South Park: The Movie 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gregmss
I just heard that trey parker and matt stone have plans for an sp 2 comments

Evil Dead
They need to.

gregmss
people who have signed on:
George Clooney, Leslie Nielson, Cedric the entertainer, Lisa Kudrow, Trey Parker, Matt Stone

BackFire
that would be great.

JKozzy
yes

Tex
Really? I've been hearing that the dont want to do another one.

forumcrew
hopefully they do it better the first movie was not very good the show episodes are much much funnier

Tex
You're crazy, SP-BL&U was absolute comedic genius! stick out tongue

forumcrew
it was funny but no where as good as most of the episodes...

Tex
The episodes are great too, but the movie was like one big long great episode, if not better.

ahaetrkarykl
make another one make another one!

BrandX1983
Yeah, the South Park movie was pretty damn funny. I can't think of any single show where I laughed harder.

Myth
I want a part 2 but I'm curious how they would top it. Part 1 was so funny (especially the 1st half) because the kids became obsessed with cussing. They can't just do that again so how will they justify all the cussing that Matt and Trey will want to do?

ragesRemorse
yeah for anyone who can read between the lines, or understands sarcasim. then South park bigger, longer and uncut is some of the funniest shit availible.

plenTpak52
Would you mind telling me where you got this information? Trey and Matt said they wouldn't do another one, so im a bit skeptical on believin you.

gregmss
Movie reader magazine issue 14

nightcrawer89
its back i read on site that south park has started making the second movie.i hope it rocks like the frist one did.

n3zZ
yeah i loved it as well m8 hope it will be good.
the war with the canadians was just to much for me big grin

Myth
I am affraid it won't be as good though. The best part of part one was them cussing. What will be their excuse for cussing more than the show in part 2?

Agent_Diva
lol....I dunno ^_^

Well, I'm sure it'll be great stuff, the first one is a classic ^_^

gregmss
there won't be i had this thread up last year every year they say theres going to be a new one but there never is

wicker_man
I really hope not, the first one was pretty good (the musical slant was hilarious) but it should end their the show is being 'flogged' to death as it is.

nightcrawer89
it open up a new genoration to musicals and the second movie should have more swares

stinkfist462
the first one is awesome .. the second one might suck

plenTpak52
THERE WILL BE NO SECOND ONE.

No they don't! It's just a rumor started up by stupid fans.

Unless you got this information from South Park Studios, then it's a rumor and a lie

nightcrawer89
yes that is what is heard there will be a number two

plenTpak52
I don't care what is heard. There will be no second movie.

stinkfist462
prove it ...

plenTpak52
no problem

http://www.eonline.com/Reviews/Movies/Scoop/Archive2003/030228c.html

stinkfist462
cool... yeah well you never know man .. it says "unlikely" so there is a slight chance it might happen

Myth
Yeah, but that article was written a year ago. A lot can change in a year.

stinkfist462
yes it can .. yes

plenTpak52
Yes, it can, but no, it didn't. Trust me, if there were a new South Park movie coming out, I would have known way before you guys. And the only reason they say "unlikely" is because you can't judge the future. "unlikely" actually translates to "not gonna happen".

If this info is not on South Park Studios, then the info is not true.

inuyasha girl
maybe there is maybe there isn't.
personally i hope there is because the first south move rocked! big grin

amlap
who cares its a ****ing movie wink

JKozzy
What makes you so high above us all? stick out tongue

stinkfist462
laughing out loud

what makes you soo godly ?

JKozzy
Uh, nothing? dontgetit

stinkfist462
HAHHAHA .... i guess not .....

Shoukan
I enjoyed the first one...

Hope number 2 is betterhttp://jm.g.free.fr/smileys/peace.gif

nightcrawer89
it has to be or know one will like it

botankus
'cause he's grandpa walrus, come on!!

JKozzy
What the f**k?

nightcrawer89
what

stinkfist462
What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? x100000000

botankus
Grandpa Walrus is plenTpak's status. Pay attention to the thread (page one)!!

nightcrawer89
?

JKozzy
I know it is. but. wtf.
What the f**k?What the f**k?What the f**k?What the f**k?What the f**k?What the f**k?

stinkfist462
HAHA ..
so umm
you gonna answer the question or are you jus making up some random bullshit ?

Supermatt7

Vengeance
So does any one no when this movie is saposta come out?

PunisherFan33
the first one was the best movies iv ever seen (besides the Punisher) laughing big grin

ragesRemorse
because it is a movie.what is there exscuse for cussing so much in the shows? they are kids the embody a metaphor with each show that revolves around society, and either way kids cuss thats exscuse enough

Myth
But they cussed excessively in the movie and there was a reason for it. I'd prefer they have a reason rather than they just all of a sudden cuss more than they do on the show.

Vengeance
the reason was becuase they heard all the swears on in the movie asses on fire. so they say all the swears to seem cool.

Myth
^Exactly. I'm just saying a sequel will be harder to find an original excuse for them to excessively cuss again.

Vengeance
very true. but do plp realy need big reasons to swear. i play socom 2 online and kids like 13 and under swear like never before .they say f@#$ like 10 in 1 sentence. so that could be there reason lol.

div
personally a thought the whole satin thing in the first movie was crap but who knows this may be there chance to prove themselves

Myth
Its not that children don't swear. I'm just saying it would be odd for the characters to swear more than usual without a reason for it. Part 1 gave a reason, but what could part 2 do for a reason other than copying part 1 and making a sequel to Asses of Fire.

Vengeance
guess they could watch a sequal to asses on fire lol.

ScarFace Clone
Yeah that would be ok But being that Tarence and Philip Got shot by kyle's mom would they just come back like kenny or what?

Myth
Satan made everything go back to how it was before the war which meant that T & P came back to life as well. I can't imagine them just making a sequel to asses of fire because it just wouldn't be original.

Major Knight
i no im just kidding, that would be stupid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.