If you could start your life over

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xeous
Lil's thread about how you see yourself in the future or how you would like your life to turn out has inspired me. If you could start your life over again, live anywhere, do anything, change whatever about your life that you see fit, what would it be?

I would have wanted to be born somewhere in Canada (maybe Sascatchawan) and played hockey since I was very young...At least then I would have had a chance to get good and possibly play pro at the game that I truely love.

§pearhead
I'd like to have been born with slightly darker skin, because I burn way too damn easily. Other than that I'm pretty content.

silver_tears
I wouldn't really change anything but the year I was born yes
I would love to live during the renaisance or during the far future big grin

BingaBonga
hmmm... sounds depressing, but I'll go along with it. I don't know how I could think about that... do you mean from different parents and everything, or what?

Trinity_Matrix
Same here, I get a sunburn in about 15 minutes blink But I don't really think I'd like to change anything else about myself, even if I could.

BingaBonga
but sun screen on! big grin You don't want skin cancer...no

xeous
ANYTHING you want. If you want to keep your parents, fine. If not, fine. If you just want to be born into the lap of luxary, fine(the other Hilton sister/brother for example). ANYTHING you want. I, personally, would want to make my name known, not given to me.

silver_tears
I would love to be born into luxury but I'm well off as it is so meh happy

§pearhead
Ok, if I could have been born with anything? I would have liked to been born with telikenisis and the ability to control heat. Let's keep it real, c'mon. Everything I've done to f' up my life has been my own doing. I'd just like to start over, period.

Trinity_Matrix
I DO wear sunscreen, that's the thing! I wear SPF 45 most of the time and I still burn! And the really scary thing is that my mom had skin cancer...so I'm really careful when I'm out in the sun. Damn genetics...

I actually wouldn't want to be born into luxury because I wouldn't want to be one of those spoiled kids who get everything handed to them on a silver platter. The only thing I don't like is my family, or actually, my father...

Dirty Vader
I'd start football very young to devellop my skills and become a pro. Soccer that is.
Get good marks at school and I would not repeat past mistakes.

xeous
I ment anything within reason. You're going a little overboard.(spearhead)

I could have said:

I would have wanted to be born with speed like the flash so I could set world record times in every race there is.

Don't be stupid about it. This was suppost to be a serious thread and it gets turned into a joke. KMC, I love this place.

Crash Overload
the 3 months I was in a wheel chair I had about 11 different girls wanting to please me in many ways. I wouldn't of let them go, or roll away.

§pearhead
xeous...GDF=serious. OTF=stupidity. capice?

xeous
Gotya.

Shoukan
The off topic forum doesn't have to be stupid......

§pearhead
Yet things always become stupid, or at the very least, off-topic in the OTF. Like this thread, for example.

xeous
YOU started it.

Aurora
ummm start college right out of HS instead of taking time off. Going back is hard!

Veralidaine
i wouldnt wan live in aust. maybe New orleans, seems excitin there...
um, i would change my family....i dont want siblings...... just me...but not for spoilt reasons, jus cuz i would find it better that way....

Dirty Vader
Hehehe I dont have siblings.

Veralidaine
sad..awww.....damnit u lucky......

Dirty Vader
Well yeah on this occasion I am.

Veralidaine
blink on dis occasion?

Dirty Vader
DV---> wacko

Veralidaine
laughing out loud...oh i c......

i wish i cood be wacko...sad..
but no can do! 2 parents and 2 siblings lurking!...
2 other siblings at work..home soon.....*is scared*....

Be@st
I'd like to be born in hell; wait a minute I already am, maybe another evil dimension filled with darkness (so that I could be with my own kind)

Dirty Vader
Cool another idiot. Join the club man...

silver_tears
are you the reigning president roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.