Top Gun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
Ok. I've never seen the movie, but I think I have it and i was wondering is it worth watching?

ToMacco
Yes, it's pretty good. Even though Tom Cruise sucks.

finti
yes it is worth watching

queeq
THis doesn't belong here in the GDF. Moving.

Ratcat
Personally IU like this film, watched it just the other week in fact.

Kiwi Leia
In my opinion Top Gun is one of the best (if not the best movie) of the 80s..........
The story line was awesome, the actors also very good (Meg Ryan, Tom Cruise and Val Kilmer)....and nothing beats that volleyball scene.........YUMYUMYUMYUMYUM!! big grin big grin big grin

finti
Meg Ryan evil face big grin cool rolling on floor laughing smokin'

Kiwi Leia
So Ive found out your weak point eh Finti
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

finti
weak point? what is that? big grin
Meg Ryan is pretty, she has a lot of money. I can go for that evil face
Guess Monika (my live innbig grin girlfriend and mother to my daughter Live) would get into a fit, but hell it would be great fun though. Russel Crow Dennis Quaid I kick your asses anytime evil face evil face

Thomas H
Top Gun is probably one of the biggest classics in the 80th, and not forgett beverly hills club, two of the best movies I have ever seen! smokin'

Kiwi Leia
I agree with you that not only is Top Gun one of the best movies of the 80s, but I also cant see what people see in Schindlers List, actually I think I fell asleep in it! (I did that also in Pulp Fiction )

Anyway, Queeq I hope you dont close forums just when you dont like the subjects?????? laughing out loud laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

TeCk-IcE
Top Gun is a very clever movie. cool

finti
this one is new to me, is this where the breakfast club meets Axel Foley????? big grin

Dim
I was actually wondering that exact same thing.

TeCk-IcE
laughing out loud

Thomas H
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud
Its a remake of beverly hills cop. laughing out loud

ToMacco
Kiwi, you didn't like Schindler's List, huh?

*puts kiwi on 'needs to be smacked list'*

Ush, why havn't you straightened out your friend? I'm disapointed! sad

Kiwi Leia
You would enjoy that to much me thinks ToMacco.....

I did love Saving Private Ryan.... big grin

ToMacco
Yes, most movies with Tom Hanks are terrific.

And yes, I am into the kinky stuff wink

finti
Not Bonfire of the Vanities and i found Cast Away rather dull

Thomas H
Tom Hanks is one of the best actors out there!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.