Full Metal Panic!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

N.Tonks
Anyone else like it? I'm completely obsessed with it cool

thomaswright
yeah its ace.

Trinity_Matrix
Full Metal Panic! is awesome yes I love your sig, Tonks!

'chelle
I've been watchin it on anime on demand. its good. Sousuke Sagara is a hottie wink

dragonpisces272
seems good; whats it all about?

PadfootsPyrefly
Yesh, FMP is the BEST! I loved the anime and manga so much yes

lil bitchiness
Moving...

ispooner2003
Full Metal Panic! rocks
anime does not get any better Happy Dance

Syckness
I've been looking for some of the music in Full Metal Panic... such as the music played in the very beginning of episode 24 when the de Danaan is buffeted by waves, and that snazzy action music is playing. Another music peice I have been looking for is that awesome vocal, played when Tess and Kaname are drinking tea in episode 22? And also played in episode 24 when Gauron and Sousuke are battling on top of the de Danaan, and Kaname's form appears. If any of you know what the music is called, or better yet, where to download it, please tell me. Thanks.

PHYROON Helfire
mad mad mad mad eek!

Jace_Rave
You think they'll make more episodes of it. They kinda left the ending weird. The manga has differnt stuff in it, like Tessa enrolls at the high school with Sousuke and Kaname.

Kitoky
http://www.csusm.edu/anime/galleries/F-G/FullMetalPanic/sm/plush.jpg

Poor guy.

Jace_Rave
Stupid Full Metal Panic! Its too good!

Jace_Rave
so...they're makin a second season...

2Tidus!
I love it! I'm up to eps 9, and waiting for more to appear on Anime Network On Demand!

ShadowSorciere
I've only seen a preview for this, at our meetup. But I can't wait to watch the actual episodes. Which unfortunately won't be until next month....:sad:

jnr hiphop
I've seen all episodes - bought the box set. It was great, one of my favs.

jnr hiphop
Originally posted by dragonpisces272
seems good; whats it all about?

Have you ever wondered if the technology that is available right now is nowhere near the capability of what could be? Well, in this series, that is exactly true. Mythril (an organization founded to help the different powers of the world prevent man-made disasters, terrorism, and protect key installations world-wide) is already 10 years ahead of the rest of the world in technology. They are comprised of mostly highly trained mercenaries and follow a code of conduct when dealing with certain requests and affairs of the nations of the world. Their specialty: Arm-slaves, shortened in the series as AS, and stealth technology. An arm-slave is a large mechanical robot that is piloted by a human, much like in the Gundam series. However, the technology in this series isn't quite as advanced. The whole show takes place on Earth. However, the abilities of the AS's in the series is the main focus of the plot, as many people are trying to get their hands on individuals known as "the whispered."

The protagonist of this series is a boy by the name of Souske Sagara. He is given an assignment along with his fellow mercenaries Kurz Weber and Melissa Mao, to become a sort of protection unit for a girl living in Japan with the name of Kaname Chidori. Well, things are a little unusual on this mission, as Souske (A highly trained professional soldier) is sent in undercover as a student at Kaname's high school. Events turn sour as Souske is unable to adjust living as a normal civilian, and this is where the show gets its lighter side.

RogueGambitdare
Full Metal Panic is awesome! I love it.

EvilCap America
Ive been meaning to check it out.A buddy of kine piced up the boxed setat when we saw some episodes at a Con so ill have to borrow it when i get the chance

btw are FMP Fumoffu and Overload continuations of the reular series or are they just alternate Universes side stories etc?

silvertsume
fmp iz deff. great yes i remember when i discovered it ...lol... it gets u hooked laughing out loud

Lord Ryugen
FMP rules, Souske may be one of the funniest characters in existence.

sai12
I just got done watching it! I really loved it! And it actually had a decent ending. I mean yeah they could add more (And to my knowledge they have a second series/season coming out on dvd--Pandemonium*sp*), but I was happy with the ending. Most anime seem to leave you wanting so much more. Like they just got cut off (ie. Fruits Basket). From what I understand though the second season is more about the relationships, and not about the mechs at all. *shrug*

Anyway, just had to say I really enjoyed this anime! smile

Lord Ryugen
Hmm, never heard of Pndemonium, I've watched the FMP and FMP Fumoffu and those had me in stiches (Fumoffu especially). And yeah the ending in FMP was good.

sai12
Maybe I just misread the title? *shrug*

jnr hiphop
I'm a little lost here...

