you got served

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xboy
im not a big B2K fan in all, but that movie was good...me and ma peeps went to go see it...did any1 of yall see it?

Holcomb
I can't believe this moive opened at number one.

xboy
thats because it was a good movie thats why duh!

~*Angel_Wingz*~
omg it beat lotr in the movie charts i dont believe such a crap film with b2k sick in it could be number one! i hate b2k they suck!! hehe

xboy
OMG STOP HATIN PPL AND GO C THE MOVIE GOD + LOTR SUCKS...sheesh! some ppl

plenTpak52
only people who talk like that could like the movie

Cinemaddiction
As soon as I saw it, I thought it was just a sequel to "Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo".

For what it's worth, it may have opened at #1, but so have tons of other movies that went on to fail miserably, i.e. "Matrix Revolutions".

KidRock
yea like someone else said only people that talk like you go and see that piece of sh*t movie

HotMami910
I saw it with my boyfriend and two other friends. I thought it was really good...I'm a really big b2k fan so I was very plesed with the movie...whoever didn't like it obviously doesn't appreciate good movies because it was really good. And the dancing was hot too Happy Dance

Red Superfly
Wow. Just.......wow. roll eyes (sarcastic)

moonwalker741
ppl hu actually enjoyed this film hav no god taste in movies

n plenTpak52, lmao!! laughing

el barto
Heard it sucked bet it did.

wuTa
i cant knock the movie coz i never saw it but i gotta say during the previews when i heard "you got serrrrrved" i couldnt stop craking up now everytime i play basketball and block a shot or school someone i say "you got serrrrved" and it still cracks me up

Cinemaddiction
This is one of those movies were you don't have to see it to diss it. The premise and trailers alone tell you it is just pathetic.

Case in point, I rented "Torque" tonight, for only $1 thankfully, and my suspicions were confirmed.

Horrible acting, horrible dialogue, horrible actors.

"You Got Served" can't be any better, and probably much worse. It's funny, because it only made $40 M, and there is still a sequel in the works.

zinh
I rented "You got served" and "Torque" the same nite...great nite that was!!!

I did get served...a pile of doody.

Sarah15
yeah im not much of a b2k fan, but i thought the movie was pretty good

Drifter101
god the movie sucked

<<Solo>>
One second....Worst Movie Ever.

Flying Orange
Sequel? Are you ****ing serious? What the f**k?

Drifter101
yea its also in my top 5 of worst movies ever

<<Solo>>
A sequel is not in the making yet. Because their main character,"Omarion" is working on The Fat Albert Movie with Kenan Thompson.

spadesmamma61
I waited for this movie anxiously to come out on DVD..........what a HUGE letdown.......I thought it sucked ALOT! laughing laughing

sailormoon
I was really excited about seeing it too! I think it was pretty good, I loved the moves but....yeah, it wasn't as good as I thought it would be.

poptart
i watched this movie and felt my brain start to bleed... it was that bad

i mean i love to watch dancing and sweaty men.... but damn that was bad..

now that i think on it.. its a pretty good movie if you just jump top the parts with no talking

BloomBabyGirl
tjhis movie was dumb stupid n omarion cant act for shit . but the dancin was ill

nail_bunny
Even thugh I havent seen this movie, (nore, do I want to) it looks to me like it woul be very shitty. This is one of those movies that, obviously, dosent have a good story line. Just a random movie that isnt worth shit that is about alot of people having one of those stupid break dancing contests.....whoopie. thumb down

ygs_volley_ball
OMG w/e!!!!! It's like the best movie ever.... how could u hate it?!? All of u who think it sucks and thinks that b2k sucks.... WELL YOU SUCK!!!! laughing

Nickey
Originally posted by KidRock
yea like someone else said only people that talk like you go and see that piece of sh*t movie

You're just mad cuz all those guys look ten times better that you.
And I don't care if this thread is old (Barker), I'm still stating what I feel.

rockycairns
i thought it was a very poor film

Noa
Terrible story/plot/acting... but the dance scenes were pretty good. It wasn't as bad as "Honey".

~Flamboyant~
I liked the dance scenes. They were pretty cool. That's it.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Stupid movie, but the dancing was doper than a bunch of shit on a string.

super pr*xy
the south park spoof was 100% better... and that was butters tap dancing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.