VS Threads

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
Bruce Campbell tells Capone of Aint it Cool, "What's more likely--not much more likely, but a little more likely (than Evil Dead 4)--is the other rumor concerning Ash vs. Freddy vs. Jason. We have been talking about doing an Ash loan out, like actors used to do when they were under contract, loan out an actor to another studio. In this case, we'd loan the character of Ash. But it would have to be contractual that Ash would have to kick both their asses. He would have to win, or I wouldn't do it. The idea has been bandied about on a purely bull**** level by junior executives at New Line who may not have the sperm to kick it up to the decision-making level. If anyone was really serious, the franchises would have to talk."

xblanex
Sweet. Bruce campbells awesome.

worldindustries
Jason would win agaisnt freddy and whoever ash is.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
OMG U DONT KNOW WHO ASH IS!!!???

Ash would destroy both Jason and Freddy. BOOMSTICK!!!! lol

h0ck3yh0rr0r
and once again good info pablo! gj smile

Lord_Andres
Boomstick don't effect Jason, he got shot a million times in part9 and it dint effect very good, it wasint till they shot him with the rocket luncher

satine^cho
i almost peed on my pants, ewww! sick

Evil Dead
"Jason would win agaisnt freddy and whoever ash is."

Get out of the horror forum! You don't belong here. How can you call yourself a horror fan and not have seen any of the 3 Evil Dead movies? You should be ashamed of yourself. Who's Ash......jesus christ, what's next? Who's Michael Meyers? Who's Freddy Krueger?

tabby999
yeah, boomstick wouldn't do shit, he got shot to crap in Jason X too, and took that on the chin

Evil Dead
you are all forgetting that Ash knows about the Necronomicon (which was last seen at the Voorhies house in Jason Goes to Hell)..........the book can get rid of demons (which are what Jason and Freddy both are).............one passage from that book can get rid of both of them at the same time. All he has to do is go to the Voorhies house and get it.

tabby999
gotta get there to get it though wink

Lord_Andres
he isint a demon(Jason) hes a zombie

DeNiro
i wouldnt argue with evil dead the man knows his shit. but in the case of what jason is i would think he was just a possed guy because he was a normal kid then when he awakens to avenge his mothers murder he has supernatrul powers and super human strentgh and recovery. so he most be possed of some sort.

btw a zombie is a dead person that walks around aimlessly in search for one thing and that is to eat brains so obviously jason is not a zombie he is closer to a demond like evil dead said. but wouldnt being a demond make him have wings or r thee differnt types of demond.

Lord_Andres
a zombie is a living dead, like JASON, and yeah where are the wings, and horns and all?

Cowboyography
wether Jason and freddy are Demons or Zombies, (i feel there Demons) they are still undead, and Ash needs a good Cleric to Turn undead and destroy them!! Or Ash needs a Paladin wielding the Holy Avenger!!! sorry to much D and D.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
boomstick wont do shit to Jason? what if it was a magical boomstick? lol then we'll see if jason would die. smile

SlipknoT
I have to say ash would probably take out freddy with ease, But I dont think he would really stand a chance against jason.

DeNiro
well when does ash ever sleep i mean when ash sleeps he will have to worry about freddy but then while he is sleeping then jason can still get him i bet that he puts a spell on jason and we got a sequel to freddy vs jason jason kills freddy and then ash puts another spell on jason and he goes back to hell

BTW JASON IS NOT A ZOMBIE laughing out loud watch night of the living dead and tell me if jason is ne thing like them.

similarites between zombies and jason
both dont talk
both cant be killed easily

differneces
jason has superhuman streanght and recovery
zombies can be killed by getting shot or stab or etc in the head
jason kills with weponds
zombies eat people
jason has golad of killing people for revenge
zombies just want brains
etc etc etc

Lord_Andres
well he isint a demon thats for sure

BackFire
I always considered Jason to be a some kind of super zombie type creature.

tabby999
****ed if i know what he is, but hes a ****ing ledgend

ragesRemorse
yeah ash knows about the necronomicon, but he may f-uck up and forget the last word which allows him to pick it up. All he has to do is watch the day the earth stood still though LOL. Eigther way all ash needs to do is cut off jasons arms with his chainsaw . Well actually cut off his fingers. jason is nothing if he has no fingers to pick up weapons. Or ash could just crush jasons skull with his mighty hand. eigther way jason is a pussy and the last thing ash would have to worry about

