The Official Horror VS. Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire
Ok guys, here's the deal. Because there has been so many numerous "who would win" threads as of late, I deleted all of them since so many of them have gone to hell, and I am creating this, all purpose one. THIS IS THE ONLY VS THREAD THAT WILL STAY OPEN. I closed many of the other ones, but I'm sure I missed some. If any of the other older ones get responses they will be closed.

Once again, THIS IS THE OFFICIAL VS THREAD. It will be stickied to the top of the forum and will have to do with all all of the killers. Please do not create new ones, they will be closed immediately.

Thank you for your cooperation.

NOTE ABOUT THE POLL: If I left anyone off, I'm sorry, I did the maximum number of entires that the site allows, if you want to write someone else down, please just type their name out in a normal post, they cannot be added to the poll, sorry.

Lord_Andres
Wishmaster

Michael Myers 1
lol BackFire you meany you spelled Michael wrong

Jason420
Jason would tear each of them limb from limb

SlipknoT
Not pinhead.

SlipknoT
well actually I'm wrong He could but Pinhead would just come back

h0ck3yh0rr0r
these "vs" conversations are so repetative.

Lord_Andres
Jason can't to anything to Wishmaster, remeber in part 1 when he shot himself in the head with the gun? well the wond just grew back :P

Lord_Andres
so mortal weapons can't kill him

SlipknoT
well then jason would just.......um.......wishmaster sucks! stick out tongue

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol nice try smile^

SlipknoT

Michael Myers 1
laughing

SlipknoT
big grin

Jason420
pinhead couldnt beat jason but he could torture him for all eternity and then between tortures jason will get madder and madder and as dumb as jason is he would brake loose and try a defeat pinhead jason cant win but pinhead couldnt hurt him he doesnt feel pain and has regenerative powers and cant die so it would be a tie between them

h0ck3yh0rr0r
like i said "Repetative"^

and i do think Jason can feel partial pain

Jason420
how do u figure?

Freddy_vs_Jason
i cant believe he ddeletd al those freddy vs jason threads, i had written stuff in there and hadnt checked for replies, now ill never see them!! why do mods have to spoil every thing?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
u must be joking F vs J. Backfire ownz. This is better. He didn't spoil anything he helped us. Now we can talk all the nonsense on horror characters fighting.

Lord Soth
Mikey of course......

A.D. Skinner
As I am sure you all know, for I have replied to so many threads in the horror forum...I am a Michael Myers fan ! Always will be too.

How can we include Alien and Predator ? Are we accepting the fact that a alien from a different planet is now in the same genre as our killers ? Should we include the aliends from ID4 and War of the Worlds as well ? How about Godzilla and King Kong...I do believe they each have a death count to account for.
Also, Leprechaun and Chucky should be eliminated since they can't even see eye to eye with the others ! laughing

amlap
im done with these vs threads... there is no answer... and there never will be!

A.D. Skinner
laughing out loud You are absolutely right amlap...we can debate this until we are blue in the face, but in the end, your own personal choice is still going to be true, and no matter what anyone says, you are not going to change your mind.

Now if we all wanted to be creative...I would suggest starting a thread and building our own story from the characters that we all love so much and seeing where that goes.

Michael Myers 1
these vs. things are getting boring talking about them i wanna see them!

Jason420
no it isnt and you dont have to be here mad

Primitive Screwhead #1
Oh, definitely Ash. Anyone who can have as much crap done to him and still live to talk about it is a complete badass!!! And the operative word is LIVED here... Jason and company keep getting killled over and over again. I consider that a loss by default any time.

Michael Myers 1
stfu jason420 you retard lover

Dogbert
laughing out loud

the predator would wipe the floor with all of them... roll eyes (sarcastic)
i like it, but i doubt it stands a chance... sad

DeNiro
My vote is pretty obvious I hope. Pinhead is my favorite horror icon

h0ck3yh0rr0r
yo A.D Skinner, chucky's weak and that a fact but dont judge Leprechaun just cuz he's stupid. Lep might be very stupid but his powers are ****ing scary. smile In Leprechaun 4: In Space, he goes inside a guyz penis and explodes! now thats a scary thought. lol I bet he can go inside Mikeys, Freddy's, Jasons...etc etc head and just explode....but he's too stupid sad lol

h0ck3yh0rr0r
and yes there is no answer to this thread.

Lord Soth
Umm, let's not start another huge feud, okay?

