pats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lkotbr33
WHO R THE PATRIOTS FANS OUT THERE CUZ WE JUST WON THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!! big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

lil bitchiness
Im a patriot fan!!! eek!

Only because Ken told me theyd win...

lkotbr33
AWESOME

DeNiro
I hate football because why did the stupids ass panthers have to tie it up 29 to 29 why couldnt they have just lost at 29 22 then i would have won 600 bucks and everyone would have been happy but noooo

lkotbr33
wow dammit that would have been nice i only won 30

juggernaut26
YEA THAT'S RIGHT WHO WON THE SUPER BOWL WE WON THE SUPER BOWL!!!

i'm a jets fan, i only routed for the patriots because they're from around my region, heh.

lkotbr33
where ya from 113?

SilverFighter
Patriots are the Champs I hope the same happens to my favorite MLB team The Angels wink

Aurora
I routed for the Pats, only because I bring good luck! Right K? I am a Titans fan myself but I am glad to see the Pats win! Happy Dance

lkotbr33
oh yeah aurora ure my lucky charm!! no more football til august and my b day big grin

juggernaut26
well i'm a redskins fan (joe gibbs is back!!!) but the patriots are my second it was a great game to

lkotbr33
my uncle is a huge redskins fan so i loved to see stephen davis in the superbowl

xeous
Patriots still suck. Brady plays for them. Brady sucks. I want to stab that man.

xeous
You hate your uncle?

SilverFighter
*cough* SuperBowl MVP *cough*

xeous
*Cough University of Michigan Cough*

SilverFighter
Wolverines are cool!!!!!! rock Down with the Fighting Irish!!!!!

xeous
I hate Michigan with a passion. I should be an Ohio State fan...

LanceWindu
Wrong forum already.

It needs to be merged with the other Pats win thread.

xeous
Yeah, there is a new Fourm, Sports.

wuTa
Originally posted by WindDancer
Wolverines are cool!!!!!! rock Down with the Fighting Irish!!!!!

i hate loyd carr

ekin602
oregon state ra ra ra!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.