Evil Dead
For those who have not watched all of the Friday the 13th movies...

in parts 2-4 he was a human

in parts 5-8 he was a zombie after being ressurected by lightning

in part 9 it is revealed that he was never really a man, was never really a zombie. He is a DEMONIC spirit inhabiting the body of Jason Voorhies which is what is giving him life. In the movie this demonic spirit must find and enter the body of a female Voorhies so the spirit can be reborn with a body through her.

ragesRemorse
god that was a horrible movie

Freddy_vs_Jason
i dont mean to offend ne one but..who the hell is ash!!?

ragesRemorse
horrors greatest anti-hero icon. You need to consult the horror 101 list Evil dead will be in the top 5. go check it out, and learn somthing about horror

Freddy_vs_Jason
now thats not nice!! please just tell me about him , wots his weapon of choice?

ragesRemorse
he was a guy who went to a cabin with his G/f, and stumbled across the necronomicon which ultimatley brought demons to earth. His g/f and friends were eighter killed or possesed. Ash started out as a fumbling adult nerd, who after some evil friend, and demon slaying expierences turned out to be an unsung hero to all evil fans. In the second movie he ended up slashing off his possesed hand, and replaced it with a chainsaw. So he had a chainsaw for a hand, and of course his trusty boom stick which makes shit dead, then of course in 3 he got a mega steel hand. So ash is our one liner anti hero, who we like to see best when he's getting tortured, and makes shit dead with his boom stick

Freddy_vs_Jason
oh ok, and wots the title of the movies he's in?

ragesRemorse
evil dead, evil dead2 and army of darkness

Freddy_vs_Jason
oh kool, so there is goin 2 b a movie called "freddy and jason vs. ash?

ragesRemorse
well pigs still dont fly, so no.

Freddy_vs_Jason
oh...............

tabby999
and it dawns apon him

Cowboyography
Jason is not a Zombie, or a spirit, or a demon, he is a damned Drown Victim, havent you seen one before, Horrific I tell ya!!!

DeNiro
actully zombies can talk so there is another difference between the two. I always thought of jason as being like a leatherface but just with more stenght recovery and powers as i would say i would have to say leatherface is more child like

Freddy_vs_Jason
can jason heal as face as wolverine?

shagmobile
Is it true about mike and pinhead because that would have to be horrible. mike cant feel pain and pinhead is a pinpus

mmrules
yea ur 100% rite and pinhead can die just like a human

Michael Myers 1
LoL im a myers fan and i would hate to say this but pinhead would kick Mikes ASS....... He rules hell for hell's sake!

And no its not true they had a poll and most people said it shouldnt be made so its not

mmrules
ive been hearin lots of rumors about freddy vs jason 2 so if ne1 kno ne thing about it besides the fact that ash mite be in it iv heard that 1 a million times tell me

Michael Myers 1
i hear freddy molests jason then jason gets up and rapes mike i hear its called: Freddy vs. Jason 2 Sexy for TV!

Dogbert
hahaha! i wuld definetly see that!

mmrules
wow i thought i was a perve but jeeze

shagmobile
this movie would be great i want it for my home collection then freddy vs jason 3 way fun house

Michael Myers 1
im not no perve you little perverted little pervert

mmrules
lol

SilverFighter
Pinhead vs. Michael Myers??? No, I rather see Michael fighting LeatherFace. Pinhead die like a human??? Pinhead can't be kill only sent back to hell with the help of the puzzle box.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
silver Fighter is right. you guyz dont understand...Pinhead "IS" Satans lap dog.

Freddy_vs_Jason
no fighting!

Punker69
yeah

Mordecai
laughing laughing out loud laughing

Freddy_vs_Jason
keep this forum clean guyz......

michaelmyers
it was true for a while. but akkad decided not to at the last second. it would of sucked if it did happen.

Evil Dead
The whole concept of "Helloween" was retarded...........a human v/s a demon from hell......not just any demon mind you, the head demon.........right hand of the Leviathon himself. A demon who enjoys pain.........a demon who cannot die, as he is already dead.......

sure .........any ol' serial killer wearing a Shatner mask would put up a good fight against him...........not. What the hell were they thinking even supposing the idea.