Jason420
yaaeh take it easy tiger easy on the red meat

Michael Myers 1
your moms meat tastee good

samhain
What about Pumpkinhead? Only joking, I don't care any more who would win... I tell you what, I'd win. I'd kick their fairy little asses from here to Elm St, to Crystal Lake, to Haddonfield and back up my street again just so I could watch them wriggle in pain from the comfort of my living room window. Cup of tea anyone? LOL.

New idea for a horror movie: Rehashed crap Vs Original storylines.

SilverFighter
Pinhead can beat Jason, Michael, Freddy, Chucky, Leatherface. So I say that only Wishmaster is the only one that can be a challenge. Leprechaun has power, but Pinhead vs. Wishmaster is more of a fair fight.

The Unknown
I haven't seen the Hellraiser movies, but in a fight, Candyman and Leprechaun would be immortal, so if anything, one of them would be a winner in a one-on-one fight.

shagmobile
Primative Screwhead #1 is right Ash would kick everyones ass because he is the kicker of all asses. But since he isn't a choice i would have to go with michael he kicks ass too.

Jason420
but leprachaun cant die either he can only be sustained

h0ck3yh0rr0r
wtf?^ Lep CAN die. its hard but he CAN die.

Jason420
no he cant watch lep in da hood

SlipknoT
lep in da hood was so bad it was good, I want to see lep back 2 da hood

SlipknoT
lep 4 was terribal it wasnt one of those it was so bad it was good thing like lep in da hood it was just horribal

Lord Soth
I can't believe they made a second Leprechaun, let alone 4

SlipknoT
they made 5

Jason420
actually six

SlipknoT
6? name all of them

Jason420
1.leprachaun
2.leprachaun the one where there in las vegas
3.lep 3
4lep in space
5.lep in da hood
6.lep back 2 da hood

SlipknoT
o, I hear there is a rumor going around about a 7th

Pablo G
Ash is a badass !

SlipknoT
yeah ash is pretty cool

venomfan
im just going to say in the dream world Freddy owns, he cant be beat. but........in the real world he gets trashed.

papabeard
Pinhead would win as he is some kind of demon from the rings of hell.

Jason420
yeah but if he got jason then it would be a tie cause jason cant be beat hes a demon too i think?

SlipknoT
Yeah it turned out that jason was a demon in part 9

Michael Myers 1
but i think pinhead is a bigger demon than jason and if pinhead has to do with satan (buddies or friends) then thats the major demon and you cant beat that

Jason420
a demon is a demon

My Immortal
This whole thread could be a moot point since so many of the choices cannot die. Technically speaking, the only one who can kill an undead would be Satan himself, so I would asume that the closest link to hell would win, and in that case I would expect it to be Pinhead.

Michael Myers 1
^yes

Jason420
got a point but a demon is demon so jason and pinhead would be the ones left standing

h0ck3yh0rr0r
this thread is all non-sense. yo i recommend Backfire permantly closing these "vs" threads. its all repetative. I've never seen anyone in love with Jason sooooooo much as Jason420.

Cyborg Freddy
Jason would win cause he`s got the smarts,the skills,the strength and the powers to defeat aliewns,serial killers,midget killers,and pinhead who even couldn`t withstand the mighty powerfulness of the hockey masked supreme ruler of evil!

Jason420
ty ty ty ty ty but Jason doesnt have the smarts

SlipknoT
Jason has the smarts? I like jason to but he's dumb as a rock

h0ck3yh0rr0r
jason doesn't have the balls either lol

and when i say Balls i mean the drink Balls.

The Unknown
Technically Freddy's also a demon.

Actually, that Jason has nothing to do with the other movies. The world in Part Nine is supposed to be where the first 8 movies were actually just movies based on Jason. So the Jason in Part Nine may be a demon, but the Jason from the other movies was a mortal/undead being.

SlipknoT
either way 9 really sucked

Jason420
yes it did

metallica_myers
michael whould win.... no one can touch him !!!!!!!

HockeyHorror
we got another dick rider

lol

SlipknoT
jason would slaughter mike

Michael Myers 1
jasons a homo moma's boy that does what his mommy tells him and hes retarded

SlipknoT
mikes not to bright either

HockeyHorror
he can drive a car...jason can't even ride a scooter. lol

mmrules
jason's such a retard that he cant evan open a door,i mean he always just breaks them down.

mikeysgothicgur
Freddy!

SlipknoT
how would freddy win

HockeyHorror
Slipknot> have u seen the movie f vs j?
if u have you would know that he put jason to sleep with medication.

SlipknoT
yea but jason got out of it and if that kid didnt fall asleep it would have never happend. but in the real world he butchered freddy

HockeyHorror
not really...as i recall freddy put up a good fight...both did well i guess

PissedOffGoalie
Jason'd kill 'em all

HockeyHorror
....explain y?

see you are sooo much like Jason420. both of you enjoy dick riding Jason

ALOT!

