it how the creeper is a shadowy character and that in the first one you hardly see his face, the plot line in the 2nd one was weak, they should have taken more time to think about it, and all the characters were one-dimesional, you didnt really get to see wot there personalties were like, in the first one all the characters 3-dimensional and you knew wot they were like......

Michael Myers 1
the creeper is a vampire bat thing isnt her?

Freddy_vs_Jason
he/her is more of just a person-eating-bat thingy, jeez, get it right the first time..........

kRaZy KoRrEe
Freddy_vs_Jason sounds like a real good name buddy laughing

SlipknoT
I didnt see jc 2 but I'll give jc 1 a 3 the acting sucked the plot was crap, and the creeper was a stupid character. Really it would have been better if this movie had never been made.

amlap
ok then tell me how this all ties with the movie... so shes psychic, why? why would that guy help them? why didnt they see poepl in the first one? why didnt the other people see the guy? why was she picked? did she have a back ground with seeing ****ed up shit? why didnt she tell them all earlier bout this? if i remember correctly, why did she past out? what the **** happened to everyone else in the movie? why didnt they bring the guys sister back since they brought him back, ever hear of keeping a flow with the story? was the farm scene with the boy really needed? what the ****was with the humorous tainting through the window at the back of the bus? is he trying to be freddy? like i said once before...THE MOVIE BLEW NUTTS!
end of story

h0ck3yh0rr0r
good job amlap

roundisfunny
I saw the first one, and it was god-awful. Then I found out that the writer/director, Victor Salva, is a convicted child molester. Needless to say, I didn't see the sequel for at least two reasons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.