Evil Dead
that content is perfectly acceptable............

this is the horror forum for ****s sake........it's not all about rainbows, sunflowers and puppy dogs in here. Any inquiries as to what is or isn't acceptable should be made to Backfire........he's the law around these parts.

Michael Myers 1
yes sorry guys i was stoned last night 4-give me

shaber
Why should Elias be Satan's lapdog if he wasn't even a weed?

SilverFighter
Thanks h0ck3yh0rr0r, and the idea of Michael vs. Pinhead might work if Pinhead turns Michael into a Cenobite. He then can rebel agains't Pinhead and try to take over his powers. That might work, but who knows if Pinhead will be trick so easily by Michael.

Evil Dead
"Why should Elias be Satan's lapdog if he wasn't even a weed?"

come again por favor?

stinkfist462
laughing out loud .. same here dude

shaber
Why should Elias be Satan's lapdog if he was conceived on the correct side of the sheets?

shaber
sick That is too horrible sick sick

stinkfist462
laughing out loud i thought jason would molest freddy

shaber
They've both been dead for too long... mind you, Jason might find a new body.

shagmobile
Ash would win no matta what. Freddy couldn't do nothin jason would drown in a ****in puddle so ash would have a fistful of boomstick and Have freddy and jason" Hail To The King"

Wolfie
Ash wouldn't stand a chance against Freddy or Jason. Well, I guess if it's in the real world, he has a fighting chance against Freddy. It would probably end with Ash getting his ass kicked through the whole movie and he pulls off some stupid stunt to finish them off.

Evil Dead
1. who is Elias.........

2. what the hell does "conceived on the correct side of the sheets" mean?

English buddy........

Nastybutlerbob
Demons and zombies can take many different forms, it just depends on the mind of the creator. IE: Return of the living dead 2 zombies chant Brains...thats speech. Serpent and the rainbow zombies are just people who came back to life, horribly mentally scarred by the experience of being interred. Night of the living Dead zombies are just flesh eating monsters with no mind. Correction, no developed mind. In day of the dead, some of the zombies show loyalty to humans and have even recovered some basic memory.

If you want to know what they are. Find the writers contact information and ask him.

Nastybutlerbob
Can you imagine the frustrations of a sadist trying to torture someone who felt no pain? That would be like trying to pick shit up with no fingers. It might happen, doubtful but there always is that "if theres a will theres a way" shit.

Evil Dead
here we go again.......

Jason is a demon. Incase you missed Jason goes to Hell.........the entire premise was set for how he can keep returning to his body, reincarnating.

Jason Voorhies was a little boy who drowned. Dead. The entity inhabiting Jason's Body is a demon. In part 9 we watch as this demon/entity from hell jumps from one person to another. Jason Voorhies is just a big lump of meat the demon uses to kill. Zombies don't regenerate limbs, regenerate entire bodies from skeletons, degenerate into little boys (end of part 8), etc. Also, a zombie is nothing more than a reanimated dead body. Jason clearly is not as he bleeds.........and his heart pumps blood (which is what allows him to bleed .....no heart, you've got a body full of coagulated blood...which is dry....picture a scab)...........

As this is the premise that ended the Friday the 13th series......part 8,9, and Jason X.......I shall adhere to it.

SilverFighter
I thought that Michael does experience pain. When he gets shot in the eye in Halloween 2 he sounds like he is in agony and pain. But of course in later Halloween sequels he seems to igonre pain. So I think is going to be a matter of timeline in which these should meet.

A.D. Skinner

Michael Myers 1
i like mike in his own movies

venomfan
i Know it would be battle of the mutes it should have been jason vs myers, because freddy is the only one who could "fight" against pinhead.
btw myers and jason are hell of a lot cooler

Michael Myers 1
yes

Jason420
but michael is ****in smart just cause he talks doesnt mean anything he could slove that box thing oh and i saw hellraiser bloodline couple of nights ago and that was the dumbest horror movie in the universe pin head is a dumb killer

Jason420
jason goes to hell was kinda stupid

ThuggnBLUE
That's cuz bloodline was stupid. You wanna watch awesome? watch the first 2

Evil Dead
Bloodline was great.........it actually gave you the back story on how the cenobites/puzzle box connection began........

I believe that is some important information to have when watching the series.