XxILuvVegetaxX
I LOVE this show!!!! I can't wait to see Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu!! Its supposed to focus on the romantic relationships and what not. and he's suppose to protect Testarossa. Im waiting for a box set to come out so I can see it all at once. Does any1 kno how long it is? I heard its between 12-17 episodes. And has any1 seen TSR?! The last episode aired in october in Japan. Or better yet, does any1 kno if it will be dubbed? I dont see why not, its a pretty popular anime, and they did the 1st 2 seasons, why not the third? Well I'll just have to buy the subbed version on ebay...lol

XxILuvVegetaxX
no1 else watches this anime? cry

Lord Ryugen
I watch it, done the firest series and Fumoffu. Going to start TSR next week.

XxILuvVegetaxX
yay! someone else! i wanna see Fumoffu so badly, but i gatta wait a couple weeks to get the money lol

Lord Ryugen
Yeah...money whistle I paid for it too angel

XxILuvVegetaxX
lol since u saw Fumoffu... does any1 get w/ Souske?

Lord Ryugen
Nah, Chidori gets close in the second from last episode, but Souske's still alone.

Hit_and_Miss
I watched them all last week! great series... I hope they bring out another series!!!

Sargent was 2 funny!!! but the amount of abuse chic gave out! sheesh! give him a break!!! She must of killed him about 15 times in the series!!

Tails x 20
full metal panic is awesome

XxILuvVegetaxX
I know! Kaname kicks his ass over the smallest things!!! rofl

Damn it no1 get w/ Souske?! that sucks maybe in TSR...lol

I heard that there were 15 episodes for Fumoffu, but they had to cut some of because some of the episodes had like a kidnap situation, but there was somethin similar/exact goin on in Japan so they had to cut it off. So then the series ended up being cut to 12 episodes, this true?

Hit_and_Miss
I watched the extra eps... They were ok, Nothing really that bad... you can get them as fansubs, PM me if you want help getting them.

TSR ends very nicely.. But like all animes nothing is said about relationships... Just a big nudge nudge wink wink...

Ashea16Chic
Originally posted by Lord Ryugen
Nah, Chidori gets close in the second from last episode, but Souske's still alone.

did he by any chance say if he liked Chidori or Tessa better?

*prays hard that Sosuke chose Chidori*

Lord Ryugen
He doesn't choose either of them. There are two points in Fumoffu where he almost admits to being in love with Chidori.

XxILuvVegetaxX
Nooooo! I wanted him to get w/ Tessa! I guess Ill have to start reading the manga...maybe ill find some answers there lol

Hit_and_Miss
bah.... If ya wana know...

Sosuke is told not to protect Chidori anymore. He then comes to realise that he wants her in his future so he does everything he can to get back to her. He tells tessa shes a "good friend" and then goes to Chidori

Lord Ryugen
Originally posted by XxILuvVegetaxX
Nooooo! I wanted him to get w/ Tessa! I guess Ill have to start reading the manga...maybe ill find some answers there lol

Same here, I like Tessa way more than Chidori. I mean she's got a mech filled sub for christs sake, what more could you want laughing out loud

XxILuvVegetaxX
yea you would thnk w/ some1 thats such a military freak like Sosuke would lean more towards Tessa lol

Lord Ryugen
I always figured it's because he's more afraid of Tessa than Chidori. You see no matter how bad he screws up with her the best she can do is hit him. Tessa can bitchslap him with a private army laughing out loud

XxILuvVegetaxX
I've seen Fumoffu and now also TSR, I hope they make another season!!! Chances are they will though since there more material they can use from the manga (or @least ive heard) Anyone know if TSR is going to be dubbed? I would think that they would, but its been a while....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.