Revolutions DVD Info Needed!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AliasNeo15
I was wondering if anyone has any info on the Revolutions DVD. All I know is that it is coming out April 6th, one day after my birthday and on the Menu Screen, there is an option for Trailers. I was wondering if anyone knew wut trailers these are. The one that i love is the first ever Matrix Reloaded Trailer. It caught me off guard in the theatres when i saw Star Wars 2. Does anyone know anything else?

AliasNeo15
heres a pic of the menu screen

AliasNeo15
heres the last one

SpEeDwAy
Documentaries: REVOLUTIONS RECALIBRATED: The making of the movie, including a segment on "Neo Realism: The Evolution of Bullet Time"

Documentary: CG REVOLUTION: The special effects, including a segment Super Big Mini-Models

Featurette: SUPER BURLY BRAWL: Behind the final Neo/Smith showdown, including the segments Double Agent Smith and Mind Over Matter: The Physicality of The Matrix

Other: BEFORE THE REVOLUTION: A 3-D Matrix timeline

FUTURE GAMER: THE MATRIX ONLINE: an introduction to the massively mulit-player game

Photo gallery: 3-D EVOLUTION: Multidimensional stills gallery

Widescreen anamorphic format

Number of discs: 2

There's also a fullscreen format, hope that helps.

ash007
umm when does it come out again

wicker_man
The UK (i.e. Region 2) DVD release for Matrix Revolutions is the 2nd of April 2004.

johnny_rotten
I will have to make sure I am doing something else that day. It's bound to sell bucket loads, god knows why. The movie sucked like a toothless shark on a greased dolphin.

wicker_man
Im not a fan of it either, its just i know all the major DVD release dates for the UK of by heart. (Sad i know embarrasment ).

glenn
Can't wait until it comes out.

Cinemaddiction
U.S. release date is April 6th.

AliasNeo15
same heesmile

SpikeSpiegel
I don't think the DVD case looks that good, but the film was good.

AliasNeo15
yes it wasthumb up

Wolfie
Does anyone else find it somewhat lame that for the cover they have four boxes containing four of the posters?

neo2
AliasNeo15, to actually answer your question......

They have included every trailer for Matrix Reloaded and Matrix Revolutions, plus TV Spots I believe. This should definetly include your favorite trailer. Now, a question....is that the trailer that has a little bit of the Hel Club footage from Revolutions and at the end it says the following: RELOADED MAY.............REVOLUTIONS NOVEMBER?
Because I got that one off of the Matrix Reloaded soundtrack.

Korri
Happy Dance 2nd of April WOHO!

AliasNeo15
ya, the superbowl preview is the onethumb up
ya, my favorite is that first one. Thats a great trailersmile

neo2
yeah, that preview came on before x-men 2 and I was like....AAAH!!!
being that I hadn't watched anything remotely matrix-ished

AliasNeo15
no no, im talking about the first first one. Ull see on the DVD when it comes outstick out tongue

zinh
I may rent it but im not sure what other boring ass flick may be in the waiting that tuesday.

JKozzy
When it comes out... big grin
The superbowl trailer was really a piece of work; I saw it at my friends house and punched someone in the face cuz they were talking during it stick out tongue

Korri
heheeheheheh cant wait mode

neo2
me niether......after seeing a horrible bootleg copy of the movie recently, it'll make me want and appreciate this dvd even more! oh, by the way, i have it for pre-order.....took care of that back in january

JKozzy
I'll just go buy it at BJ's big grin

Korri
Korri is excited na na na na na!

neo2
I am too, Korri!!!!!!!!! This is gonna kick a$$

AliasNeo15
eek!

Korri
hello son.....still no mother's day present sad

BackFire
The only information you need is that you should not buy it.

Alias_Neo
^mad
okbunny

Korri
r u still on your Anti-Matrix campaign

give it up son its not working roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kes
BF I thought you liked Revolutions?blink

Korri
he is just being Anti-Matrix roll eyes (sarcastic)

JKozzy
What a fool roll eyes (sarcastic)

neo2
Yes. He is still using all the muscles, except the one that matters.

<<Solo>>
Go to amazon and search for it I was trying to put the picture here but it wouldn't allow me.

JKozzy
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0001BKAEY.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
This one?

<<Solo>>
Yeah, that's it. It won't let me post links until I become well known.Anyways I think it looks pretty awesome the cover design, nice.

JKozzy
Today's the day for yez in the UK.. so how is it? smile

<<Solo>>
The Yez?

Korri
i got it! i got it! Happy Dance woho!

Alias_Neo
is it good?laughing out loud

The Ones
You think thats sad, I know the release date of every movie until year 2007

JKozzy
aka you all stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.