Poll: Super Bowl Commercial

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
Which is your favorite?
I personally like the Budweiser Donkey! big grin
2nd for me is probably the ref who takes yelling from the coach and his wife.

zinh
I liked the American Chopper ones and also the NFL network on with the players singing "Tomorrow" smile

silver_tears
I didn't watch the super bowl so none big grin

§pearhead
There weren't any good commercials

Myth
The "Tomorrow" one was good. The chopper one would have made more sense if he didn't fly far at all.

SlipknoT
I liked the one pepsi commercial where it had all of the kids that were sued by the record companies for using kaza and they were giving away 100,000,000 songs. I also liked the tommoro comercial

Myth
The 7-up Slam Dunk commercial was pretty good as well.

Isilcal
I voted for the dog fetching one.

That was funnystick out tongue

wavey

DeNiro
The best one was the one were this little Black boy was looking at a according store and the music playing in the background was the song Purple Haze. and then under the kid it said. James MArshelle Hendrix 1955 or something. Then Jimi turns around and sees a coke machine and a guitar store wakes up to the coke machine gets a coke and buys a guitar and then it say. That was a cloe one laughing out loud

And I luved the American Chopper one also the best one was the one were Paul Sr. was like And of Course like always Nothing i said mattered laughing out loud then miky flys over the cement trucks

Myth
It never showed him make the choice between pepsi and coke. He just went to the pepsi machine and saw the guitar and was like "WOW!" Then he turned around and saw the accordion store by the coke machine. But it was a good commercial.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.