Backfire.........I beg of you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil Dead
please encourage the rest of the forum to stop with the "who would win" posts. Technically they are ALL double posts because every single damn combination of slasher vs. slasher was discussed on here a long time ago.

we've already had posts of "Jason vs. Mike Myers"...."Freddy vs. Pinhead"......"Chucky vs. the Leprachaun"......"Leatherface vs. Myers vs. Jason"...etc. etc. etc. We even had the slasher battle royal posts. Still people keep starting new threads on the same old ass topic........

grrrrr........everybody else who is reading this.....I'd like to take this time to remind you that there is a ****ing search button at the top of the screen.

Thank you, I'm now done venting.

Lord Soth
I agree, they must be done away with

h0ck3yh0rr0r
good idea^

its pointless to talk about whos gonna win

tabby999
cos we all know Jason would. but yeah, stop it people, for the love of humanity

Lord Soth
Exactly....everyone's biased anyway, no one will ever win the argument. In the end, it's up to the screenwriters.....big grin

h0ck3yh0rr0r
see^ now this thread is turning into whos the best!

Lord Soth
For instance...I think Mikey (my affectionate term for Myers) would kick everyon'e ass, but then again I contradict myself. 'Who will win' threads must be all stopped

Mordecai
laughing ^

The arguements are inevitable.

tabby999
no your inevitable......hang on.......is that an insult wink

BackFire
Consider it done, I made an all purpose VS thread for everyone to use. I deleted several of them on the first few pages, but their may be older ones I missed, if I see any of them I will close them, if I see any new ones, I will close them immediately.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.