I'd place Hellraiser movies in this order:

Hellraiser
Hellbound
Bloodline
Inferno
Hell on Earth
Hellseeker

h0ck3yh0rr0r
bloodline was good! good order^ inferno and hell on earth were pretty much equal in quality. and hellseeker was sad

SilverFighter
The best thing about Hellseeker is that Kirsty shows her true colors. She was always had been seen as a victim and a martyr, but when she made the bargain with Pinhead for the souls it was very wicked of her. The only positive thing Bota did was to pay homeage to the original Hellraiser in the morgue scene.

Mordecai
laughing laughing out loud laughing

Pinhead is not a killer and you may not have liked the movie, but it sure as hell is not "dumb" and definately not the "dumbest".

I haven't seen Hellseeker yet sad but i see no problems with any of the movies in the Hellraiser series, they are all great horror movies, one of my favorite series.

Jason420
pinhead is dumb he gets beaten by a box at least jason and michael cant be sealed away by a damn box

Mordecai
Jason and Micheal don't speak, they don't do anything, there is nothing to their character except how they began, if Micheal and Jason were to come in contact with Pinhead or the "damn box" you can gurantee they will be sealed away, Pinhead is far from "dumb" he is quite an in-depth character and definately involves more than Jason and Micheal, so you don't like Pinhead, good for you, but as i said before he sure as hell is not "dumb".

(Disclaimer: I am not bashing Jason and Micheal, i enjoy Halloween and Friday the 13th and such, but i do think Pinhead involves more than them as characters.)

Jason420
calm down boy take it easy i dont like him i think hes dumb thats my opinion and i can voice my opinion if i want to and theres nothing you can do about it

DeNiro
Wow thats just sad for ne one who thought that Myers even had a chance against Pinhead.

nightcrawer89
michele would win that is a fact

Michael Myers 1
no if you realy liked Michael you would spell his name right

amlap
how do you figure that micheal can beat pinhead...
for one, pinhead is no stupid bastard...he can not only torture myers, but he can dismember his ody as he pleases.
and 2nd, micheal myers whould never figure out the way to use the box. if you watch any of the hellraisers you will learn that it takes patients and concentration to use the box, which doenst seem like of mikeys strong points!

Evil Dead
okay.........for all you guys who havn't watched many Hellraiser films, I'll tell you how a movie of Michael vs. Pinhead would go......

Movie starts - opening title screen credits

Camera pans to show Michael Myers standing alone......... 40 Chains materialize from thin air and hook deep into Michael Myer's weak human flesh. All chains pull in opposite directions at the same time reducing Michael Myers to a jigsaw puzzle. Camera pans right........Pinhead is standing there alone. Pinhead laughs, fade to black.

End credits.

Yeah.......that movie would last all of about 25 seconds. Maybe 45-50 if they showed Michael Myers being pulled apart is slow motion.

Michael Myers 1
mad but true

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Jason420...you dont understand. i've said this many times. Pinhead is like Satans Lapdog. if he's in trouble...he takes out his cell phone and calls Satan and says "Yo what up G, im having trouble..." Satan says "Alright dont worry"

ground shakes. satan comes eats jason or myers or freddy etc etc...

the end

amlap
evil dead... you should write shoot and sell that shit. but may give micheal and kill before he dies, jsut to give it flare!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol^

Jason420
i think michael is smart enough to figure out the box and if pinhead is so powerful why would he need satan to help. HUH HUH HUH

h0ck3yh0rr0r
example dumbass. LOL HUH HUH HUH ahahahha how wack is that. please dont think ur the main man here. And i said IF he was in trouble (which he wont be) he just calls satan. Pinhead vs Jason its like saying a deadly virus vs a weak immune system. (virus= pinhead).

good thing u took my advice and didn't look like an idiot. you fixed Voorhees above your avatar...now you dick ride Jason even more.

