Draco Malfoy(Harry Potter the 6th book)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pisces
What do u think will happen between the two rivals???wink
I think that in the the 6th book, or the 7th, which ever one Voldemort decideds to fulfill his planz, that Draco should turn his back on his father, and joining harry in the final defeat in voldemort...only harry doesn't know that draco is on his side until the end when there is no hope left for harry, and draco appears by his side and they together, w/ the power of overcoming their differences, kill voldemort...but swear not to tell anyone that they ever joined forces...wouldn't that be great!!!
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE 6TH ONE!!!
TELL ME WHAT U THINK!!! rolling on floor laughing

Vampiree
uuuuh... shou;dn't this fit in the hp forum?

Lord Soth
Not necessarily, the HP forum is mostly about the movies

Vampiree
*yawn* so there's still the hp thread here...

slashwristbarbi
I think thats a great idea, but I also think Draco sould just admit he's in love with Harry, everyone has already guessed the truth.

Crash Overload
In my opinion, That is one of the WORST ideas ever. Totally Out of character. Easpecially with someone who has been raised to like Voldermort. I say, It is more likly that J.K.Rowling goes on that he supports Voldy And draco becomes His Lapdog or something.

Lord Soth
Yeah, but one of the things I like about Rowling is that she goes against forumla (in some ways, not all). So it's conceivable that Draco would rebel against his family and join Harry......

I'm just spewing nonsense crap, btw big grin

badkittykitty
Vampiree! lol! haha I would move it but it is about the book..and phoe would kill me smile

I wish I could comment pisces but i havent read the harry potter books sad

pisces
sorry vampiree and badkittykitty...it was my first time on this site i didn't know...change the subject if it's such a dreadful thing...i don't give ratz...i figured out where it goez...thanx to the rest of u who were patient w/ me, and thanx for ur input....

badkittykitty
no need to apologies,you were talking about a book it doesnt matter thats it's a harry potter question to me,all book questions you like to ask feel free.

crazy_c
i hope harry dies evil face

badkittykitty
wow thats harsh lol!! as long as it's a good death why not! eek!

nemo
yeah, i hope he die in the seventh book, when he kills voldermot, that would be the best ending possible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.