HockeyHorror
nevermind you cant dick ride Jason since he has no gender...

lol

Dogbert
LMAO laughing out loud OMG, that's great! big grin

Michael Myers 1
you guys are silly

PissedOffGoalie
IM NOT JASON420 fyou

SlipknoT
But you act just like him

PissedOffGoalie
i know i ACT like him but im NOT him ask backfire!!!!!!!

HockeyHorror
how does Backfire know?
AND Y IS JASON420 never on! when your on!

interesting

and backfire i didn't mean that in a bad way big grin

GOONSA
ALIENS AND PREDS... if humans can defeat most of them... aleins and preds would dominate.. predator technology is more advanced than humans... 1 pred takes out like 10 marines. And the ppl killing freddy are just **** sitting around the house. Aliens massive numbers would dominate to.. just suicide them selves and bathe them in acid.. OOO THERE WE GO.. its settled they win smile

SlipknoT
No, pinhead would just come up and kill all of the predators and aliens

PissedOffGoalie
HE IS NEVER ON PERIOD!!! and lots of ppl arent on when i am

SlipknoT
I'm sceptical. You might be jason420

HockeyHorror
Jason420 was almost always on before. WEll since i started this "rumor" i think it should end....NOT lol big grin

leatherface12
I know leatherface wouldnt win but someones head would be sawed off before its over. http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/ups/chaos99/greenchainsaw.gif

PissedOffGoalie
chucky's head would be sawed off death by the way were did u get the chainsaw smiley?

SlipknoT
Leatherface would probably take candyman, chucky, or leprachaun

HockeyHorror
still nobody understands how power leprechaun is...is waaay to underrated.

The Unknown
The Leprechaun is indestrucible (unless his gold is destroyed). So there's no way he can lose in a battle.

PissedOffGoalie
ok jason steps on the bag of gold and crushes it to powder

The Unknown
1. He's not going to just have the gold lying around... he'd have it hidden somewhere.
2. Jason's too stupid to know that that will kill him.

leatherface12
At this site they have loads of 3D smilies. enjoy. http://www.mysmilies.com/?cat=confused

PissedOffGoalie
Jason cant die

The Unknown
He's already dead, but the Undead Jason can be easily destroyed by the Leprechaun. All he'd have to do is just use his magic and make him explode like in Leprechaun 3.

HockeyFace
Hey lets try something a little different here. How about a horror movie tournament showdonw. Yeah! I like that idea here are the match-ups:

1. Funny Man vs Leprachaun
2. Land of the Minotaur's Pagans vs Wicker Man's Pagans
3. Wishmaster vs Leo Gaunt
4. Baron Corofax vs Lord Summerisle
5. Dr. Phibes vs Hannibal Lector
6. Imhotep vs Kharis
7. Michael Myers vs Norman Bates (Psycho)

More to be added!

The Unknown
1. Never heard of Funny Man, but I'd expect Leprechaun to win.
3. Never heard of Leo Gaunt, but Wishmaster can't use his powers unless someone wishes, so Leo would win.
7. Michael Myers

HockeyFace
Funny Man is a demon that kills his victims in the funniest ways.

Leo is from the Stephen King based movie Needful Things. He is actually the devil and like Wishmaster he gives people what they most desire... and then he gets those people to kill for it!

Jason_X_2004
Jason!!!...DEFINATELY Jason!!!! If jason can't die then how can anyone beat him!?! happy

SlipknoT
Pin head can beat jason, but aside from pin head, yea no one can beat jason.

HockeyHorror
Jason X 2004 you are a horror movie beginner...

read the past posts

Jason_X_2004
Hockey Horror you are a ******...I said I'm new to the FORUM not horror movies dipshit!!!!

SlipknoT
Well your making friends pretty quickly here, but seriously if you're going to be a jackass leave.

chilled monkey
I like these vs threads. They are so much fun.

I would probably say Jason. He may not be the brightest bulb in the box, but one thing he does have is willpower. He never gives up.

Plus, unlike the others, he has one good point. He loves his mother. I like this as it's more interesting if a 'bad guy' is capable of some positive feelings.

The Unknown
Although he's a zombie, he can still be defeated by totally destroying his body.

HockeyHorror
OMG i was just called a "******"...damn stupid people like to just say random things...

Lord Soth
There's no proof that Mikey can die either

amlap
*once again i continue this endless debate of who will win*

ok so how bout pinhead... i he is the lapdog of satan. jason is just an evil undead spirt.

lapdog......evil spirt. my money is on the lapdog

although i think wishmaster could def be a challenge for pinhead.