SilverFighter
Ermm......could you be more expecific. You lost me with that comment.

venomfan
like i said the first the first time as cool as they are jason and Myers cant beat pinhead(pinhead is not all powerfull he got his ass handed to him by that doctor that turned into a hellraiser in one of the hellraiser movies) if this new plot for F vs J 2 pans out than it could put Freddy into pinheads league as it turns out freddy is some kinda super demon.
this is how it should be
Freddy vs Pinhead
Jason vs myers

h0ck3yh0rr0r
agree^

Mordecai
Indeed^

You missed my point.

amlap
still.. does pinhead dream? doubtful, and if he ever did it would be a waste of film to make it. the truth is that pinhead owns the real world and freddy owns the dream world. except if some poors soul finds the wishmaster and wishes pinhead dead, or maybe freddy too. that could get complicated and really ****ed up!

amlap
that last comment was for the freddy vs pinhead

jason vs mike is another story. but its kind of watching a boxing match, except with knifes. i mean will that really be exciting consitering that we already know that neither of them can die? i mean it just seems like there will be this long, long, long wrestling match in the end. and how could that end?

Mordecai
True!

But yeah i dunno, the writers could come up with somethin crazy to make it work, they do it all the time, it'd still be great to see Pinhead torment the **** out of a known horror icon.

Jason420
You missed my point.

What do you mean i voiced my opinion

Mordecai
I never said anything about your opinion, its quite alright that you don't like Pinhead or the Hellraiser Series, there is nothing wrong with that, i just didn't really like your use of words but who cares, i was bored at the time, even i find this pointless now.

There is nothing wrong with your opinion. smile

michaelmyers
wait a minute. why would ther ebe michael myers versus hellraiser? myers is the offspring of the deivl, doin all satans handywork for him on earth. hellraiser and myers would be best buddies...........

anyway i think hellraiser sucks and would much rather see myers versus jason...........oh yea freddy sucks too. big grin big grin

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
GO MICHAEL MYERS!!!!!!!!!

Michael Myers 1
yes that would be a sweet tag-team

Jason420
I think maybe pinhead but if he dreams then freddy has him

amlap
yeah...but thats a big what if! my money is on blob tho.

samhain
It depends. I mean, if the fight took place in that Amityville house for instance, they might all die. lol.

Lord_Andres
some teenage girl would wish The Wishmaster to solve the puzzelbox, and than she would wish to not dream scary dreams anymore and the last one would probobly be some wise wish to make the wishmaster go away, now if it had to be an old school fight between the 3 I would bet my money on Wishmaster, Freddy would get so angry because Pinhead wouldint go to slepp so he would ask Wishmaster to make Pinhead fall a sleep, now since they bouth are imortal(freddy is in the dreams) Freddy would get tired of fighting Pinhead so he would make another wish, To have the puzzel box, now he would try to solve it, but without lock, so he makes one more wish and this is the third wish, he wishes for the knowleage to solve the box, so he solves it, Pinhead goes back to hell and I have no ide of what happens next big grin the Djins would probobly get accses to the dream world(I know it sounds stupit) and now they would have full domain and kill freddy big grin

samhain
I voted for wishmaster cos he makes people cause their own demise. This doesn't really make him the winner but I voted for him anyway.

venomfan
I think if this fight would happen it would occur in a cross between the dreamworld and hell.
dreams are a mistery, how and why we have them is unknown, like the afterlife. so i think hell and the dreamworld are on a seperate but equal plane. It would be a endless struggle becuase niether could physicaly kill the other in the dreamworld/Hell becuase each is a master of half that field.
Wishmaster would be powerless in my opinion becuase he works in the real world. unless he has shown he has his powers in dreams or hell.
ive seen all three i dont think he does

amlap
ok but if pinhead is a lapdog of satan... wouldnt that give him enough power to not be effected by wishmaster.

venomfan
well either way at there best i dont think wishmaster could hang with freddy or Pinhead.
Pinhead is basically a demi-god
Freddy rules his realm

amlap
there is no answer... infact there are no answers to any of these challenges... unless unsquarely matched

venomfan
well I have figured that since all of thes killers have a way of coming back after being "killed" Im pretty sure the only one who could kill either Freddy or Pinhead (aside God or Satan) would be Death incarnate, i cant see how any of them could truely kill another.
they sure do make short work of people though.....

amlap
yeah, it would be cool to see them battle it out anyway!

Lord_Andres
acturly there is a forth part of Wishmaster big grin

Evil Dead
#1. yes there is a fourth Wishmaster..........it is called "The Prophecy Fullfilled"..........

#2. Gee..........this topic is interesting. It was more interesting the first 10 times it was discussed in here 6+ months ago...........

- points to search button -

BackFire
This thread is for all of the "who would win" threads, post them in this one thread, or don't post them at all.

BackFire
thread closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.