Those of you in the U.S. .......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil Dead
AMC had a Amityville Horror marathon tonight.........played one, two, and three is on right now (which is why I'm in here now.....because 3 sucks)..............

After part 3 goes off, part one comes on again.........I don't know if they are playing part 2 again afterward or not, I havn't checked.

For those of you on the west coast.......part one is on right now.......part two comes on afterward.......then part 3. After that you can watch the beginning of part 1 that you've missed ('cause the movie has already been on for 36 minutes) because they will be playing part 1 again.

If you havn't watched The Amityville Horror parts 1 and 2.......I definetly recommend you check them out now, while they are free. They don't get much t.v. play.

venomfan
i second the recomendation, amityville horror is a classic.
I find it much more disturbing*scary* than Exorsist. becuase it actually happend.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
!!!???

you cant compare Exorsist with Amityville Horror. Exorsist is not even close to the leauge Amityville is in. lol

thanks for info Evil Dead smile

wicker_man
Agreed Evil Dead, The Amityville Horror is one great movie and the fact that it has some elements of truth behind it only adds to the chilling atmosphere that has been created. The only gripe i have is that the DVD is pretty poor in regards to extras, i'd like to have seen a documentary on the real Amityville Horror, but other then that great film and a must for all horror enthusiasts.

Evil Dead
yeah..........I hear you on the special feature.

It's just a bare bones dvd........but what can you expect when you only have to pay $9 for it.............

I bet there will be a background of the Amityville story featurette/documentary on the dvd of the new Amityville movie they are making next year.........

wicker_man
Nooo!!! Is it a remake or yet another sequel ???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.