LoveBlush14
Anyway i would have to say
maybe Leprechaun would win
cause he'll follow the rainbow to the end
and find a pot of gold then through it
to Freddy Kruger's face then he'll R.I.S!
lol laughing

HockeyHorror
lep and pinhead are the strongest on the list. same with freddy if he puts you to sleep.

chico
I voted for pinhead because I like the character (although at times i find the films lacking). I really dont think he would win, but I dont think he would lose!! Lot of good old killers in the group so its really alot of ties for best, but pinhead is pimp!

Lord Soth
True, Freddy is invincible in the Dream World

amlap
but does satans' servants sleep?

Underfeat
Any xenomorph, any Predator and Ash are the weakest on the list. It's a tie between all the others. They keep coming back because IT'S NOT REAL!

Lord Soth
Interesting question, but off the top of my head I'd say yes

Underfeat
I forgot Leatherface as well.

I doubt that Satan's servants do sleep but Freddy still managed to get Jason to to pass out.

chilled monkey
Even if demons do sleep, that doesn't mean that they dream. Freddy kills his victims in their dreams. It is believed that many animals (for example lizards) do not dream, so they would be safe. If normal animals sleep without dreaming, perhaps demons do too.

Underfeat
chilled monkey, I could argue with you on this one but Freddy Vs. a demon would still be a tie then because they wouldn't even get to fight!

chilled monkey
Underfeat: that's my point. If you had a creature that doesn't dream, Freddy wouldn't be able to get to them and they couldn't get to him. As you point out, it'd be a stalemate.

gls
Jason's immortal! it's been said and proven many times. He just simply won't die. Him, freddy and pinhead would just keep fighting forever.
But jason still rocks.

HockeyHorror
actually he has died. he just turned into a zombie...so basically he's DEAD!

get ur facts straight.

Underfeat
Any xenomorph, any Predator, Leatherface and Ash are the weakest on the list. It's a tie between all the others. They keep coming back because IT'S NOT REAL!

Lord Soth
I don't think it matters if they dream or not: maybe all he needs is for them to be asleep. If he can manipulate the brain to translate dream pain into real pain, don't you think he can force anything to dream?

chilled monkey
Lord Soth: I see your point. Thing is though, in Freddy v.s. Jason, all of the kids that were having nightmares were given drugs to stop them from dreaming and were kept in isolation so they couldn't spread fear to other people. This meant that people started forgetting about Freddy so they weren't having nightmares. That was why he needed Jason to kill people; he knew that people would start digging into the past, would find out about him, so would start having nightmares again.

If he could just force anyone to dream, he wouldn't have this problem. He wouldn't have needed Jason.

Gabri_Krueger
And you all suk cause freddy would win!

SlipknoT
no he wouldnt, if they were fighting in the real world he would be one of, if not the first to die

Underfeat
I agree. I think that even Leatherface would have the edge on Freddy, especially since he's the only character on the list who represents "the real world".

Lord Soth
Good point, I forgot about that

Gabri_Krueger
oh...REAL world.well jason then

SlipknoT
no, Pinhead

Gabri_Krueger
no...jason

petemcrunnel
SPAM REMOVED

Gabri_Krueger
the hell?

ragesRemorse
yeah hellraiser would kill everyone, but youd be hardpressed to find an actuall reason for pinhead to engage in battle with all these characters. So Ash would be the winner. With his boomstick and fan car No baddy stands a chance

Linkalicious
ash rules when he's all pissed off!

Gabri_Krueger
Ash? as in ashley off of evil dead...he would win...in the real world... big grin

Lord Soth
Mikey all the way! Happy Dance

Gabri_Krueger
NO! ash or freddy but i guess you have your opinion too. but they would win.

KRUGER RULES
I THINK THAT FREDDY COULD KICK ANYONES ASS IF HE JUST GETS HIM INTO HIS DREAM, I MEAN LOOK WHAT HE DID TO JASON, IN F VS J, HE MAKES JASON A LITTLE BOY AGAIN AND THEN STICKS ONE OF HIS 10 INCH LOND BLADES INTO HIS TEMPLE, LOL, I MEAN DAMN, C'MON, WHO THE HELL IS GONNA BEAT THAt

KRUGER RULES
i love freddy

KRUGER RULES
If micheal Myers and Leatehrface had a battle to the death, who would win? In this discussion pleaseonly tell me what the storyline would be, other reasons how they met and why they are fighting and WHO WOULD WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!?????

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>